Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Ayerssucks.jpg

^I'm Certain that Perfectly Honest and Non-Trolling "rightwinger" can Find us some of his Posts Denouncy Barry's Friend above...

I'm not Holding my Breath.

:)

peace...

I am Shocked... I gave RW all day to Find one too...

:)

peace...

So what's the number of conservatives in the thread who said Palin was wrong to do this, and that's all there is to it.

Are we still plateau'ed at Zero?

So what's the number of conservatives in the thread who said Palin was wrong to do this, and that's all there is to it.

I have seen at least 2.

Myself and one other.

Of course, most of what Palin does is wrong and stupid and her only aim is to further her own personal interests.

I'm slightly less pissed at someone signing a flag than I am at Bill Ayers, who trod on one.

But, it's nice that the left have another whining point... I love the sound of fear.

colkilgoreavcopyty6.jpg

Indeed, it does. The plethora of whining articles clutching at any straw to beat down the right tells me far more about their desperation than any 'information' those articles may contain.

I see desperate people.
Indeed.

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

I love those that get wood everytime Sara is in the news....Can't mark the flag in any way huh? that's Desecration. How about burning it.....No that's perfectly fine to do.The Libs don't have any kind of problem with that,but let Sara Palin anywhere near it or even look at it I bet the left go absolutely batshit..

You can burn it piss on it even shit on it and the Libs won't bat an eyelash.....Freedom of speech and all that.Lil ol Sara Palin writes on it and the pitchforks and torches come out.

Nice......:(

I'm a vet and I'm not outraged. Where were all the flag lovers when the muzzies were walking all over the flag last month. I guess some people think it's all right if the muzzies do it.

As a conservative veteran, I AM out raged. I am outraged that people get outraged over something so stupid.

IF Palin is such an idiot, why are people so worried about her? There is no other way to explain yalls obsession. You're worried about her. Why if you're convinced she's so stupid?

BTW not being aware of flag etiquette does not make one an idiot. I am no fan of Palin's for various reasons, but all this manufactured outrage at her ever move is ridiculous. Not unexpected by some of you dumb shits, but ridiculous nonetheless.

I have no problem with it whatsoever, Sarah Palin just autographed a flag for a fan. Whether technically right or wrong Sarah Palin's intention was good.

Let's compare it to the Kenyan whom:

Spent decades with a mentor who publically damned america

Whom was on a committees with Ayers, an unrepentent terrorist

Whom his wife was only proud to be an american because her husband won some primaries

Whom can't even prove he was born in America

It's pretty clear what Sarah Palin's intention was, and what Barak Hussein Obama's intention has been over decades.

Last edited:

Looks like you're not paying much attention.

Brings my count up to 3 then. There's probably more.

I only looked at the first couple of pages and when I picked it up where I posted at.

Well, I count 26 identifiable conservatives posting in the thread, so just on participants...

what's 3/26ths as a percent?

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Would it surprise you to know that I burn flags on a fairly regular basis?

Of course it is in flag retirement ceremonies performed by Boy Scouts.

My son was an Eagle Scout...I have burned dozens

mine too. it's a very moving ceremony, imo.

This is petty.

Forum List

Back