Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

To you? You only believe your secret sources. Go ask them.

It was in Runner's World magazine.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

They photoshopped the flag into the picture?

Lady Gar Goyle strikes again.

You're ability to comprehend basic English appears somewhat lacking. Nowhere in my post did I say they DID, just that they do. Idiot. Go ask a professional. Find out for yourself.

Imagine the ego of a woman who would dare to write her name over our most cherished symbol. Has she no respect for her own country? Or is she above that now?

It doesn't matter rightwinger because if she had not signed the flag when handed to her you would have called her a bitch for not signing the flag. You would had called her an elitist and said she insult the person for not signing the flag, you would do this because you are a partisan political hack

Last edited:
It looks like obama would put a stop to this flag
flag-desecrate.jpg

After all he's just as guilty as Sarah, since it is his imiage on the flag, and he must give his ok for that usage.

Sarah Palin is a fucking Moron who has no place in the political arena. She is the worst thing to represent any part of the american political process, and only represents the stupidest, the most ignorant, and the most ridiculous.

Was it "Desecration, a show of compete disrespect for the flag? In my humble and ignorant opinion I do not think so. I think what she did was not a smart thing by any means; but certainly not in the lines of complete disrespect.
Honestly...she signed her autograph on a flag like an egotistical starlett...she surely did disrespect the flag.

Sarah Palin is a fucking Moron who has no place in the political arena. She is the worst thing to represent any part of the american political process, and only represents the stupidest, the most ignorant, and the most ridiculous.

UH we already have a moron in the white house. He should not be there and he represent 69 million idiots who now have voters remorse

Ayerssucks.jpg

^I'm Certain that Perfectly Honest and Non-Trolling "rightwinger" can Find us some of his Posts Denouncy Barry's Friend above...

I'm not Holding my Breath.

:)

peace...

I am Shocked... I gave RW all day to Find one too...

peace...

Two wrongs make a right?

I don't condone anyone desecrating a flag. They have a first amendment right to do so but that does not forgive their act.

Regardless of the wingnuts argument that "Lefties do it too" does not excuse the disrespect that Palin showed the flag

Imagine the ego of a woman who would dare to write her name over our most cherished symbol. Has she no respect for her own country? Or is she above that now?

It doesn't matter rightwinger because if she had not signed the flag when handed to her you would have called her a bitch for not signing the flag. You would had called her an elitist and said she insult the person for not signing the flag, you would do this because you are a partisan political hack

Sorry bigracist1775, but no I wouldn't have. Her action should have been to respectfully hand the flag back to the woman and offering to sign something else.

Palin seemed to enjoy putting her name on the flag....like it belonged there

Amazing how liberals all of a sudden care about the American flag.

Amazing how liberals all of a sudden care about the American flag.

Typical view of the right wing...that they somehow have a monopoly on patriotism

Yeah, I love the hypocrisy.

Me also:

Ayerssucks.jpg

^I'm Certain that Perfectly Honest and Non-Trolling "rightwinger" can Find us some of his Posts Denouncy Barry's Friend above...

I'm not Holding my Breath.

peace...

peace...

Two wrongs make a right?

I don't condone anyone desecrating a flag. They have a first amendment right to do so but that does not forgive their act.

Regardless of the wingnuts argument that "Lefties do it too" does not excuse the disrespect that Palin showed the flag

Cause I can't seem to get RW to give Link to him Denouncing the above...

Hell, even when given the Oppurtunity in this Thread, he doesn't really Directly Denounce Barry's Old Pal Bill, does he.

peace...

Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

By the rightwinger, that story says NOTHING about Veterans being Outraged...

Is it Easy for you to Lie about Leftist Links and their Content?

peace...

Typical view of the right wing...that they somehow have a monopoly on patriotism

Yeah, I love the hypocrisy.

Me also:

peace...

Two wrongs make a right?

Cause I can't seem to get RW to give Link to him Denouncing the above...

Hell, even when given the Oppurtunity in this Thread, he doesn't really Directly Denounce Barry's Old Pal Bill, does he.

peace...

First of all...I don't know who the fuck he is and how in your mind he is somehow Obama's "friend". As usual, I suspect acquaintence becomes "best friend"

Second of all....Don't you understand the concept of "two wrongs don't make a right"??? I have repeatedly denounced flag desecration on this entire thread.

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

good gawd it doesn't take MUCH to get your alls panties in a bunch.:lol:

one day you will learn what a logical fallacy is

Forum List

Back