VIDEO: OUTRAGE ALERT! IRS Seized $940,000 Without Due Process From Navy Veteran’s Business Bank Acco

Any ways this goes local. I'm fighting up here over guns seized by asshole RCMP mother fuckers in High River.

Ruling in full coming forward. These sons of bitches broke every law in the book.

And now its over in High River. No one will ever trust them again.

For fucks sake people.
Not everything is political. The IRS has been doing this for years, and will continue as long as everyone detracts and diminishes the issue to yet another stupid left vs. right rock throwing contest.
Obama doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. The problem is the IRS. It is not political.
Congress can stop this nonsense, but will not do so unless there is outrage from the public...outrage at the IRS not at each other because everyone is scared to death they might actually agree on something.
Damn.

oh sure this normal. just like sending out 200 armed federal out to a ranchers home to collect some fees. this is THE NEW normal I guess we just better get used to it. funny how "white lives don't seem to matter" in this country, isn't it?

oh hell this is normal so just accept it

I read the article - they are referring to the Civil asset forfeiture laws and if that is the case concerning this man then he can go to court within a year to challenge the seizure of his money - and have it returned to him. The law was created to seize assets of those they thought might have obtained the money through illegal transactions - it didn't require a crime to be committed but merely the suspicion of one. That law is still on the books so far as I know.

It is, but it is also very costly to try and get your money back. Even then, most don't get it all back and their businesses often go bankrupt as they go through this process.

Government is using the IRS for nefarious purposes. Any business or individual can be targeted without being charged of a crime. That needs to be changed. We have law enforcement, often turning cases over to the federal government to get around limitations of the law, going after money wherever they see it. Since no charge needs to be made and no evidence presented, they have free reign to rob citizens blind and the majority can't afford to hire a good lawyer to go after them to get their money back.

It is tyranny, pure and simple. The law is being misused. Was meant to go after drug dealers or other high crimes, but if there were such crimes, there would be charges filed and trials. They just take the money and run, so you know they don't believe a crime was committed or they'd pursue it further.

oh sure this normal. just like sending out 200 armed federal out to a ranchers home to collect some fees. this is THE NEW normal I guess we just better get used to it. funny how "white lives don't seem to matter" in this country, isn't it?

oh hell this is normal so just accept it

Can you please add in a post right under this one complaining about Sharpton not paying his taxes? Please

For fucks sake people.
Not everything is political. The IRS has been doing this for years, and will continue as long as everyone detracts and diminishes the issue to yet another stupid left vs. right rock throwing contest.
Obama doesn't have a damn thing to do with this. The problem is the IRS. It is not political.
Congress can stop this nonsense, but will not do so unless there is outrage from the public...outrage at the IRS not at each other because everyone is scared to death they might actually agree on something.
Damn.
Or perhaps, a maj of congress actually approves of the IRS seizure practice? I don't know. but the OP "outrage" is laughable. I think most of us were outraged over this stuff, but it's no longer news.

original.jpg

this is becoming NORMAL too so just shut up and accept it

SNIP:

Debbie Wasserman Shultz Says Trip To Grammys Was All About Research
News
Yehuda Remer
According to BizPac Review, Wasserman Shultz’s communications director Sean Bartlett told the Sun Sentinel in an email that the trip used campaign funds and not federal money. He added that the trip was all in the name of research.

“[Wasserman Schultz] was in Los Angeles to attend a series of official and political events during Grammys weekend and at the Grammys, where she joined her colleagues on both sides of the aisle in learning more about pressing issues before the music industry as Congress prepares to take up related legislation.”

Shiela Jackson Lee, however, said in a vaguely nebulous way that she paid for her trip to the Grammys out of her own pocket. Houston-based reporter Andy Cerota caught up with Jackson Lee and asked her about her trip, and specifically who paid for it.

"I let my staff, they handle all of my information, and I let my staff handle it, and I will address the question," she said.

But one of Jackson Lee’s staff members told KPRC2 that the congresswoman paid for the trip out of her own pocket.

ALL of it here:
Debbie Wasserman Shultz Says Trip To Grammys Was All About Research Truth Revolt

Blaming this on Obama is over the top. There I said it. But certainly the IRS, the NSA, and other federal agencies are responding to signals they get from the leadership in the White House, that certain abuses will be tolerated. None of this started with Obama, but even an impartial bystander must admit Obama is not helping protect people against these abuses.

So to translate: Blaming Obama is crazy but you have to admit, its Obama's fault
Yes. It is. It's about time President Selfie take responsibility for all the abuses happening in his administration, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting political opponents, NSA wiretapping, Ben Ghazi, all of it. I'm sick of that asshole skating culpability for his administration's crimes.

they are out of control. this LAW was supposed to used for drug smuggling and now it's being used against you THE CITIZEN. but hey, some call this NORMAL so they will continue destroying everyday hard working citizens lives. I guess if enough people get fed up with they'll speak out or just hope you won't be next
SNIP:
RS Unleashed: Feds Show Up at Dairy Farm and Wrongfully Seize $62K from Farmer
Tweet
Email

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
February 12, 2015 4:24 pm

The IRS is drawing criticism for illegally seizing assets of small business owners without a full investigation.

