Victim du jour

I don't think anyone's playing "victim", more like they're rightfully pointing out that absolute hypocrisy that is the democratic party.

Contrary to popular opinion, being a hypocrite yourself does nothing to point out the hypocrisy of others.

and so much braying from the congressional black idiots.. oh boo hoo is right.

Braying reallly?

Black idiots is what you call the congressional black caucus?

These are some of the best and brighest the black community contains.

These are the people tasked with representing vast swathes of the American black people and this is how you charactorize their commitment to the American self rule of democracy?

Its petty fools like you who are the people who perpetuate racism while the whole time you pretend you are OH SO FAIR and that black people are just whiners.

You are the face of racism in America today

oh really? the best and the brightest? :lol::lol::lol::lol: guam is gonna tip over donchyaknow?

I would suggest that they not use phrases like that.

I do however find it a VERY long stretch from placing gun crosshairs on head shots of congress and calling for second amendment solutions for not winning elections.

Braying reallly?

These are the people tasked with representing vast swathes of the American black people and this is how you charactorize their commitment to the American self rule of democracy?

Its petty fools like you who are the people who perpetuate racism while the whole time you pretend you are OH SO FAIR and that black people are just whiners.

For the most part...no they're not. Their politicians, that doesn't equate to the best and brightest. Most of the best and brightest are in the private sector, TM. :eusa_whistle:

I don't think anyone's playing "victim", more like they're rightfully pointing out that absolute hypocrisy that is the democratic party.

Contrary to popular opinion, being a hypocrite yourself does nothing to point out the hypocrisy of others.

Everyone is a hypocrite to some degree.... Everyone...

Some more than others, of course...

Trus story...:thup:

Braying reallly?

oh really? the best and the brightest? :lol::lol::lol::lol: guam is gonna tip over donchyaknow?

They are every one smarter than you willow

Poor Tea Baggers

Everyone is always picking on them. And they have done so much for the economy of this country

Braying reallly?

They are every one smarter than you willow

why do you think guam is gonna tip over? what leads you to hate guam?

Poor Tea Baggers

Everyone is always picking on them. And they have done so much for the economy of this country

You guys are such brave pussies.................................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsNYvntKE&feature=player_embedded]SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck4BLrQdD6s&feature=player_embedded]More... SEIU Activists Harass a Gay Black Tea Partyer at Denver Protest - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_Fl3AszuU&feature=player_embedded]Union Thug - YouTube[/ame]

Where have I demonstrated hypocrisy?

Rightly or wrongly, I'm lumping you in with a great many hypocrites that are condemning Hoffa's remark here but defended Palin's cross-hairs and the 2nd Amendment remedies rhetoric. If I'm wrong to lump in with this group please let me know.

IMO, you can't condemn one and condone the other without being a hypocrite, and that goes for both sides.

Poor Tea Baggers

You guys are such brave pussies.................................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsNYvntKE&feature=player_embedded]SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck4BLrQdD6s&feature=player_embedded]More... SEIU Activists Harass a Gay Black Tea Partyer at Denver Protest - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm_Fl3AszuU&feature=player_embedded]Union Thug - YouTube[/ame]

fine examples of upstanding braying leftie loons.

I just watched those and people are doing nothing but talking except that one guy pushes a phone camera out of his face.

How does that compare with a bullet to the head?

Forum List

Back