Why do veterans support Trump? Do they really think he will change the republican party's policies? Trump like so many republicans was a draft dodger. Lots of men were, I've only met one in my life who was honest and admitted getting a exemption. And while the lower classes served, the upper classes hide. And face it folks, bringing back the draft would create more crying than a Dear John. When Trump beats his chest like some superman, I have to laugh, when he had the chance to serve he too hide. So why the support? And this question is about policy, not the usual equivalency apologetic rebuttal.

So much of this premise is wrong that it would be difficult to acknowledge anything this poster says as truth. This just show those with TDS will believe any of the party line without an original thought of their own. Most veterans support Trump only because he is far better than anything the other side has to offer.

Why do veterans support Trump? Do they really think he will change the republican party's policies? Trump like so many republicans was a draft dodger. Lots of men were, I've only met one in my life who was honest and admitted getting a exemption. And while the lower classes served, the upper classes hide. And face it folks, bringing back the draft would create more crying than a Dear John. When Trump beats his chest like some superman, I have to laugh, when he had the chance to serve he too hide. So why the support? And this question is about policy, not the usual equivalency apologetic rebuttal.

So much of this premise is wrong that it would be difficult to acknowledge anything this poster says as truth. This just show those with TDS will believe any of the party line without an original thought of their own. Most veterans support Trump only because he is far better than anything the other side has to offer.

Not all veterans support or blindly follow Trump with his golden flute. So you can stop the generalizaton already. He is not, never was nor will he ever be the most qualified. He wasn't qualified at all. It's just the Dems ran Hillary and a dead horses head would have won against her. Of course, it would have to be a Horses Head named Ivan.

One of these days someone is going to come up with a spiffy name for the sickness of blindly following and covering for Trump. But you brought up TDS. Here is my response to that.

upload_2019-8-8_13-4-1.jpeg

Happy Veterans Day? 5 Times Republicans in Congress Screwed Veterans

GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Business

Angry Veterans Lash Out At GOP: 'Don't You Dare Thank Me For My Service' (IMAGES)

Vets groups upset with Carson's plan to eliminate VA

Bush wants to privatize some veterans' health benefits, but in Florida it didn't go so well - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans In Congress Still Dishonor America's Veterans

GOP's actual track record on supporting veterans

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home -but not for housing. They are strong for labor - but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage - the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all - but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine - for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing - but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing - so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it." Harry S. Truman

I was going to reply to the idiot below you that said obama left them dying in the streets but he's been banned. I would never vote for the orange CS and as Veteran that has access to VA choice probably will never use it simply because Trump Admin has left vets out in the cold on this one. The joke is on vets but some will still vote for the orange turd.

Report: VA wrongfully denied $53 million in veterans' emergency care claims

Hillary's husband came within a hair of being arrested for dodging the draft. Barry Hussein palled around with a domestic terrorist who blew up recruiting centers and intended his last nail bomb for a Ft. Dix Soldier's dance before it blew up and killed his girlfriend and a few of his scum comrades. Hussein invited the parents of a freaking traitor to the White House. Did he know or care? The VA was a mess during the Hussein years. It took a strong President like Trump to straighten it out. Anybody can see that Trump is a patriot and admires the Military and for some reason that seems to anger the crazy left.

Any links on how this 'strong president' trump straightened out the VA?

Here's one on how he didn't.
Report: VA wrongfully denied $53 million in veterans' emergency care claims

Hillary's husband came within a hair of being arrested for dodging the draft. Barry Hussein palled around with a domestic terrorist who blew up recruiting centers and intended his last nail bomb for a Ft. Dix Soldier's dance before it blew up and killed his girlfriend and a few of his scum comrades. Hussein invited the parents of a freaking traitor to the White House. Did he know or care? The VA was a mess during the Hussein years. It took a strong President like Trump to straighten it out. Anybody can see that Trump is a patriot and admires the Military and for some reason that seems to anger the crazy left.

yea he has really straightened it out.

Just imagine giving your life for your country but your child is denied citizenship. The Trump administration is the most despicable administration in our history.