A dairy farmer appeared on Closing Bell Friday to discuss his experience with the IRS. The treasury department notified the farmer that they had frozen his assets because he deposited less than $10,000 for the week, even though he had earned more from selling goods at a farmers market.

The IRS has no right to seize assets on a whim. The department wronged this farmer–but he is not the only one.

The scandal broke nationally when the IRS seized the entire business account of a Georgia gun shop owner in 2013. The account was worth almost $1 million. Similarly, the seizure was based on depositing amounts less than $10,000.

“You are under suspicion if you deposit over $10,000, and you’re under suspicion if you deposit under $10,000,” CNBC’s Bob Pisani said.

All of it here:
IRS Unleashed Feds Show Up at Dairy Farm and Wrongfully Seize 62K from Farmer Washington Free Beacon

I know crazy Uncle Paul has suggested shuttering the IRS, but there has to be a happy medium between that and this Bullshit.

Our entire government need to be CUT down to size. it's so big and so many agencies on top of agencies who know what everyone of them is doing. Also they are now making up their own rules and regulations without we the people and our Representation in congress. they have become their own mini governments and can just impose whatever they feel like on us

I don't know where it ends. You talk about cutting something and one side goes ballistic accusing people of wanting to starve childreeeen. I think we are just totally frikken screwed one way or the other

Blaming this on Obama is over the top. There I said it. But certainly the IRS, the NSA, and other federal agencies are responding to signals they get from the leadership in the White House, that certain abuses will be tolerated. None of this started with Obama, but even an impartial bystander must admit Obama is not helping protect people against these abuses.

So to translate: Blaming Obama is crazy but you have to admit, its Obama's fault
Yes. It is. It's about time President Selfie take responsibility for all the abuses happening in his administration, Fast and Furious, IRS targeting political opponents, NSA wiretapping, Ben Ghazi, all of it. I'm sick of that asshole skating culpability for his administration's crimes.

I think this is what Orwell was refering to when he coined the term "doublespeak"

I know crazy Uncle Paul has suggested shuttering the IRS, but there has to be a happy medium between that and this Bullshit.

Our entire government need to be CUT down to size. it's so big and so many agencies on top of agencies who know what everyone of them is doing. Also they are now making up their own rules and regulations without we the people and our Representation in congress. they have become their own mini governments and can just impose whatever they feel like on us

I don't know where it ends. You talk about cutting something and one side goes ballistic accusing people of wanting to starve childreeeen. I think we are just totally frikken screwed one way or the other

Thats because everytime a republican talks about cutting something its directed towards the people with the least. For example: You just stated that people complain about the children. How would they complain about the children if you proposed cutting the Military Budget? Or the Gas tax? So we can all see what part of govt you think needs cutting. The part that helps children

Welcome to the ObamaNation. He has militarized YOUR GOVERNMENT to come in and squash you. Remember the rancher, Bundy? Remember the IRS and conservatives? You better be contacting your worthless Congress asses. Video of this at the site:

SNIP:
The IRS admits Navy Veteran Andrew Clyde did nothing wrong, but this is what tyranny looks like in Obama’s redistribution of wealth. When Obama wants your money, he takes it via the arm of the IRS.

It should be noted that if a business makes deposits of $10,000 or more, the IRS can seize money on the assumption that an individual is attempting to launder money, thus using the “suspicion of criminal activity” excuse—even if no criminal activity exists. These deposits mandate that the bank collect a massive amount of personal information before processing a deposit of 10k or more. Many people keep deposits under $10,000 to avoid filling out the intrusive government forms. Thus, the IRS goes after this activity as well—when the money deposits are consistently below $10,000—the IRS claims “structuring” to avoid the $10k or over rule.

Basically depositors are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The IRS will seize money on either side of the amount limit and use whichever rule on the book applies to their agenda.

The below video says it all and is an absolute OUTRAGE!

ALL of it here:
VIDEO OUTRAGE ALERT IRS Seized 940 000 Without Due Process From Navy Veteran 8217 s Business Bank Account The Gateway Pundit

Americans have allowed that to happen because they are stupid,.

Jonathan Gruber

I think this is what Orwell was refering to when he coined the term "doublespeak"

You actually think Orwell would have sided with this administration and the actions I just cited?

Dumbass.

You actually think Orwell would have sided with this administration and the actions I just cited?

Dumbass.

Poor girl, I'm referring to you saying that Obama isnt at fault but really he is. You're fluent in doublespeak

Dumbass.

Poor girl, I'm referring to you saying that Obama isnt at fault but really he is. You're fluent in doublespeak

Right, by citing somebody who WARNED about today's government and the kind of president we now have. It isn't me that Orwell would accuse of double speak.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Right, by citing somebody who WARNED about today's government and the kind of president we now have. It isn't me that Orwell would accuse of double speak.

Dumbass.

Sure!!! 1984 is just like todays reality drama queen. This is your 2 min of hate!! Like OMG Obama is like totally kidnapping people.

Stop it, you sound like a prepubescent girl

Forum List

Back