Video Captures EXACTLY How Cops Treat Black People

You guys heard of the new crime-wave to hit the nation right?

Yeah, it's called #SittingWhileBlack.

Observe...

bit.ly/1d4aSIg

Naaahhhhhh, there's no such thing as #WhitePrivilege, it simply just. doesn't. exist.

Nahh,, i think its bullshit. The lady cop in the biginning of the clip, started to say thats what police do when they get..... ( then she got cut off by the guy talking over her) it sounded like she said when they get a call. Did one of the store merchants call the police for some reason? No way of knowing. The guy kept talking constantly in a monolouge not allowing the police to get a word in the video until they got pissed off. At first she said she just wanted to talk to him. Could have been a set up by the guy to make the police look bad.

Could have been racist cops too, its possible but that clip is a small sample size, i would like to see the mall security cameras to see what was going on before that video started

Sounds too much like slavery to me.

What the hell do you know about slavery?
Pretty much everything that was passed down from my ancestors. Why do you ask?

So you've never been a slave.
The Dutch were repressed by the Roman Catholic King Philip the second of Spain but you dont hear me crying about it.
No I've never been a slave. What does all that european catholic crap have to do with my statement?

So it's true what they say about black people.....
You didnt answer my question monkey. What does europeans enslaving each other have to do with my statement?

The Jews were slaves in Egypt too.

Many Egyptians were black.... ergo....Blacks made the jews slaves!!

OMFG!!
No they werent. Youre full of shit as usual. There is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt. Even rabbis will tell you its just a fairytale.

Umm...no they wont maybe some leftist fake rabbis. Has anyone ever tried to exterminate black people? Happens to Jews all the time

OMFG!!
No they werent. Youre full of shit as usual. There is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt. Even rabbis will tell you its just a fairytale.

Umm...no they wont maybe some leftist fake rabbis. Has anyone ever tried to exterminate black people? Happens to Jews all the time
BS. Rabbis have admitted it fool. There is not a shred of evidence Jews were in Egypt. If there is some evidence please provide it. You cant use your air fairy book as evidence.

Yes plenty of people have tried to exterminate Black people. I know Jews have had their trials and tribulations but they have never had generations deprived of their history, faith, freedom.

OMFG!!

Blacks
Blacks owned slaves in this country as well
The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

In the rare instances when the ownership of slaves by free Negroes is acknowledged in the history books, justification centers on the claim that black slave masters were simply individuals who purchased the freedom of a spouse or child from a white slaveholder and had been unable to legally manumit them. Although this did indeed happen at times, it is a misrepresentation of the majority ofinstances, one which is debunked by records of the period on blacks who owned slaves. These include individuals such as Justus Angel and Mistress L. Horry, of Colleton District, South Carolina, who each owned 84 slaves in 1830. In fact, in 1830 a fourth of the free Negro slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves; eight owning 30 or more (2).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.
Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

OMFG!!

Blacks
The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

In the rare instances when the ownership of slaves by free Negroes is acknowledged in the history books, justification centers on the claim that black slave masters were simply individuals who purchased the freedom of a spouse or child from a white slaveholder and had been unable to legally manumit them. Although this did indeed happen at times, it is a misrepresentation of the majority ofinstances, one which is debunked by records of the period on blacks who owned slaves. These include individuals such as Justus Angel and Mistress L. Horry, of Colleton District, South Carolina, who each owned 84 slaves in 1830. In fact, in 1830 a fourth of the free Negro slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves; eight owning 30 or more (2).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.
I know Blacks owned other Blacks. The vast majority owned their families since you could be forced into slavery as a free Black person. Now I need to ask what has this got to do with me saying that obeying authority sounds like slavery? You fools deflect all over the place when you cant pin me down.

American Civil War dot com is your source? :laugh:

OMFG!!

BS. Rabbis have admitted it fool. There is not a shred of evidence Jews were in Egypt. If there is some evidence please provide it. You cant use your air fairy book as evidence.

