VIDEO: OUTRAGE ALERT! IRS Seized $940,000 Without Due Process From Navy Veteran’s Business Bank Acco

I wish this was an Obama thing, but it isn't. The IRS has been doing this for decades, and it is way past time for their abuses to be stopped.

It is up to Congress to stop them.
However , I can't help but think about how The Obama has chosen NOT to enforce immigration laws or certain points of the ACA.
Why not this?

Wow, just wow!

Off topic, but again....nothing new.
Yep, the rubes love their red herring fallacies.

I wish this was an Obama thing, but it isn't. The IRS has been doing this for decades, and it is way past time for their abuses to be stopped.

However , I can't help but think about how The Obama has chosen NOT to enforce immigration laws or certain points of the ACA.
Why not this?

Wow, just wow!

How so?
There are laws this administration has chosen NOT to enforce.
Why not this one.

psst....."this one" refers to the law mentioned in the OP
:eusa_hand:

So instead of trying to pin everything on Obama, you'd get a lot more success if you found common ground with people like the ACLU, which has been fighting this shit for a long time, and get Congress to put an end to these totalitarian tactics.

Or you can continue to behave like partisan hacks and get nowhere.

Why not this?

Wow, just wow!

So a pass on immigration and ACA, but not government-sponsored theft.

Got it

REPORT: Somebody somewhere done something wrong.

RUBE: I must find a way to blame Obama first, and THEN moan about what a bad thing it was somebody done.

Why not this?

Wow, just wow!

So a pass on immigration and ACA, but not government-sponsored theft.

Got it
I have posted a lot of posts in topics on immigration and ACA. Don't make an ass of yourself with your idiotic assumptions.

This is a different subject. Ergo: red herring.

Asset forfeiture is a Congress thing, not an Obama thing. Congress made these forfeiture laws. Get that through your thick heads first, and then we can proceed.

Welcome to the ObamaNation. He has militarized YOUR GOVERNMENT to come in and squash you. Remember the rancher, Bundy? Remember the IRS and conservatives? You better be contacting your worthless Congress asses. Video of this at the site:

SNIP:
The IRS admits Navy Veteran Andrew Clyde did nothing wrong, but this is what tyranny looks like in Obama’s redistribution of wealth. When Obama wants your money, he takes it via the arm of the IRS.

It should be noted that if a business makes deposits of $10,000 or more, the IRS can seize money on the assumption that an individual is attempting to launder money, thus using the “suspicion of criminal activity” excuse—even if no criminal activity exists. These deposits mandate that the bank collect a massive amount of personal information before processing a deposit of 10k or more. Many people keep deposits under $10,000 to avoid filling out the intrusive government forms. Thus, the IRS goes after this activity as well—when the money deposits are consistently below $10,000—the IRS claims “structuring” to avoid the $10k or over rule.

Basically depositors are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The IRS will seize money on either side of the amount limit and use whichever rule on the book applies to their agenda.

The below video says it all and is an absolute OUTRAGE!

ALL of it here:
VIDEO OUTRAGE ALERT IRS Seized 940 000 Without Due Process From Navy Veteran 8217 s Business Bank Account The Gateway Pundit

The nitwit thinks this is something new. LOL!

So it's ok if it's been going on for a while?

Are you retarded?
Wrong.

No one suggested any such thing.

It's idiocy to say the president is in any manner "responsible."

Welcome to the ObamaNation. He has militarized YOUR GOVERNMENT to come in and squash you. Remember the rancher, Bundy? Remember the IRS and conservatives? You better be contacting your worthless Congress asses. Video of this at the site:

SNIP:
The IRS admits Navy Veteran Andrew Clyde did nothing wrong, but this is what tyranny looks like in Obama’s redistribution of wealth. When Obama wants your money, he takes it via the arm of the IRS.

It should be noted that if a business makes deposits of $10,000 or more, the IRS can seize money on the assumption that an individual is attempting to launder money, thus using the “suspicion of criminal activity” excuse—even if no criminal activity exists. These deposits mandate that the bank collect a massive amount of personal information before processing a deposit of 10k or more. Many people keep deposits under $10,000 to avoid filling out the intrusive government forms. Thus, the IRS goes after this activity as well—when the money deposits are consistently below $10,000—the IRS claims “structuring” to avoid the $10k or over rule.

Basically depositors are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The IRS will seize money on either side of the amount limit and use whichever rule on the book applies to their agenda.

ALL of it here:
VIDEO OUTRAGE ALERT IRS Seized 940 000 Without Due Process From Navy Veteran 8217 s Business Bank Account The Gateway Pundit

I told yall about this a while ago

You dont have to be arrested to have your property taken away US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why not this?

Wow, just wow!

How so?
There are laws this administration has chosen NOT to enforce.
Why not this one.

psst....."this one" refers to the law mentioned in the OP
:eusa_hand:

pssstt ... in order for Laws to be changed Congress has to act before the POTUS can do anything .. speaking of ... where the hell are the new Republicans? They could have changed the law and stopped this OUTRAGE !!

Iam OUTRAGED !!! It's all their fault.

Asset forfeiture is a Congress thing, not an Obama thing. Congress made these forfeiture laws. Get that through your thick heads first, and then we can proceed.

Congress also allowed the IRS to go after family members for tax debts of deceased persons but didn't start actually doing it until Obama. Let's not pretend like Clinton or the Bushes would have stood idly by while the IRS did that, but Obama does.

So instead of trying to pin everything on Obama, you'd get a lot more success if you found common ground with people like the ACLU, which has been fighting this shit for a long time, and get Congress to put an end to these totalitarian tactics.

Or you can continue to behave like partisan hacks and get nowhere.

But its SUPER easy to blame Obama tho instead of thinking or ever worse....Agreeing with the ACLU ever eeewwww

:rolleyes:

Blaming this on Obama is over the top. There I said it. But certainly the IRS, the NSA, and other federal agencies are responding to signals they get from the leadership in the White House, that certain abuses will be tolerated. None of this started with Obama, but even an impartial bystander must admit Obama is not helping protect people against these abuses.

Blaming this on Obama is over the top. There I said it. But certainly the IRS, the NSA, and other federal agencies are responding to signals they get from the leadership in the White House, that certain abuses will be tolerated. None of this started with Obama, but even an impartial bystander must admit Obama is not helping protect people against these abuses.

So to translate: Blaming Obama is crazy but you have to admit, its Obama's fault

Congress also allowed the IRS to go after family members for tax debts of deceased persons but didn't start actually doing it until Obama. Let's not pretend like Clinton or the Bushes would have stood idly by while the IRS did that, but Obama does.

Complete bullshit.

So to translate: Blaming Obama is crazy but you have to admit, its Obama's fault

I know, right... :D

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

The nitwit thinks this is something new. LOL!

So it's ok if it's been going on for a while?

Are you retarded?
No, doesn't make it right, but it's also retarded to blame Obama for asset forfeiture laws that have been in place for decades. Were wingnuts hollering about asset forfeiture when Reagan and Bush were in office? Don't think so.

The seizing of assets from the family members for tax debts of deceased persons is the result of a sentence inserted into the 2008 farm bill.

Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008

Last edited:

And if the far left wanted it stopped they could just get Obama to change it by Executive Order..

Forum List

Back