Arthur Ashe statue painted with White Lives Matter, Virginia cops investigating

• Banned
I could see this becoming a trend, especially with MLK Jr. statues across the USA. After all, White Lives Matter too!

Either a troll or a genuine white supremacist.
But don't White Lives Matter?

I could see this becoming a trend, especially with MLK Jr. statues across the USA. After all, White Lives Matter too!

This person is a "Newbie" and a SHITTY one, at that. It appears they're just trying to stir up trouble with their asinine threads. Pitiful AND pathetic.

ALL LIVES MATTER, no matter what race, color, or creed. You NEED To learn this.

ALL LIVES MATTER, no matter what race, color, or creed. You NEED To learn this.

I know.

Yes it does.

Targeting an Arthur Ashe statue in this way is NOT going to help the cause, whoever did this is a total moron. If someone wants to target a statue in America that is WORSHIPPED by the Democrats aka Communists and The International Globalists aka Communists then go to Seattle and destroy the Lenin statue and then go to Georgia and destroy The Georgia Guidestones. Those things are symbols of ALL that they desire and they should be demolished.

They do and ALL lives matter as well. Going after an Arthur Ashe statue though is not the right thing to do, he is not a symbol of anything except Tennis and being gay or whatever he was, that he was Black means nothing in this general situation.

#WHITELIVESMATTER #PROUDTOBEWHITE #ALLLIVESMATTER

Forum List

Back