Vermont Principal Put On Leave For Not Agreeing With Black Lives Matters

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Authored by enemy of the current truth Jonathan Turley,

July 17, year 0

Snips

We have yet another teacher suspended or put on leave for merely expressing her opinion of Black Lives Matter on her personal Facebook page. After Tiffany Riley wrote that she does not agree with the BLM, the Mount Ascutney School Board held an emergency meeting to declare that it is “uniformly appalled” by the exercise of free speech and Superintendent David Baker assured the public that they would be working on “mutually agreed upon severance package.” The case magnifies concerns over the free speech rights of teachers on social media or in their private lives.

As we have previously discussed (with an Oregon professor and a Rutgers professor), there remains an uncertain line in what language is protected for teachers in their private lives. There were also controversies at the University of California and Boston University, where there have been criticism of such a double standard, even in the face of criminal conduct. There were also such an incident at the University of London involving Bahar Mustafa as well as one involving a University of Pennsylvania professor. Some intolerant statements against students are deemed free speech while others are deemed hate speech or the basis for university action. There is a lack of consistency or uniformity in these actions which turn on the specific groups left aggrieved by out-of-school comments. There is also a tolerance of faculty and students tearing down fliers and stopping the speech of conservatives. Indeed, even faculty who assaulted pro-life advocates was supported by faculty and lionized for her activism.

Read it All
Also
PayPal has joined in with Google and has thrown zero hedge off of its payment processing system .

Can we say.....lawsuit?
How dare you ....take a knee or else!

Be sure to donate
join the movement
Take action
Get a stunning and brave lobotomy
blmthievin.png

This bitch is dumb or playing stupid. Thats a really ignorant post. Did they fire her for being a dumbass?

“I firmly believe that Black Lives Matter, but I DO NOT agree with the coercive measures taken to get to this point across; some of which are falsified in an attempt to prove a point. While I want to get behind BLM, I do not think people should be made to feel they have to choose black race over human race. While I understand the urgency to feel compelled to advocate for black lives, what about our fellow law enforcement? What about all others who advocate for and demand equity for all? Just because I don’t walk around with a BLM sign should not mean I am a racist [sic]”

I know this won't be well received but I'm going to say it anyway.

She's been put on leave for something that she actually did, right or wrong. Can any of you imagine being put on leave or fired for things that you haven't done? Simply due to a false accusation even when you could prove that it was false and nobody cared.

Can we say.....lawsuit?
How dare you ....take a knee or else!

Be sure to donate
join the movement
Take action
Get a stunning and brave lobotomy
View attachment 351728
????
Take a knee or lose your job
Say white people are wacist or else

Here's the whole democrat pockets matter chart BTW

Make me.

Thats the proper attitude when dealing with the left

This bitch is dumb or playing stupid. Thats a really ignorant post. Did they fire her for being a dumbass?

“I firmly believe that Black Lives Matter, but I DO NOT agree with the coercive measures taken to get to this point across; some of which are falsified in an attempt to prove a point. While I want to get behind BLM, I do not think people should be made to feel they have to choose black race over human race. While I understand the urgency to feel compelled to advocate for black lives, what about our fellow law enforcement? What about all others who advocate for and demand equity for all? Just because I don’t walk around with a BLM sign should not mean I am a racist [sic]”
Like Mrs Harry Potter she's not exactly a right winger
But you nazis gotta purge the ideologically impure ....or else you'll rob target

Savages

But you nazis gotta purge the ideologically impure ....or else you'll rob target

Savages
This bitch retarded or she is playing stupid. That shit dont even make sense. what is she saying was falsified? Who told her she had to chose the Black race over the human race? Who told her she had to pick up a sign to show she wasnt a racist? Hell who told her she had to show support at all?

July 17, year 0

Snips

We have yet another teacher suspended or put on leave for merely expressing her opinion of Black Lives Matter on her personal Facebook page. After Tiffany Riley wrote that she does not agree with the BLM, the Mount Ascutney School Board held an emergency meeting to declare that it is “uniformly appalled” by the exercise of free speech and Superintendent David Baker assured the public that they would be working on “mutually agreed upon severance package.” The case magnifies concerns over the free speech rights of teachers on social media or in their private lives.

