Vice News on August 26, 2021: "Why Are So Many Marines Neo-Nazis?"

fncceo stop with the facts!!!!!!!!!!!! it scares the left ......they go apeshit when you talk common sense and facts ..this happens when you give them stats on other issues

Asclepias
1. as YOU
2. blacks are the racists-not whites--it's all you people think about
3. we LAUGH when you use the word--it means nothing now

Asclepias
You gotta figure that you have to be fucking stupid to be a neo nazi and from my experience most marines are not really that bright. The military wants them that way for a reason. However, there are some racists in every other branch as well.
from my experience most Ducks are not that birght

Asclepias whites ARE superior in not committing crimes and at graduating --fact -not racism ...white culture is superior --fact not racism
...black Africa is inferior to ALL in medical/potable water/food/etc etc etc = FACT

How many far left extremists have they booted so far?
Far-left extremists in the military can't be booted out when their Joint Chiefs of Staff and Commander-in-Chief love them. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, was fired for publicly criticizing the botched withdrawal in Afghanistan and pinning it on the Commander-in-Chief and senior leaders. While a valid criticism, he forgot that to go public with criticisms of a Commander-in-Chief and other very high up seniors in rank is a good way to get fired. The cardinal rule is, "what goes on in the military, stays in the military" and if you have complaints take them to your seniors in the military, not the public. Sadly, General Milley wasn't fired for publicly criticizing Trump during Trump's administration, but Trump was his direct Commander, so that's on him.

Far-left extremists in the military can't be booted out when their Joint Chiefs of Staff and Commander-in-Chief love them.

Here is the thing. Having served for over 20 years, I can count maybe on a single hand the number I met in uniform that are "far-left". If anything, most who volunteer to serve in the military tend to be the "Democratic version of a "RINO". Where they may accept many of the beliefs, but tend to go to the right (some amazingly far to the right) when it comes to military and defense issues.

I have even seen many who considered themselves "Democrats" voting for McCain and Romney, as they felt they better represented their views, regardless of party politics. Just as I saw many back in 1984 voting for President Reagan, as they saw former VP Mondale as a "wimp" who would have rolled back the previous 4 years of improvements we had seen.

You will find very few Lee Harvey Oswald's in uniform.

Here is the thing. Having served for over 20 years, I can count maybe on a single hand the number I met in uniform that are "far-left". If anything, most who volunteer to serve in the military tend to be the "Democratic version of a "RINO". Where they may accept many of the beliefs, but tend to go to the right (some amazingly far to the right) when it comes to military and defense issues.

I have even seen many who considered themselves "Democrats" voting for McCain and Romney, as they felt they better represented their views, regardless of party politics. Just as I saw many back in 1984 voting for President Reagan, as they saw former VP Mondale as a "wimp" who would have rolled back the previous 4 years of improvements we had seen.

Yet we have Comrade Austin, and Comrade Milquetoast running our military.

I served a career as well and the few that were what I would consider to be leftist, were rare indeed. During the draft period during the Vietnam War, that was a different situation in that those that didn't run away to Canada or manage to have daddy buy their way out, ended up in the military and were definitely against it and the morale suffered for it. Now though, we have a different breed being churned out of the leftist indoctrination centers, called schools and their attitude is very different.

Now though, we have a different breed being churned out of the leftist indoctrination centers, called schools and their attitude is very different.

Which is why the military is almost becoming a "Family tradition". It is almost at the point now where half of those who join today have a close family member who has served.

And when veterans only make up around 10% of the population, that is worrying to me. Children and siblings of that 10% are making up almost half of those who join now.

But I doubt that many "far left" would ever be interesting in serving in the military. No more than those in the far right do.

Forum List

Back