Video: Portland Police Take Sides, Tell Videographer They Won’t Protect Him Against Antifa

There seems to be more to this. One Brandon Farley was arrested along with two other people at this event.

3 arrested in Portland anti-KKK demonstration - KTVZ

Is this the same guy who dumped dirty needles on the sidewalk last year?
https://www.portlandmercury.com/blo...es-outside-of-portland-needle-exchange-office

If it's the same guy, he's an agitator trying to start violence and then blaming the cops for refusing to sacrifice their own safety, and the taxpayers' money, to rescue him from his own deliberate folly. This thread is framed as if he is innocent Little Bo Peep, but I doubt it.

They (the Police) can't or they won't protect the reporter? The distinction is important.

I'm thinking can't as opposed to won't. I'm sure they are following orders from people in their local government.

In the military, you do not obey illegal orders. Ordering police not to enforce the law would be illegal by definition, would it not? For men of courage, the choice is an easy one. The Portland Police clearly do not have courage. They are cowards.

Perhaps. :dunno: Not my call to make. I just know that the police don't make their own rules.

Forum List

Back