Vice News on August 26, 2021: "Why Are So Many Marines Neo-Nazis?"

Most are cowards. They talk a big game but feign injury when its their turn to bat. Its rare a racist will actually follow through on their beliefs so to you they aren't racists which makes no sense.
I'm sure you only talk your racist bullshit behind that computer keyboard.

Most are cowards. They talk a big game but feign injury when its their turn to bat. Its rare a racist will actually follow through on their beliefs so to you they aren't racists which makes no sense.

No doubt there are racists in the U.S. Just not remotely as you and others likely claim.

I'm sure you only talk your racist bullshit behind that computer keyboard.
You must not have been one of the racists I fucked up. I'm sure you would change your tune and your shade of pink were you to meet me in person. See the difference is I would say exactly what I am saying to you now right in your face while you would just avert your eyes and turn a vivid shade of red.

You must not have been one of the racists I fucked up. I'm sure you would change your tune and your shade of pink were you to meet me in person. See the difference is I would say exactly what I am saying to you now right in your face while you would just avert your eyes and turn a vivid shade of red.
1. I'm not a racist and
2. talk behind the keyboard makes you a keyboard commando

you dont have to hate anyone to be a racist. You just have to have the power to affect their lives by building a system that discriminates against them because you feel they are inferior.
why is it that blacks in black-controlled cities are attacked by police
Black Mayor Black police chief black city council black-owned businesses wealthy blacks?

I was in The Navy from 76 until 81 and spent many years working as a civilian contractor for DoD, at home and overseas, and I have no such experience.

I found the workforce on Wall Street to be much more monochromatic than the military or DoD.
How about the Democrat Congress and Senate? Up until the 1970s most of the elite were old bitter KKK white males...

Forum List

Back