Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Yeah, I love the hypocrisy.

Me also:

Two wrongs make a right?

I don't condone anyone desecrating a flag. They have a first amendment right to do so but that does not forgive their act.

Regardless of the wingnuts argument that "Lefties do it too" does not excuse the disrespect that Palin showed the flag

Cause I can't seem to get RW to give Link to him Denouncing the above...

Hell, even when given the Oppurtunity in this Thread, he doesn't really Directly Denounce Barry's Old Pal Bill, does he.

:)

peace...

First of all...I don't know who the fuck he is and how in your mind he is somehow Obama's "friend". As usual, I suspect acquaintence becomes "best friend"

Second of all....Don't you understand the concept of "two wrongs don't make a right"??? I have repeatedly denounced flag desecration on this entire thread.

You have now Twice NOT Denounced that Picture of Bill Ayers Standing on the Flag... It's Amazing, really...

As for NOT Knowing who he is... Seriously?...

I Know you are Inherently Dishonest and have been since you took that Trolling Name when you Signed up, but to be Absurd.

peace...

Me also:

Cause I can't seem to get RW to give Link to him Denouncing the above...

Hell, even when given the Oppurtunity in this Thread, he doesn't really Directly Denounce Barry's Old Pal Bill, does he.

peace...

First of all...I don't know who the fuck he is and how in your mind he is somehow Obama's "friend". As usual, I suspect acquaintence becomes "best friend"

Second of all....Don't you understand the concept of "two wrongs don't make a right"??? I have repeatedly denounced flag desecration on this entire thread.

You have now Twice NOT Denounced that Picture of Bill Ayers Standing on the Flag... It's Amazing, really...

I Know you are Inherently Dishonest and have been since you took that Trolling Name when you Signed up, but to be Absurd.

peace...

Never seen his picture before....we have been through this Bill Ayers nonsense before the election, it was disproved then and is still a non issue. I'm not going to let you hijack the thread into a Bill Ayers or Rev Wright thread

As I have said repeatedly, I personally disapprove of anyone defacing the flag but defend their first amendment right to do so

Last edited:

peace...

Never seen his picture before....we have been through this Bill Ayers nonsense before the election, it was disproved then and is still a non issue. I'm not going to let you hijack the therad into a Bill Ayers or Rev Wright thread

As I have said repeatedly, I personally disapprove of anyone defacing the flag but defend their first amendment right to do so

What was Disproved?...

And again, you didn't Denounce Ayers for Standing on the Flag...

Holy Shit, you are making Ravi look Honest! :thup:

peace...

Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

By the rightwinger, that story says NOTHING about Veterans being Outraged...

Is it Easy for you to Lie about Leftist Links and their Content?

peace...

I Know you won't, but did you Care to Deal with your OP Headline?...

peace...

Anyone ever heard of the site linked with this dishonest thread.? Newser?

and this right here gets me...
Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

what a friggen JOKE JOKE JOKE..:lol:

It looks like obama would put a stop to this flag
flag-desecrate.jpg

After all he's just as guilty as Sarah, since it is his imiage on the flag, and he must give his ok for that usage.

Please prove that Obama gave his okay for his image to be put on that flag.

I have no 'secret' sources, sweetie. Never claimed to.... it is an urban myth created by whiny asses who don't understand the concept of 'closed' sources. That's your lack of intellect compensating for your lack of understanding.

And.... just because it was Runner's World, doesn't actually mean the image wasn't photoshopped, airbrushed, touched up or tampered with. Just pointing out facts.

They photoshopped the flag into the picture?

Lady Gar Goyle strikes again.

You're ability to comprehend basic English appears somewhat lacking. Nowhere in my post did I say they DID, just that they do. Idiot. Go ask a professional. Find out for yourself.

So you admit your statement was completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. That's what I was saying, in a more artful way.

Never seen his picture before....

Lie.

peace...

How many Americans know what Bill Ayers looks liks? He was a minor political footnote from the early 70s. Other than Fox viewers, who even knows who Ayers was?

But I digress as I allow you to hijack the thread into another of the hundreds of Bill Ayers threads

Once again, the issue is not that left wing extremists have desecrated our flag but that conservatives on this thread use them as an example. Do you think that because others have done so to show their disrespect for our country that Palin is excused for her arrogant use of our flag?

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

I love those that get wood everytime Sara is in the news....Can't mark the flag in any way huh? that's Desecration. How about burning it.....No that's perfectly fine to do.The Libs don't have any kind of problem with that,but let Sara Palin anywhere near it or even look at it I bet the left go absolutely batshit..

You can burn it piss on it even shit on it and the Libs won't bat an eyelash.....Freedom of speech and all that.Lil ol Sara Palin writes on it and the pitchforks and torches come out.

Nice......:(

Why don't you just cut the crap, be a man, and tell us what your own opinion is on the matter.

Lie.

peace...

How many Americans know what Bill Ayers looks liks? He was a minor political footnote from the early 70s. Other than Fox viewers, who even knows who Ayers was?

But I digress as I allow you to hijack the thread into another of the hundreds of Bill Ayers threads

Once again, the issue is not that left wing extremists have desecrated our flag but that conservatives on this thread use them as an example. Do you think that because others have done so to show their disrespect for our country that Palin is excused for her arrogant use of our flag?

you crack me up with your Faux outrage.

I'll give you a legitimiate issue regarding patriotism.

Your Imperial Leader has spent most of his adult life having a mentor who has publically damned America. And yet he stayed with him, the mentor even presided over his wedding why?

Your Imperial Leader's wife said that the first time she was ever proud to be an american was when her husband won some primaries. Why?

Your Imperial Leader palled around unrepentent terrorists. Why?

I'll give you a legitimiate issue regarding patriotism.

Your Imperial Leader has spent most of his adult life having a mentor who has publically damned America. And yet he stayed with him, the mentor even presided over his wedding why?

Your Imperial Leader's wife said that the first time she was ever proud to be an american was when her husband won some primaries. Why?

Your Imperial Leader palled around unrepentent terrorists. Why?

to piss you off

Lie.

peace...

He bombed the police station in NYC. Yeah...very minor.:cuckoo:

Lie.

peace...

He bombed the police station in NYC. Yeah...very minor.:cuckoo:

no, he didn't.

get your facts straight

I personally find any desecration of the flag offensive.... be it writing on it, treading on it or burning it. I don't give a shit what the SC says about it being 'free speech', it is 'hate speech' as far as I am concerned. I will not defend the right of anyone to burn the flag. Personally, I hope that anyone who burns the flag, burns in hell.

Forum List

Back