VIDEO: Desperate Media Portrays Maricopa County Ballot Audit as 'Dangerous'

Sure, but this one is likely a teen blowing smoke. On the chance that it's more than that I've reported it. It would be a stretch that it could make the difference between premeditated murder and manslaughter. But one never knows!
Sometimes I wonder about that when I'm mocking these kids.

I don't want to be the one who makes one snap and take down a building.

Other times, I just can't help myself, y'know?

No fraud right? Why are you here then? If there was no fraud your input is not really needed. right?

If anyone thought there was fraud you wouldn't bring in a hokey group that calls themselves "Ninja's" to find it.

Even if they would uncover the largest voting fraud in history no one is going to believe it outside of hardcore Trump supporters.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe?

Address what I actually say or bugger off.
I did. Pay attention. If those ballots are proven fraudulent they are indisputable evidence. What part of showing a ballot is illegal with that actual ballot in hand? It is something that has to be believed and it will be. Millions will be changing their minds. Too many for the MSM to silence.

Da troof is that the Ninja ballot counters are so far afraid of making any claims on which candidate benefited from the irregularities and cheating.

They won't do that ya know! Their work is done in providing some pseudo-evidence of irregularities.

This could lead to an official recount with witnesses from both sides, but almost certainly not.

The seeds have been planted in the minds of Americans!

No fraud right? Why are you here then? If there was no fraud your input is not really needed. right?

If anyone thought there was fraud you wouldn't bring in a hokey group that calls themselves "Ninja's" to find it.

Even if they would uncover the largest voting fraud in history no one is going to believe it outside of hardcore Trump supporters.

NINJA'S!!!!
L92ArWu.jpg
You kill each other and/or support agendas in that direction with impunity. Its bad enough in the world. We don't want it. We don't want it legislated by your insane globalist traitors who will turn on you when their power is complete.

NINJA'S!!!!
L92ArWu.jpg
You kill each other and/or support agendas in that direction with impunity. Its bad enough in the world. We don't want it. We don't want it legislated by your insane globalist traitors who will turn on you when their power is complete.
Okay, got it!

NINJA'S!!!!

There's no rule that requires him to, loser.

There is indeed no rule that makes people post in a honest manner. No question about that.

THIS IS THE KRACKEN I TELL YOU

NO SERIOUSLY

THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE ONE

NO REALLY
Why are you trolling if there was no fraud? Got an answer?
Because I'm mocking you. I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I just feel like it.

If you don't like that, too bad. Sorry.
You won't like what the audit finds, and I can live with both.
We already know what the audit will find. The lead guy is a Trumpster.

Let me know when Trump is moving back in, m'kay?

Da troof is that the Ninja ballot counters are so far afraid of making any claims on which candidate benefited from the irregularities and cheating.

They won't do that ya know! Their work is done in providing some pseudo-evidence of irregularities.

This could lead to an official recount with witnesses from both sides, but almost certainly not.

The seeds have been planted in the minds of Americans!
Dims are even more afraid of that.

And so a logical question and an interesting one too: Have the Ninjas marked any ballots with their blue marking pens?

Probably not, it would be way too risky for anyone caught doing that.

NINJA'S!!!!

There's no rule that requires him to, loser.

There is indeed no rule that makes people post in a honest manner. No question about that.
That explains all your posts.

NO SERIOUSLY

NO REALLY

But he will have physical proof. You will have no choice but admit the fraud happened. Other states will be joining Arizona. You lose.

NO SERIOUSLY

NO REALLY

But he will have physical proof. You will have no choice but admit the fraud happened. Other states will be joining Arizona. You lose.
Okay, so when do expect Trump to move back in?

And so a logical question and an interesting one too: Have the Ninjas marked any ballots with their blue marking pens?

Probably not, it would be way too risky for anyone caught doing that.
The were notified that such pens were against the rules and then ditched them for red pens. Your hysterical whining is a waste of time.

NO SERIOUSLY

NO REALLY

Okay, so when do expect Trump to move back in?
I have said nothing about that. I will not answer leading questions from a professional troll. Next.

NO SERIOUSLY

NO REALLY

I bet ya a buck that the Ninja auditors won't make any claims of cheating benefiting one side or the other. That's not their purpose.
Their job is done with sowing the seeds of doubt that can be interpreted as Trump being cheated out of the presidency.

The counting business is complete, the reaction is the expected second step now.

NINJA'S!!!!
So proof of illegal ballots is something no one will believe? I guess those people will have to be shown the illegal ballots because they do exist and they are proof.

It's a forensic audit, not a recount. There will be plenty of proof. Why else would Dimm's try to stop it?

Forum List

Back