'Trump administration ends automatic citizenship for some children of military, federal workers born abroad'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...b811c6-c9d7-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

"A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point of their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of 'up to and including my life. "

Just imagine giving your life for your country but your child is denied citizenship. The Trump administration is the most despicable administration in our history.

'Trump administration ends automatic citizenship for some children of military, federal workers born abroad'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...b811c6-c9d7-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

"A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point of their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of 'up to and including my life. "

You take a headline completely out of context. No surprise.

Cadet Bone Spurs strikes again.

"New schools, dining halls, a new fire station and a rescue station are just some of the projects that military members and their families will not see on bases around the world as money is reappropriated from them to fund construction of the United States' border wall."

$450 million intended to build schools on military bases diverted to build Trump's border wall

Missing in action again.

"As lawmakers and community leaders reeled at two mass shootings that claimed 29 lives in 24 hours, President Donald Trump stayed out of the spotlight and kept his summer vacation going at his New Jersey golf club."

Trump was pictured kicking back at his New Jersey golf club over the weekend in the midst of mass shooting fallout

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

To all my fellow Vets, have a great day, week, month year etc etc. james

I believe Trump is not just a danger to the military but to America. Why do we tolerate a president like Trump, when the Founders in their wisdom also gave us the means to rid ourselves of presidents like him. Thank you gentlemen for your foresight, wisdom and so much more.

I believe Trump is not just a danger to the military but to America. Why do we tolerate a president like Trump, when the Founders in their wisdom also gave us the means to rid ourselves of presidents like him. Thank you gentlemen for your foresight, wisdom and so much more.

It's all about the economy, that is why most tolerate him. The other's are just too goddamn dumb to know any better. They will say it is to drain the swamp but trump has created one of the biggest swamps ever to visit D.C.

Trump plays his base with an act of concern while in the background his only support is for image and his wealthy supporters. One wonders when Americans will wake and 'Make the White House Great Again'? Oh and make America concerned and proud again.

'President Trump’s Budget Hurts Veterans Through Extreme Cuts to Crucial Programs'

President Trump’s Budget Hurts Veterans Through Extreme Cuts to Crucial Programs

'The 2019 Trump Budget: Hurts Struggling Families, Shortchanges National Needs'

The 2019 Trump Budget: Hurts Struggling Families, Shortchanges National Needs

"The Pentagon recently identified $3.6 billion worth of military construction projects it’s willing to kill in order to build 175 miles (282 kilometers) of border wall. The projects included a $63 million middle school in McConnell’s state of Kentucky, though most of the projects are outside the continental U.S."

Trump’s use of military money for border wall survives Senate test

'Trump is diverting another $7.2 billion in military funds to build his border wall'

'The funds transfer would bring the total amount devoted to border wall construction under Trump to $18.4 billion.'

Trump is diverting another $7.2 billion in military funds to build his border wall

The founders also gave us the means that lead to President Trump, the Electoral College. I'm not a big fan of Trumps but thanks to the founders for your foresight, wisdom and saving us from Hillary Clinton.

Happy Veterans Day? 5 Times Republicans in Congress Screwed Veterans

GOP Hypocrites Call Vets Benefits Too Expensive But Want a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Business

Angry Veterans Lash Out At GOP: 'Don't You Dare Thank Me For My Service' (IMAGES)

Vets groups upset with Carson's plan to eliminate VA

Bush wants to privatize some veterans' health benefits, but in Florida it didn't go so well - CNNPolitics.com

Republicans In Congress Still Dishonor America's Veterans

GOP's actual track record on supporting veterans

"Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home -but not for housing. They are strong for labor - but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage - the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all - but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine - for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing - but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing - so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it." Harry S. Truman
Joe Biden 5 Vietnam deferments

"Who's gonna pay for the Wall? " Mexico! Yea, sure, another failure by a failed president, taking money from the military by a draft dodger is consistent with his values.

'Trump planning to use billions more in military funds to build border wall'

Forum List

Back