Video: Portland Police Take Sides, Tell Videographer They Won’t Protect Him Against Antifa

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Right Journalism ^ | 02.10.2020 | Alex D.

The far-left Antifa group is clearly the enemy of this constitutional republic. They thrive on violence and hatred, destruction. They are not American’s. The bottom line is- No civilized nation on earth should have to put up with terror groups like “Antifa.”

Yesterday they “protested” again in Portland.

Awakening from their winter hibernation, the Antifa terrorists who run the streets of Portland have resumed their well-reputed antics. Evidently a literal KKK rally was to take place in the city today, which the organizers had canceled by morning. This didn’t stop the throngs of masked Antifa, who showed up anyway to cause chaos.

Most recently a videographer was being pursued by an Antifa mob and ran to police for help.

The “police officers” essentially told him to pound salt, they were not going to protect him, and maybe he should go somewhere else.

““We’re not going to come out and save you,” Portland police tell a videographer who ran to them for help after being pursued by an aggressive mob of masked antifa militants. Police tell him to go elsewhere because they won’t be helping.” conservative journalist Andy Ngo wrote on Twitter.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Many on Twitter were equally outraged by this:

Peach Pundit on Twitter

Bfifepd on Twitter

John Betts on Twitter

As we reported yesterday the demonstrations prove to be violent yet again because they attacked plenty of people.

The video below shows violent Antifa militants pushing an innocent woman towards a moving car:

Harmeet K. Dhillon on Twitter

I really believe these protesters are paid to create problems. Nobody has time to act that stupid.

Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.

-------------

When push came to shove, I always thought THE POLICE would do what is right and stand with PATRIOTS....Apparently that is NOT SO in leftist controlled WEST COAST TOWNS such as Portland....I do make note after 3 NYPD OFFICERS were attempted to be ASSINATED within the last few days, their UNION LEADERS CONDEMNED THAT VILE COMMUNIST MAYOR of promoting an air if hostility towards them....Where can NYC find another RUDY?

Any one who trusts the police to help them are fools. The police protect the politicians they serve. And themselves. You can get f'd.

Andy Ngo, could have taken out several lefties and no be charged with murder.. democrats better be careful

The SC (LOL) said cops aren't there to protect-
They are called Law en FORCE ment for a reason.

Why do you think the KKK is a patriotic organization? ...
I think they are are. Also they are totally irrelevant and only brought up by nitwit progressive bitches who are losers. Mostly.

The far-left Antifa group is clearly the enemy of this constitutional republic. They thrive on violence and hatred, destruction. They are not American’s. The bottom line is- No civilized nation on earth should have to put up with terror groups like “Antifa.”

Awakening from their winter hibernation, the Antifa terrorists who run the streets of Portland have resumed their well-reputed antics. Evidently a literal KKK rally was to take place in the city today, which the organizers had canceled by morning. This didn’t stop the throngs of masked Antifa, who showed up anyway to cause chaos.

Most recently a videographer was being pursued by an Antifa mob and ran to police for help.

The “police officers” essentially told him to pound salt, they were not going to protect him, and maybe he should go somewhere else.

““We’re not going to come out and save you,” Portland police tell a videographer who ran to them for help after being pursued by an aggressive mob of masked antifa militants. Police tell him to go elsewhere because they won’t be helping.” conservative journalist Andy Ngo wrote on Twitter.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Peach Pundit on Twitter

Bfifepd on Twitter

John Betts on Twitter

As we reported yesterday the demonstrations prove to be violent yet again because they attacked plenty of people.

The video below shows violent Antifa militants pushing an innocent woman towards a moving car:

I really believe these protesters are paid to create problems. Nobody has time to act that stupid.

Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.

-------------

When push came to shove, I always thought THE POLICE would do what is right and stand with PATRIOTS....Apparently that is NOT SO in leftist controlled WEST COAST TOWNS such as Portland....I do make note after 3 NYPD OFFICERS were attempted to be ASSINATED within the last few days, their UNION LEADERS CONDEMNED THAT VILE COMMUNIST MAYOR of promoting an air if hostility towards them....Where can NYC find another RUDY?

"When push came to shove, I always thought THE POLICE would do what is right and stand with PATRIOTS"

so you thought the police would CHOOSE YOUR SIDE?

as a REAL PATRIOTIC American I believe that the police should NOT TAKE ANY SIDE!

just do their jobs according to the law.

I think they are are. Also they are totally irrelevant and only brought up by nitwit progressive bitches who are losers. Mostly.

I think lynching colored people isn't very patriotic ... to be honest ... but I digress ...

The KKK certainly has a right to exist, but some behaviors they advocate cannot stand ... their Free Speech rights carry to every corner of this great nation ... if the "Save Nuttail's Larkspur" folks can march down Broadway, then so can the KKK ... the 1st Amendment is there to protect offensive speech, as long as it stays speech ... I get that ...

But why are the little crybabies running and tattling to the police ... police have better things to do than listen to the KKK bellyache about being called nasty names, maybe a few rocks were thrown, a stick of dynamite or two ... what did they expect in Portland Oregon, yeesh ... the police are busy chasing down murderers, rapists and hedge trimming without an Environmental Impact Study ... send them your money and they'll hire more officiers ...

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Peach Pundit on Twitter

Bfifepd on Twitter

John Betts on Twitter

-------------

"When push came to shove, I always thought THE POLICE would do what is right and stand with PATRIOTS"

so you thought the police would CHOOSE YOUR SIDE?

as a REAL PATRIOTIC American I believe that the police should NOT TAKE ANY SIDE!

just do their jobs according to the law.
Which they DID NOT DO!...THANKS FOR ADMITTING YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT!

I think lynching colored people isn't very patriotic ... to be honest ... but I digress ...

The KKK certainly has a right to exist, but some behaviors they advocate cannot stand ... their Free Speech rights carry to every corner of this great nation ... if the "Save Nuttail's Larkspur" folks can march down Broadway, then so can the KKK ... the 1st Amendment is there to protect offensive speech, as long as it stays speech ... I get that ...

But why are the little crybabies running and tattling to the police ... police have better things to do than listen to the KKK bellyache about being called nasty names, maybe a few rocks were thrown, a stick of dynamite or two ... what did they expect in Portland Oregon, yeesh ... the police are busy chasing down murderers, rapists and hedge trimming without an Environmental Impact Study ... send them your money and they'll hire more officiers ...
I don't think disarming Americans is very patriotic either. The Klan is a has been org with very few members left and they are irrelevant. The progressive stains are the only ones that keep pointing them out.

The Left is almost all the HATE in America today.

They hate and commit hate crimes, like driving a truck into a GOP voter registration tent.

And they HATE HOAX, because what they claim is "hate" is really fiction....

just ask the THREE GAY MEN, one of which was a Community HATE HOAX organizer....

D2mPHbJX4AA-5aA.jpg

ANTIFA are dumb violent welfare queens who cannot even define the word

FASCIST

What part of fiefdoms do any of you not understand? Honor, Integrity and Character is either of the individual or the fiefdom they are in. There can be the same train of though in some fiefdoms. But it is two different things. This the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom. Salaries, benefits and pensions overrule belief in the nation. The truth for far to many people. Change of government systems happen routinely in this world. We are not immune to it.

They (the Police) can't or they won't protect the reporter? The distinction is important.

I'm thinking can't as opposed to won't. I'm sure they are following orders from people in their local government.

In the military, you do not obey illegal orders. Ordering police not to enforce the law would be illegal by definition, would it not? For men of courage, the choice is an easy one. The Portland Police clearly do not have courage. They are cowards.

Forum List

Back