VERY interesting news! Gingrich OUT!

Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.

It's hard to know what's true from this liberal blog.
True but its all over the news
Trump's cabinet is more than two months away and cliche driven lefties still use the deliberately offensive phrase "neo cons" when they ain't got a freaking clue what it means.
Gingrich is a neo con. He wants to bomb Iran and stay involved overseas. He is certainly not an American First ideology.

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.

It will be so great to once again have good, moral Christian leaders at the helm of our government. We have been without a true moral Christian leader for eight long years.
oh my goodness! :eek::eek::eek:

Donald Trump is your good, moral Christian Leader??? HOLY TOLEDO! Seek HELP!

We did. A great many of Christians prayed for a leader to be sent forth from God Himself that woulod heal and save our nation. Our prayers were answered and Donald came forth and slew the demon named Hillary.

Oh yes another moron like Bush who thought god talked to him.....no thanks. I prefer a President with common sense and a brain that works not a belief in a spook in the sky that talks to him.

These fucking loons are hilarious. I mean how can anyone take anything any of these idiots say seriously. ROTFLMAO.

Might have had something to due with Trump's 5 year ban on becoming a lobbyist after leaving the position

Oh yes another moron like Bush who thought god talked to him.....no thanks. I prefer a President with common sense and a brain that works not a belief in a spook in the sky that talks to him.

Well, to each his own but I actually believe Satan spoke to Hillary quite often. I believe she listened to him and did whatever he told her to do as well.

These fucking loons are hilarious. I mean how can anyone take anything any of these idiots say seriously. ROTFLMAO.

Well, all you super intelligent geniuses said that Hillary was going to win by a landslide. Even your Liberal pollsters and Media said the same thing. With all that brainpower going on in Hillary's behalf, it simply had to be divine intervention for Trup to kick all your little asses so profoundly. Either that or the truth is you are all just simply a bunch of asswipe stupid idiots. Your choice.

While the 'moral Christian' part isn't even close ... it is beyond refreshing and inspiring to hear the potus (elect) say wonderful things about America, to say he wants to make it great again, to see that he loves this country. Regardless of anything else he may have done (or not), one thing everyone knew about GWB is that he truly loved this country. Trump is like that as well. Bout. Damn. Time. we had someone like that in the top spot again.

We did. A great many of Christians prayed for a leader to be sent forth from God Himself that woulod heal and save our nation. Our prayers were answered and Donald came forth and slew the demon named Hillary.
Under no circumstances, would God ever send you someone as immoral as Trump, for you to look upon him as your savior of the Nation or good Christian moral leader....only God's adversary would fool you in to believing that!!!! Wake up!!! God has nothing to do with picking Trump as your good moral Christian leader, and it is SHAMEFUL that YOU can even speak those words about him. amen! God may have picked him to be an antichrist, or the antichrist, to test your resolve, but never would He pick him to be your savior or good, moral, christian representative....because Trump is the farthest thing from it. SIGH

Gingrich: I'm Rethinking My Neoconservative Views

OK 3 years ago he WAS a Neo Con. LOL....dude like him don't change in reality..they "change" to get elected or selected.

Newt really did have an epiphany a number of years ago over his neocon views. For true. He joined Rand Paul on foreign policy. Completely flipped out at the mess in the ME.

The other deal is and I hear him all the time on Hannity is that he didn't want to be in the cabinet. He would prefer to be an advisor under Bannon. Or senior planner. Very interesting.

It's hard to know what's true from this liberal blog.
True but its all over the news
Gingrich is a neo con. He wants to bomb Iran and stay involved overseas. He is certainly not an American First ideology.
Newt is a progressive...,,

Forum List

Back