Vice News on August 26, 2021: "Why Are So Many Marines Neo-Nazis?"

Yes. I define racists as someone that believes whites are superior to all other races. How do you define racist?

I would define a racist as anyone who believe they are superior to anyone based solely or partially on race. I've never met anyone who believes that who had an IQ bigger than their hat size.
How about the Democrat Congress and Senate? Up until the 1970s most of the elite were old bitter KKK white males...

Yes, I will submit that even today, Congress is one of the less diverse workplaces in this country. I can't say that in the '70s most of them were old, bitter, and members of the Ku Klux Klan. In fact, I would think that number would be quite small.

How would you know? You do realize that most racists only act racist around the people they dislike. If youre white your best friend could be a racist and you would never know.

I don't have any friends.

So if you're white why do you think you know what racist people Black people run into all the time? You need to walk a mile in the pair I wear before you can even begin to comprehend how many racists are out there.

I taught school for almost 12 years and the vast majority of my students and their parents were black.

Why not? They knew I would defend them.
Because you're white. One thing Black people know is that when push comes to shove most whites will look the other way or say "you're exaggerating". My point being that I have been Black all my life. You've only taught at a school that was mostly Black for 12 years. Who do you honestly think knows more about the racism Black people face?

Because you're white. One thing Black people know is that when push comes to shove most whites will look the other way or say "you're exaggerating". My point being that I have been Black all my life. You've only taught at a school that was mostly Black for 12 years. Who do you honestly think knows more about the racism Black people face?

Obviously I do. You're too close to the issue to be unbiased.

Obviously I do. You're too close to the issue to be unbiased.
Obviously you don't even though you think you do.

Me being close to the issue means I experience it first hand and share those experiences with other Blacks. They in turn do the same to me. You don't ever experience it first hand and you are biased because youre white.

Obviously you don't even though you think you do.

Me being close to the issue means I experience it first hand and share those experiences with other Blacks. They in turn do the same to me. You don't ever experience it first hand and you are biased because youre white.

Why would being white make me biased?

How many far left extremists have they booted so far?
Let me guess. Zero. They always call them far right anyways when they're in the military or own weapons of any sort.
My wife is a Marine and she's not a neo nazi.
Good for her then. I don't really think neo-Nazism is a problem in the USMC.
democrats are dedicated to purging every last white person from the Military.
That's what I'm seeing. They're treating it as a "service" enlisting only dark people — then their gun rights are revoked as soon as they're discharged but they hedge on the status of the discharge, not quite "dishonorable" per se but the CO's aren't giving out anything approaching an "honorable" discharge unless it's a Medal of Honor or a Purple Heart or something like that goes on a person's record as a slur anyways when they look for employment in civilian life outside the military.

Good for her then. I don't really think neo-Nazism is a problem in the USMC.

"Marine investigators had determined that Mercurio’s open extremist sentiments were serious enough to merit punitive action. But far from there being “no place in the Marine Corps” for such individuals, his place was where it had been all along: in the ranks of a battalion, training with fully automatic guns capable of firing up to a thousand rounds a minute. "

It may be different in the Navy. I was in the Army and spent a lot of time attached to both the Airforce and sometimes the Marines.

I dont disagree that Wall Street is less diverse. My point is that there were an awful lot of racists in both the marines and the army.
And there was one less when you got out.

Exactly, so you cant possibly know what Black people experience better than I can.

What is it about white people like you that makes you think you know Black people better than other Black people?

Experience.

Forum List

Back