VIDEO: Desperate Media Portrays Maricopa County Ballot Audit as 'Dangerous'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Are Democrats ever not hypocrites?

Remember when the Republicans tried to halt the audit of the Election 2000 Florida ballots that was conducted by a consortium of liberal news organizations in 2001? No? That's because it NEVER happened. Oh, there was such an audit but the Republicans did NOT object to it at all. Contrast that attitude to now when the Democrats and their media allies are desperately trying to stop the audit of the Maricopa County ballots by portraying it as "dangerous" as you can see in this compilation of news clips.

It's dangerous without the Ninjas even proclaiming which side benefited from the cheating and irregularities being suggested.

If enough people buy into the Ninja's work the assumption will be made that many of the other counts were fraudulent.

And already it appears that their tactic is to not make any claims on which presidential candidate benefited from the irregularities!

Not restricting the marking pens to just red ones and not allowing other than biased observers, has already been a tactical error for the Ninjas. Those two errors are going to cause American heads to explode alone!

It's dangerous without the Ninjas even proclaiming which side benefited from the cheating and irregularities being suggested.

If enough people buy into the Ninja's work the assumption will be made that many of the other counts were fraudulent.

And already it appears that their tactic is to not make any claims on which presidential candidate benefited from the irregularities!

Not restricting the marking pens to just red ones and not allowing other than biased observers, has already been a tactical error for the Ninjas. Those two errors are going to cause American heads to explode alone!
When fraud is proven that will be a minor explosion.

Why do you object to the same procedures that Dim election officials used during the election?

"Dangerous" because some pissed off citizens are about to execute some motherfuckers.
I have to wonder how many Americans are like you on promoting violence.
And even more important is the question of how many are just blowing smoke from what they assume is a safe place, and those who really do intend to carry out their threats of violence?

Would you care to answer or are you just a fkng faker wannabe blowhard teenager who thinks he can get away with threats?

Will this forum's owner and mods want to know? I'll report your threats of violence so we'll all know.

No fraud right? Why are you here then? If there was no fraud your input is not really needed. right?

If anyone thought there was fraud you wouldn't bring in a hokey group that calls themselves "Ninja's" to find it.

Even if they would uncover the largest voting fraud in history no one is going to believe it outside of hardcore Trump supporters.

NINJA'S!!!!
L92ArWu.jpg

"Dangerous" because some pissed off citizens are about to execute some motherfuckers.
And even more important is the question of how many are just blowing smoke from what they assume is a safe place, and those who really do intend to carry out their threats of violence?

Would you care to answer or are you just a fkng faker wannabe blowhard teenager who thinks he can get away with threats?

Will this forum's owner and mods want to know? I'll report your threats of violence so we'll all know.
This board is just the tip of the iceberg, too.

No fraud right? Why are you here then? If there was no fraud your input is not really needed. right?

If anyone thought there was fraud you wouldn't bring in a hokey group that calls themselves "Ninja's" to find it.

Even if they would uncover the largest voting fraud in history no one is going to believe it outside of hardcore Trump supporters.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe? I guess those people will have to be shown the illegal ballots because they do exist and they are proof.

NINJA'S!!!!
L92ArWu.jpg
Here is your typical Dim when he hears the truth about the election:

lalala+cant+hear+you.jpg

NINJA'S!!!!

Sure, but this one is likely a teen blowing smoke. On the chance that it's more than that I've reported it. It would be a stretch that it could make the difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter. But one never knows!

You are full of shit. That is rhetoric and a lie, plus a talking point espoused by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Narrative, not reality.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe?

Address what I actually say or bugger off.

Are Democrats ever not hypocrites?

Remember when the Republicans tried to halt the audit of the Election 2000 Florida ballots that was conducted by a consortium of liberal news organizations in 2001? No? That's because it NEVER happened. Oh, there was such an audit but the Republicans did NOT object to it at all. Contrast that attitude to now when the Democrats and their media allies are desperately trying to stop the audit of the Maricopa County ballots by portraying it as "dangerous" as you can see in this compilation of news clips.

They have a lot to hide.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe?

Address what I actually say or bugger off.
There's no rule that requires him to, loser.

Forum List

Back