Video: Joe Biden Accused Of Unleashing MASSIVE Fart During A Virtual Event With The Governor Of Pennsylvania

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This guy is a non-stop source of slapstick comedy!

Back in November, a congressman from California became the butt of everyone’s joke for appearing to fart on live television Monday night.
Rep. Eric Swalwell was mid-sentence on MSNBC’s “Hardball with Chris Matthews” when it sounded like he let ‘er rip.
“Chris, so far the evidence is uncontradicted that the president used taxpayer dollars to help him cheat —” Swalwell says with a pause, as the noise is clearly heard, “— an election.”
“It was not me!!!!!”. “Ha. And I didn’t hear it when I was speaking. Swalwell denied the rumors.
Joe Biden seems to pull off a similar stunt.

And here I thought the bottom of the barrel had been reached. Never disappointed with Trump supporters. :)
We always had a saying growing up. "when somebody farts, it's funny".
Because if this is the best you can come up with against Biden, you guys are in a bigly amount of trouble.

And here I thought the bottom of the barrel had been reached. Never disappointed with Trump supporters. :)
Because if this is the best you can come up with against Biden, you guys are in a bigly amount of trouble.
It must hurt to know that your chosen candidate is a buffoon.

It must hurt you even worse that you have to stoop to talking about the opposition candidates farts because your own guy is so hopelessly inept and incompetent that we are now over 100K+ dead and almost 20% unemployment...on his watch.

People with Alzheimers shit themselves.
Give him a break, man.

It must hurt you even worse that you have to stoop to talking about the opposition candidates farts because your own guy is so hopelessly inept and incompetent that we are now over 100K+ dead and almost 20% unemployment...on his watch.
ROFL! We don't have to "stoop" to that, but why shouldn't we make fun of a presidential candidate who is an absolute buffoon? Furthermore, loud farting in social situations is a sign that you're senile.

That sniveling bed wetter can not possibly "know" anything. That would require a frontal cortex. I have pets that are more cognizant of political reality than bed wetting liberals are.

Forum List

Back