Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Actually I believe that Sarah Palin signed the flag as a tribute to what it means, however, I am glad RW brought up the topic of amerian patriotism.

It kind of reminds me of Barak Hussein's mentor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk

and let us not forget that the first time Michelle Obama became proud to be amercian was when her husband won some primaries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjR81pFJI4

i don't give a ratfuck why she signed it, it's still wrong.

obam being an asshat doesn't make her any less of an assclown, btw.

keep swinging

This one wasn't photoshopped:

340x_sarahpalin_200908_477x600_7.jpg

Oops.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you get to explain why you think you had a point, and why you're not actually an idiot.

I'm obviously smarter than you, so if I'm an idiot, well, you do the math.
Slightly amusing, but incorrect. What is wrong with the photo you posted? You obviously think the flag is being desecrated. It's being displayed improperly, but it's not being desecrated.

What that your ridiculous little point?

Was it "Desecration, a show of compete disrespect for the flag? In my humble and ignorant opinion I do not think so. I think what she did was not a smart thing by any means; but certainly not in the lines of complete disrespect.

Desecration of the flag to me is, what Anti-Americans, anti-Government radicals, Muslim Extremists or anyone that take the flag and burns it with shouts of glory to the ruination of what it represents.

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Libs are just picky...picky...picky.

I would proudly sign the American Flag, as an American who represents the real American people.

and you'd be just as much of an ignorant clod as ms palin.

kudos

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

good gawd it doesn't take MUCH to get your alls panties in a bunch.:lol:

Desecration is desecration. You should be outraged at her desecrating the flag, just like those anti-war protesters.

LOL, I bet you all were JUST as outraged when the ANTI-WAR protesters were BURNING the American flag.

Desecration is desecration. You should be outraged at her desecrating the flag, just like those anti-war protesters.

why would anyone be outraged over any desecration of the flag? it was dumb, so is burning a flag, but ultimately what does it harm? Nothing. We aren't fucking Muslims who need to go chop someone's fucking head off over the desecration of a symbol. I have a feeling many of you loons would swing the axe at Sarah Palin's head.

why would anyone be outraged over any desecration of the flag? it was dumb, so is burning a flag, but ultimately what does it harm? Nothing. We aren't fucking Muslims who need to go chop someone's fucking head off over the desecration of a symbol. I have a feeling many of you loons would swing the axe at Sarah Palin's head.

And you were banned apparently. Grain of salt.

Sorry I must disagree in part, it doesn't take much if they are a Conservative, but if it's a democrat then nothing they do will piss the left off.

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Not only do you provide no proof, you provide no evidence of any outrage by veterans.

I'm outraged.

There.

I have a feeling many of you loons would swing the axe at Sarah Palin's head.

Nah but I would pee on her as if she were a Mexican stripper.

Forum List

Back