VIDEO: Desperate Media Portrays Maricopa County Ballot Audit as 'Dangerous'

I bet ya a buck that the Ninja auditors won't make any claims of cheating benefiting one side or the other. That's not their purpose. Their job is done with sowing the seeds of doubt that can be interpreted as Trump being cheated out of the presidency. The counting business is complete, the reaction is the expected second step now.
This is sad to watch. The stain of the Trump presidency is going to stretch out a bit longer.

I hope we're learning something here. We can't let this happen again. This is ugly.

And so a logical question and an interesting one too: Have the Ninjas marked any ballots with their blue marking pens?

Probably not, it would be way too risky for anyone caught doing that.
The were notified that such pens were against the rules and then ditched them for red pens. Your hysterical whining is a waste of time.
Not fast enough though. The blue pens serve as the seeds of doubt for the Demorats. Pay attention when you're being told what the next step will be. We already know that they won't proclaim Biden benefited from the cheating. That's only to be assumed.

No fraud right? Why are you here then? If there was no fraud your input is not really needed. right?

If anyone thought there was fraud you wouldn't bring in a hokey group that calls themselves "Ninja's" to find it.

Even if they would uncover the largest voting fraud in history no one is going to believe it outside of hardcore Trump supporters.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe? I guess those people will have to be shown the illegal ballots because they do exist and they are proof.

It's a forensic audit, not a recount. There will be plenty of proof. Why else would Dimm's try to stop it?

NINJA'S!!!!

THIS IS THE KRACKEN I TELL YOU

NO SERIOUSLY

THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE ONE

NO REALLY
Why are you trolling if there was no fraud? Got an answer?
Because I'm mocking you. I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I just feel like it.

If you don't like that, too bad. Sorry.
You won't like what the audit finds, and I can live with both.
We already know what the audit will find. The lead guy is a Trumpster.

Let me know when Trump is moving back in, m'kay?
I bet ya a buck that the Ninja auditors won't make any claims of cheating benefiting one side or the other. That's not their purpose.
Their job is done with sowing the seeds of doubt that can be interpreted as Trump being cheated out of the presidency.

The counting business is complete, the reaction is the expected second step now.
You realize well over 100 million believe the election was fraudulent? There will be plenty more joining them soon.

I bet ya a buck that the Ninja auditors won't make any claims of cheating benefiting one side or the other. That's not their purpose. Their job is done with sowing the seeds of doubt that can be interpreted as Trump being cheated out of the presidency. The counting business is complete, the reaction is the expected second step now.
This is sad to watch. The stain of the Trump presidency is going to stretch out a bit longer.

I hope we're learning something here. We can't let this happen again. This is ugly.
You and your cronies are the stain, NAZI.

So sez the far leftist cultmeister. :laughing0301:

And so a logical question and an interesting one too: Have the Ninjas marked any ballots with their blue marking pens?

Probably not, it would be way too risky for anyone caught doing that.
The were notified that such pens were against the rules and then ditched them for red pens. Your hysterical whining is a waste of time.
Not fast enough though. The blue pens serve as the seeds of doubt for the Demorats. Pay attention when you're being told what the next step will be. We already know that they won't proclaim Biden benefited from the cheating. That's only to be assumed.
We know you will use it to muddy the waters. That's what you are already doing. No one is fooled.

You seem scared. You've made at least 10 posts in this thread.

You seem scared. You've made at least 10 posts in this thread.
Okay, I admit it. I'm a Nazi Chinese Hitler Deep State Swamp Commie, and I helped rig the election.

DAMN

YOU'RE GOOD

Perpetuation of false conspiracies is bad for the country. I hope I’m wrong but I have a bad feeling these bozos are going to do just that.

The main battle over this audit has been between the Republican controlled County Board of Supervisors (that has only one Democratic member) vs. the Republican controlled Arizona Senate. The Democrats became involved Friday when a reporter witnessed the blue pens on each of the tables at the start of the process.

NINJA'S!!!
Indeed:
31xp-antifa-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Perpetuation of false conspiracies is bad for the country. I hope I’m wrong but I have a bad feeling these bozos are going to do just that.
I have to admit, I was hoping we had hit rock bottom the day before Biden moved in.

Doesn't look like it now. This mania isn't over yet.

Only a cultist like you would call an investigation into the truth, mania.

You mean like the Russia! Russia! Russia! conspiracy hoax?
Well, yeah. That’s why it was good that it was investigated by proper reputable professionals and the report produced can be believed.

That’s precisely why you don’t hire the Cyber Ninjas to do this. Not reputable. Not professionals.

I have to admit, I was hoping we had hit rock bottom the day before Biden moved in.

Doesn't look like it now. This mania isn't over yet.

Only a cultist like you would call an investigation into the truth, mania.
I know, I know, Trump won, Trump won, I know.

Forum List

Back