Video Captures EXACTLY How Cops Treat Black People

Pretty much everything that was passed down from my ancestors. Why do you ask?

So you've never been a slave.
The Dutch were repressed by the Roman Catholic King Philip the second of Spain but you dont hear me crying about it.
No I've never been a slave. What does all that european catholic crap have to do with my statement?

So it's true what they say about black people.....
You didnt answer my question monkey. What does europeans enslaving each other have to do with my statement?

So asslips? How much you want to bet you're the only person who doesnt get the connection?
Hey monkey. How much you want to bet youre the only person that thinks there is a connection between me saying that submitting to authority sounds like slavery and your retarded comment that white people enslaved other white people?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You guys heard of the new crime-wave to hit the nation right?

Yeah, it's called #SittingWhileBlack.

Observe...

bit.ly/1d4aSIg

Naaahhhhhh, there's no such thing as #WhitePrivilege, it simply just. doesn't. exist.
Truth. Powerful!

The title of the thread should be..."Video shows EXACTLY how cops treated some guy".

But of course race baiting MarcATL turns it into something else.
Race baiting my ass. Marc titled this right. You don't bitch about race baiting to whites when they create threads about blacks so STFU.

You're assuming I'd say something different if the fellow was white, and you're wrong.
I doubt you would. Because people such as yourself always say that. Those whites who really would do so do not try rationalizing the cops behavior and call the wrong for what it is.

Dude...

There's absolutely NO evidence of him doing anything wrong. Zero.

Why do you feel the necessity to suggest or imply that there was? Why not just take his word, AND THE EVIDENCE DEPICTED IN THE VIDEO.

Do you not see the injustice of a black person having to have to answer to the police questioning him for being where he's supposed to be for no other reason than he's black?

The problem with too many white people in this country is that you think the black experience that black people report is simply in our minds.

You do virtual back-flips to justify it and to "get the cops side of the story" as if there HAS to be some logical reason why this discrimination is happening to them, because somehow they MUST have done something to deserve it.

You just don't get it do you? You simply can't.

#SMH
The irony is when someone posts an event about a black person attacking a white person, black posters respond by saying the white person must have said or done something to instigate the attack. Some people, regardless of race, are just assholes.

Observe...

bit.ly/1d4aSIg

Naaahhhhhh, there's no such thing as #WhitePrivilege, it simply just. doesn't. exist.
How do we know that blackness or race has anything to do with this?

Observe...

bit.ly/1d4aSIg

The black guy is a moron

All he had to do was show some ID

I finally watched the clip. The black man was wrong. The cops have a legal right to act you to identify yourself. He refused, then tried to play the race card. Throughout it all the cops stayed courteous and professional and eventually arrested him. All he had to do was identify himself and there wouldn't have been a problem. I've been asked my identity many times in public it's no big deal. My answer to the cops is my name is ......, I'm waiting for my kids in the store over there. The cops would have gone away unless there was a reason to question him further like perhaps one of the stores had reported him as suspicious. When cops get a call like thet, they have to investigate.

I finally watched the clip. The black man was wrong. The cops have a legal right to act you to identify yourself. He refused, then tried to play the race card. Throughout it all the cops stayed courteous and professional and eventually arrested him. All he had to do was identify himself and there wouldn't have been a problem. I've been asked my identity many times in public it's no big deal. My answer to the cops is my name is ......, I'm waiting for my kids in the store over there. The cops would have gone away unless there was a reason to question him further like perhaps one of the stores had reported him as suspicious. When cops get a call like thet, they have to investigate.
Right-It's happened to me many times in the past. Once, when I was a teenager at a train station, when the cops asked me who I was, I refused to tell them and demanded that They identify themselves to me. The cops tried to throw me down the concrete stairwell.

You have to understand the mentality. Look up cognitive dissonance. To whites Blacks should comply with any order given by any white person. Its an outrage if you dont move over on the sidewalk or shuffle your feet and say "yassuh" when spoken to.
That's one of the stupidest things I've seen posted in quite a while because "Whites" don't think that about blacks. Clearly you are not white or you would not think that they do, and I would hate to think that those beliefs are indicative of what non-white people believe. Should I go on or is it cleat that is a stupid thing to believe and say?

It's a real pity that this kind of ignorance still flourishes in modern day America. You meant to be sarcastic but I don't think you pulled it off.

The truth is conservative Black people are hated by you and your party. It's all about politics, not skin color.
The truth is that black right wing extremists are hated. Any black person who sounds like a white racist will be rejected by the majority of blacks. There are no real black conservatives being put out in the forefront. A true black conservervative opposes racism because that's the ultimate intrusion by government, it violates the rights of individuals and it goes against free market principles. So any black republican that denies the existence of racism is not a black conservative.

Observe...

bit.ly/1d4aSIg

wrong
and I thought we weren't supposed to use caps in the title?

Forum List

Back