Yes plenty of people have tried to exterminate Black people. I know Jews have had their trials and tribulations but they have never had generations deprived of their history, faith, freedom.

LOL ..Trails and tribulations you moron...extermination get it through your stupid, racist, head. The only attempt extermination of blacks are your liberal brothers slaughtering them before they can be born...leftist scum :mad:

Capt. Vasili Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

Captain Ramius: I suppose.

Capt. Vasili Borodin: No papers?

Captain Ramius: No papers, state to state.

Capt. Vasili Borodin: Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

Captain Ramius: Oh, at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some black folks can't sit without showing their papers I guess. Which sucks. This is what we are heading for. EVERYONE. Starts with hispanics, then blacks, then muslims, eventually christians, etc etc etc.

OMFG!!

LOL ..Trails and tribulations you moron...extermination get it through your stupid, racist, head. The only attempt extermination of blacks are your liberal brothers slaughtering them before they can be born...leftist scum :mad:
Sorry stupid. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you. You need to do that on your own or remain stupid. I really dont care to be honest. Just trust me when I say Blacks have been targeted for extermination.

OMFG!!

Blacks

I know Blacks owned other Blacks. The vast majority owned their families since you could be forced into slavery as a free Black person. Now I need to ask what has this got to do with me saying that obeying authority sounds like slavery? You fools deflect all over the place when you cant pin me down.

Blacks owned slaves genius ,in Africa and in this country. Blacks slaughter blacks every day. In Africa and in this country wake your dumb ass up

Black slaveholders
Some slaveholders were black or had some black ancestry. An African former indentured servant arrived to Virginia in 1621, Anthony Johnson, became one of the earliest documented slave owners in the mainland American colonies when he won a civil suit for ownership of John Casor.[163] In 1830 there were 3,775 such slaveholders in the South who owned 12,760 slaves,[164] with 80% of them located in Louisiana, South Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. There were economic differences between free blacks of the Upper South and Deep South, with the latter fewer in number, but wealthier and typically of mixed race. Half of the black slaveholders lived in cities rather than the countryside, with most in New Orleans and Charleston. Especially New Orleans had a large, relatively wealthy free black population (gens de couleur) composed of people of mixed race, who had become a third social class between whites and enslaved blacks, under French andSpanish colonial rule. Relatively few slaveholders of color were "substantial planters." Of those who were, most were of mixed race, often endowed by white fathers with some property and social capital.[165] For example, Andrew Durnford of New Orleans was listed as owning 77 slaves.[164] According to Rachel Kranz: "Durnford was known as a stern master who worked his slaves hard and punished them often in his efforts to make his Louisiana sugar plantation a success."[166]The historians John Hope Franklin and Loren Schweninger wrote:

A large majority of profit-oriented free black slaveholders resided in the Lower South. For the most part, they were persons of mixed racial origin, often women who cohabited or were mistresses of white men, or mulatto men.... Provided land and slaves by whites, they owned farms and plantations, worked their hands in the rice, cotton, and sugar fields, and like their white contemporaries were troubled with runaways.[167]

The historian Ira Berlin wrote:

In slave societies, nearly everyone—free and slave—aspired to enter the slaveholding class, and upon occasion some former slaves rose into slaveholders' ranks. Their acceptance was grudging, as they carried the stigma of bondage in their lineage and, in the case of American slavery, color in their skin.[168]

OMFG!!

Blacks

Blacks owned slaves genius ,in Africa and in this country. Blacks slaughter blacks every day. In Africa and in this country wake your dumb ass up

