Victim of Terror

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
I just read in a news article that the Palestinian teen who was killed by 3 Israelis, has officially been recognised as a terror victim. His family will thereby get state benefits, and his name will be counted as one to be remembered on Israeli Memorial Day. Needless to say, his killers will be put behind bars--not have public squares named after them, as is the Palestinian way.

I just read in a news article that the Palestinian teen who was killed by 3 Israelis, has officially been recognised as a terror victim. His family will thereby get state benefits, and his name will be counted as one to be remembered on Israeli Memorial Day. Needless to say, his killers will be put behind bars--not have public squares named after them, as is the Palestinian way.
His killers will not be put behind bars, because I consider you and everyone who defends Israeli atrocities, complicit in this murder.

All you do, is tell lie after lie, about how Israel is the "victim" against the Palestinian threat. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You complaining about the rocket attacks, is like George Bush complaining about Iraq's WMD's. And in both cases, they are manufactured crisis, designed to take attention away from the crimes against humanity, you and your government are committing on a daily basis.

If you hadn't of used the killings of the 3 Jewish kids as a political opportunity to go after Hamas, that Palestinian boy would be alive today. But you deliberately whipped the Israeli population of psycho-lunatic settlers into a frenzy, knowing full well what they would do.

Palestinian's have a right to their freedom and you have no right to keep it from them.

Did it say who the three terrorists are?

They were hoodlums.

His killers will not be put behind bars, because I consider you and everyone who defends Israeli atrocities, complicit in this murder.

All you do, is tell lie after lie, about how Israel is the "victim" against the Palestinian threat. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You complaining about the rocket attacks, is like George Bush complaining about Iraq's WMD's. And in both cases, they are manufactured crisis, designed to take attention away from the crimes against humanity, you and your government are committing on a daily basis.

If you hadn't of used the killings of the 3 Jewish kids as a political opportunity to go after Hamas, that Palestinian boy would be alive today. But you deliberately whipped the Israeli population of psycho-lunatic settlers into a frenzy, knowing full well what they would do.

Palestinian's have a right to their freedom and you have no right to keep it from them.
Another Hateful-inspired conspiracy by Billo.
By the way Mohammad Abo-Kader was Israeli Arab-not Palestinian.

Another Hateful-inspired conspiracy by Billo.
So you're saying the killing of the 3 teens, didn't anger the Israeli population at large?

By the way Mohammad Abo-Kader was Israeli Arab-not Palestinian.
My mistake.

Considering it -Amity words - "individual act of anger" this is the only case for decades when Jewish/Israeli terror actually kills someone and don't bullshit me about Gaza, Hamas is the government and this is a state of war not individual terrorism.
Shelly Daddon for example murdered two months ago.
10368216_305231149638989_4470381343306786494_n.jpg

They were hoodlums.
The kid was a victim of terror perpetrated by terrorists, were these people part of the La Familia group and do you have a link please.

Those assholes will get locked up because Israel views Jewish terrorists like Arab terrorist. This is JUSTICE.

You need to see it as a positive step, but of course, even when Israel does something good you Anti-Zionists find something to whine about.

Those assholes will get locked up because Israel views Jewish terrorists like Arab terrorist. This is JUSTICE.

You need to see it as a positive step, but of course, even when Israel does something good you Anti-Zionists find something to whine about.[/QUOTE [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] when they are found guilty will their homes be bulldozed?

Ps I take it your football hooligan propaganda story was false, just like the honour killing rubbish you regurgitated ?

You need to see it as a positive step, but of course, even when Israel does something good you Anti-Zionists find something to whine about.
[MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] when they are found guilty will their homes be bulldozed?

Ps I take it your football hooligan propaganda story was false, just like the honour killing rubbish you regurgitated ?

No, the home demolish belong to the past, but the law in Israel is definitely more favorable for Palestinians than Israelis - Throwing rock on police/IDF - in the past Israel didn't really know how to deal with riots, ask yourself -inexperienced- how would you react to 300 Palestinians charging at you without proper gear in your first time? anyway Or Commission established to investigate and the conclusions came up in 2000 eventually, and the law and enforcement abilities and views changed.
The terrorists will be put behind bar just like the Hamas members, except that nobody would attempt to release them - unlike Hamas.

Forum List

Back