MSDNC film crew busted on mask shaming hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
More Fake Media from the leftists. :iyfyus.jpg:

Countdown until some idiot Dimwinger whines and cries this link is to the Daily Caller......3.....2......

Bystander blasts hypocrisy by MSNBC crew: They deserved to be called out for 'mask-shaming'

A man who went viral after calling out an MSNBC reporter and his crew live on air for not following COVID-19 health measures while placing blame on Wisconsin residents without masks said Thursday that he thought it was "odd" the media team was not following the rules.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with host Steve Doocy, Green Bay Packers fan Andy Olson recalled telling his wife that correspondent Cal Perry was probably in Lake Geneva over Memorial Day weekend looking for Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, who reportedly "likes to wine and dine in Wisconsin."

"But, I had a sense that maybe this guy is, you know, out there to get a story: ‘Look at all these people who are not, you know, social distancing,'" Olson remembered. "And, I thought it was odd that he had a mask but...a couple [of] members of his crew didn't have masks."

As Perry began to point out that "no one" was wearing masks, Olson shot back: "Including the cameraman!"

"Half your crew’s not wearing them,” he accused.

Olson was holding up his phone filming the exchange, intending to post it to Facebook, "get a couple of likes, and that would be the end of the story."

"But, he turned the camera on me. So, at that point I was like, ‘Okay, you want to, you know, [if] you want to play that game, mask shame somebody, I'm going to, you know, call you out and your crew,'" he told Doocy. "And, they had been there before they started filming, you know, closer together [with] no social distancing. In fact, the cameraman was like face-to-face with the reporter. You know, breathing in his face."

Andy Olson
on Monday
Sent these MSNBC FAKE NEWS boys packing after nerdy newsboy tried calling me out for not wearing a mask, and I then called his cameraman and crew out for not wearing masks and for not social distancing. Two minutes earlier the cameraman (who was not wearing a mask and touching his face) was talking to newsboy face to face breathing on him. Gotta love the media hypocrites. Nice way to end our trip to Lake Geneva.

Image may contain: one or more people, camera and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, camera and outdoor

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

REPORTER: "You can see here, nobody's wearing [masks]."

GUY ON STREET: "Including the Cameraman."
Embedded video
3:18 PM - May 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

13.8K people are talking about this

MSNBC's video of the exchange soon picked up traction online. Preside

Status