Black slaveholders
Some slaveholders were black or had some black ancestry. An African former indentured servant arrived to Virginia in 1621, Anthony Johnson, became one of the earliest documented slave owners in the mainland American colonies when he won a civil suit for ownership of John Casor.[163] In 1830 there were 3,775 such slaveholders in the South who owned 12,760 slaves,[164] with 80% of them located in Louisiana, South Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. There were economic differences between free blacks of the Upper South and Deep South, with the latter fewer in number, but wealthier and typically of mixed race. Half of the black slaveholders lived in cities rather than the countryside, with most in New Orleans and Charleston. Especially New Orleans had a large, relatively wealthy free black population (gens de couleur) composed of people of mixed race, who had become a third social class between whites and enslaved blacks, under French andSpanish colonial rule. Relatively few slaveholders of color were "substantial planters." Of those who were, most were of mixed race, often endowed by white fathers with some property and social capital.[165] For example, Andrew Durnford of New Orleans was listed as owning 77 slaves.[164] According to Rachel Kranz: "Durnford was known as a stern master who worked his slaves hard and punished them often in his efforts to make his Louisiana sugar plantation a success."[166]The historians John Hope Franklin and Loren Schweninger wrote:

A large majority of profit-oriented free black slaveholders resided in the Lower South. For the most part, they were persons of mixed racial origin, often women who cohabited or were mistresses of white men, or mulatto men.... Provided land and slaves by whites, they owned farms and plantations, worked their hands in the rice, cotton, and sugar fields, and like their white contemporaries were troubled with runaways.[167]

In slave societies, nearly everyone—free and slave—aspired to enter the slaveholding class, and upon occasion some former slaves rose into slaveholders' ranks. Their acceptance was grudging, as they carried the stigma of bondage in their lineage and, in the case of American slavery, color in their skin.[168]
Whats your point? What does that have to do with me saying that obeying authority sounds like slavery?

OMFG!!

Sorry stupid. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you. You need to do that on your own or remain stupid. I really dont care to be honest. Just trust me when I say Blacks have been targeted for extermination.

OMFG!!

Blacks

Black slaveholders

In slave societies, nearly everyone—free and slave—aspired to enter the slaveholding class, and upon occasion some former slaves rose into slaveholders' ranks. Their acceptance was grudging, as they carried the stigma of bondage in their lineage and, in the case of American slavery, color in their skin.
Whats your point? What does that have to do with me saying that obeying authority sounds like slavery?

Spreading information is my point

OMFG!!

Blacks

Black slaveholders

In slave societies, nearly everyone—free and slave—aspired to enter the slaveholding class, and upon occasion some former slaves rose into slaveholders' ranks. Their acceptance was grudging, as they carried the stigma of bondage in their lineage and, in the case of American slavery, color in their skin.

Youre spreading propaganda and deflecting. You havent said anything I havent already found out the truth about already. Youre roughly 20 years behind me in knowledge. Do you really think I believe white peoples rendition of events over my peoples truth?

Blacks

Black slaveholders

Youre spreading propaganda and deflecting. You havent said anything I havent already found out the truth about already. Youre roughly 20 years behind me in knowledge. Do you really think I believe white peoples rendition of events over my peoples truth?

Denial doesn't impress anyone,.certainly not me. blacks kill more blacks then anyone else. Open your eyes and clean up your house. Quit blaming others for the problems in the "black community"

Black slaveholders

Denial doesn't impress anyone,.certainly not me. blacks kill more blacks then anyone else. Open your eyes and clean up your house. Quit blaming others for the problems in the "black community"
Your propaganda doesnt impress me. Whites kill more whites than anyone else. Mind your business and take that log out of your eye. Quit blaming Blacks for your inability to address the topic, whites sexually molesting animals, and your poor life.

Last edited:
What the hell do you know about slavery?
Pretty much everything that was passed down from my ancestors. Why do you ask?

So you've never been a slave.
The Dutch were repressed by the Roman Catholic King Philip the second of Spain but you dont hear me crying about it.
No I've never been a slave. What does all that european catholic crap have to do with my statement?

So it's true what they say about black people.....
You didnt answer my question monkey. What does europeans enslaving each other have to do with my statement?

So asslips? How much you want to bet you're the only person who doesnt get the connection?

Video Captures EXACTLY How Cops Treat Black People

All cops...

Because that's what you're title implies...

That's either one hell of a conspiracy, or you paint with a huge fucking brush...

OMFG!!

We know you dont care to be honest....just like we know you have a hard time with percentages.

Forum List

Back