Why do veterans support Trump? Do they really think he will change the republican party's policies? Trump like so many republicans was a draft dodger.

I'm a Republican and I JOINED during Vietnam,,,,,, did you?

When did you serve?

When did Obama serve (kenyan water buffalo patrol does not count)

When did Klintoon serve?

Baby Bush was awol.

All about Trump huh? Look in the mirror.

Why do veterans support Trump? Do they really think he will change the republican party's policies? Trump like so many republicans was a draft dodger.

I'm a Republican and I JOINED during Vietnam,,,,,, did you?

When did you serve?

When did Obama serve (kenyan water buffalo patrol does not count)

When did Klintoon serve?

Baby Bush was awol.

All about Trump huh? Look in the mirror.

I didn't join. I was joined. It wasn't "We want you" it was "We GOT you". Of course there were other options like hitchhike to Canada but that wasn't too American. The facts remain that Rump has denigrated the Military, stolen from the well being just to justify some of his pet projects that could have waited. Have you ever spent time in a Termite infested Office Building or a Mold infested Base Housing?

"Iraq Minister of Defense Juma’a al-Jaburi participated in an Armed Forces Full Honors Wreath-Laying Ceremony at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier"

Ef5SJ3dXkAAS0CH

Draft dodgers often make fun of men and women who have served the nation and not stole from it as he has. Using veteran money for a painting was the worst instance. The man is a disgrace. And while his cult of followers follow others must see him for what he is, a coward and a fake.

'Report: Trump Called U.S. WWI Veterans ‘Suckers’ And ‘Losers’'

"The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic." Jeffrey Goldberg

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny

Trump wants a Fox spokesperson fired because they confirmed this information. A draft dodger with a made up excuse for not serving the nation should keep quiet. Unreal that any conscious person is still in the Trump Cult? Cults are an interesting phenom as followers appear to need them to confirm their existence as persons.

"Trump called US soldiers killed or injured 'losers' and 'suckers', senior administration sources told the Atlantic
The Atlantic says Trump cancelled a visit a US war grave because he was worried about his hair in the rain
The president was expected to attend a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in Paris in 2018
He reportedly asked: 'Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers'
He also allegedly referred to 1,800 Marines who died in the WWI Battle of Belleau Wood in France as 'suckers'
He reportedly asked 'Who were the good guys in this war?'
Trump is also alleged to have said he didn't understand why the US would intervene on the side of the Allies
The president allegedly said those who served in the Vietnam were 'losers' as they failed to dodge the draft
Fox News and the Washington Post have confirmed the reporting, while AP has confirmed part of it
The White House mounted furious pushback, hammering the piece for using anonymous sources
Melania Trump on Friday said the story was false and 'activism'
Trump suggested that John Kelly - who has remained silent on the report - was a source for the 'false' story
Trump also said Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed the Atlantic story, should be fired"

PS I served during Nam.

Trump wants a Fox spokesperson fired because they confirmed this information. A draft dodger with a made up excuse for not serving the nation should keep quiet. Unreal that any conscious person is still in the Trump Cult? Cults are an interesting phenom as followers appear to need them to confirm their existence as persons.

"Trump called US soldiers killed or injured 'losers' and 'suckers', senior administration sources told the Atlantic
The Atlantic says Trump cancelled a visit a US war grave because he was worried about his hair in the rain
The president was expected to attend a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in Paris in 2018
He reportedly asked: 'Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers'
He also allegedly referred to 1,800 Marines who died in the WWI Battle of Belleau Wood in France as 'suckers'
He reportedly asked 'Who were the good guys in this war?'
Trump is also alleged to have said he didn't understand why the US would intervene on the side of the Allies
The president allegedly said those who served in the Vietnam were 'losers' as they failed to dodge the draft
Fox News and the Washington Post have confirmed the reporting, while AP has confirmed part of it
The White House mounted furious pushback, hammering the piece for using anonymous sources
Melania Trump on Friday said the story was false and 'activism'
Trump suggested that John Kelly - who has remained silent on the report - was a source for the 'false' story
Trump also said Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed the Atlantic story, should be fired"

PS I served during Nam.
Complete bullshit.

The only losers and suckers associated with this story are those who actually believe it.

#a veteran 4 Trump

A Vet on Trump.

'Former Whitehouse Chief of Staff John Kelly has told friends, about Trump:

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

'Ben Sasse RIPS Trump in LEAKED Recording: Trump Kisses Dictators' butts; mocks evangelicals...'

"John Francis Kelly is a board member at Caliburn International and a retired U.S. Marine Corps general who served as the White House Chief of Staff for President Donald Trump from July 31, 2017, to January 2, 2019."

All my fellow vets have a great day, every day.

"Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause." Abraham Lincoln

""We cannot walk alone," the preacher cried. "And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back." America, we cannot turn back. Not with so much work to be done. Not with so many children to educate, and so many veterans to care for. Not with an economy to fix and cities to rebuild and farms to save. Not with so many families to protect and so many lives to mend. America, we cannot turn back. We cannot walk alone. At this moment, in this election, we must pledge once more to march into the future. Let us keep that promise - that American promise - and in the words of Scripture hold firmly, without wavering, to the hope that we confess." Barack Obama

Personally I'm not surprised some in the military lean towards conspiracy thinking. And I still laugh over conversations I had with soldiers from the deep south. Many joined the military to escape the back road world and see the world. Education and reading weren't their thing, complexity puzzles many and conspiracy offers easy solutions. Kinda like the big guy in the sky throwing switches. You know the image. Complexity requires reason, reasons can be hard.

'Military's most elite units share QAnon talking points in private Facebook group: report'

'Secretary Austin ordered a "DOD-wide stand down" to discuss the problem of right-wing extremism in the military'

Media too is responsible as they could have covered Trump more honestly given his history of lying cheating and worse. See this book for a honest view of Trump and family. Read it read it read it.

'HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT' Sarah Kendzior

And: Lauren Hough on her new book, our underpaid workforce and how "every American" can relate to cults

""Leaving Isn't the Hardest Thing" (Vintage Books, out now) reveals in prose that crackles with dark wit, sharp observations and stunning revelations, surviving a childhood shaped by an abusive cult with her ambition intact may have uniquely positioned Hough to see not only authoritarian religions, but America itself — its military, its criminal justice system, its bigotries, the precarious edge upon which it positions its working class — through the clearest of eyes." Link above

Personally I'm not surprised some in the military lean towards conspiracy thinking. And I still laugh over conversations I had with soldiers from the deep south. Many joined the military to escape the back road world and see the world. Education and reading weren't their thing, complexity puzzles many and conspiracy offers easy solutions. Kinda like the big guy in the sky throwing switches. You know the image. Complexity requires reason, reasons can be hard.

'Military's most elite units share QAnon talking points in private Facebook group: report'

'Secretary Austin ordered a "DOD-wide stand down" to discuss the problem of right-wing extremism in the military'

Media too is responsible as they could have covered Trump more honestly given his history of lying cheating and worse. See this book for a honest view of Trump and family. Read it read it read it.

'HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT' Sarah Kendzior

And: Lauren Hough on her new book, our underpaid workforce and how "every American" can relate to cults

""Leaving Isn't the Hardest Thing" (Vintage Books, out now) reveals in prose that crackles with dark wit, sharp observations and stunning revelations, surviving a childhood shaped by an abusive cult with her ambition intact may have uniquely positioned Hough to see not only authoritarian religions, but America itself — its military, its criminal justice system, its bigotries, the precarious edge upon which it positions its working class — through the clearest of eyes." Link above
You do know that US Troops have a higher level of education than the general public?

Forum List

Back