As we have previously discussed (with an Oregon professor and a Rutgers professor), there remains an uncertain line in what language is protected for teachers in their private lives. There were also controversies at the University of California and Boston University, where there have been criticism of such a double standard, even in the face of criminal conduct. There were also such an incident at the University of London involving Bahar Mustafa as well as one involving a University of Pennsylvania professor. Some intolerant statements against students are deemed free speech while others are deemed hate speech or the basis for university action. There is a lack of consistency or uniformity in these actions which turn on the specific groups left aggrieved by out-of-school comments. There is also a tolerance of faculty and students tearing down fliers and stopping the speech of conservatives. Indeed, even faculty who assaulted pro-life advocates was supported by faculty and lionized for her activism.

Read it All
Also
PayPal has joined in with Google and has thrown zero hedge off of its payment processing system .
Wow, that's REALLY fucked up.

Well the Left doesnt believe in listening to opposing views, or any view that they do not endorse. This is the beginings of the cultural revolution and it will not stop, only become more widespread as it becomes accepted and people are intimidated. But you know while they do not tolerate free thought and will try to get people, suspended, fired, labeled as something they are not.... they have no problem with allowing violent criminals out of jail with no bail... even though they are an actual threat to society. To them, disobedient thought is a much worse crime. We have seen this in every other place where there was a cultural revolution and we all know how every one of them ended up.

Well the Left doesnt believe in listening to opposing views, or any view that they do not endorse. This is the beginings of the cultural revolution and it will not stop, only become more widespread as it becomes accepted and people are intimidated. But you know while they do not tolerate free thought and will try to get people, suspended, fired, labeled as something they are not.... they have no problem with allowing violent criminals out of jail with no bail... even though they are an actual threat to society. To them, disobedient thought is a much worse crime. We have seen this in every other place where there was a cultural revolution and we all know how every one of them ended up.

Fantastic post, thanks.

July 17, year 0

Snips

Read it All
Also

Teachers can not condemn organizations that have murdered cops in cold blood, and want to destroy the nation?

Public indoctrination is a joke, complete joke.

Savages
This bitch retarded or she is playing stupid. That shit dont even make sense. what is she saying was falsified? Who told her she had to chose the Black race over the human race? Who told her she had to pick up a sign to show she wasnt a racist? Hell who told her she had to show support at all?
Who told her she had to chose the Black race over the human race? Who told her she had to pick up a sign to show she wasnt a racist? Hell who told her she had to show support at all?

every asshole that carries a BLM poster, or wears a BLM tee-shirt.

Savages

The ignorance, prejudice, and lack of judgement in these statements are utterly contrary to the values we espouse as a school board and district. However, these statements were not alone. They were followed later by a follow up Facebook post, which acknowledged no culpability, expressed no specific contrition or empathy, and showed no humility. Because of this glaring miscomprehension of the situation, we feel unanimously that Ms. Riley’s continued role as our school leader damages the school and its students.

Ours is not a racially diverse school, so it is easy to forget or to be unconscious to the racial inequities that exist in the form of White Privilege in our community and our state. If we are not acknowledging White Advantage and working to remove it, we are not attempting to provide our minority students an equal opportunity for education. If we are not teaching all our students that bias exists in our community and working to remove it, we are complicit in its perpetuation.
-----------------------------------
its white mans country, they are unaware of bias, except other white kids which they tease and humiliate.

When you read of peoples being so easily destroyed just due to their opinion, big tech coordinating to destroy businesses, it's a reminder why MSM is so desperate to keep Trump from doing his rallies. They simply can't control his narrative and big crowds, unlike peoples online pursuits or even careers.

The day of the protests into George Floyds death, I said that these protesters were not only having their voices heard on racism and police brutality, they were also going to be responsible for ending the pandemic. In one night! Media sat quietly telling viewers how important these protests were, that people had had enough of police brutality, flying in the face of the dire warnings they shouted to everyone else. Free speech may also get it's fight back.

They may have been valid reason for protests. However the 100's of thousands who were out didn't face arrest as some much smaller groups had faced for daring to defy their governors. It basically sealed the deal in the minds of citizens. "Oh, so this is political then at this point? I think I will take my chances with my own life now." Trumps rally will further remind citizens, "you are free citizens".

July 17, year 0

Snips

Read it All
Also
All she needs is a good Jewish lawyer.....................

Forum List

Back