Verifying What We Knew From The Start

Hey PC you have an accountant?? Your moron Trump doesn't lol

Did you see this???

We saw this this week, as Durham exploded a news-bomb that erased four years of Democrat lies…..and the silence from the Democrat media was deafening.

“Just when people, including Donald J. Trump, have written him off, complaining that he wasn’t doing anything, that his investigation was a sham, he quietly dumps information that creates a political earthquake.

Jack Phillips reported right here in The Epoch Times.
“Special counsel John Durham’s team alleged on Feb. 12 that a tech executive aligned with the Democratic Party spied on former President Donald Trump’s residences and the White House when Trump was president,” Phillips said.
“Durham said in a court filing that the spying took place in order to establish an “inference” and “narrative” to tie Trump to the Russian government.”

Electronic spying on the White House at the behest of the Democratic Party? It’s what you would expect from Chinese or Russian intelligence. And we thought the Mueller investigation was bad.
That those known Trump–Russia liars—The New York Times and The Washington Post—have, as of this writing, and it’s been a few days, not even dared to report Durham’s latest court filing is a sure sign that it’s indeed a serious quake, with potential aftershocks to come.”
Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

You've got a phone call, eddie......

1645050229004.png

Not me, I read the link, and I read the posts above on this so called report. As to your ad hominem, there is no doubt the political satire was a good rebuttal to the Durham "Report".

1645050251030.png

It's not my fault you progressives frakked up big time thereby needing a distraction and the best you could come up with is...

...TRUMP!!!... RUSSIA!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

1645050786692.png

Progressive Democrats are beginning to sound like a scratched record...

TRUMP! MTG! ROGAN! RUSSIA! COVID! MANDATES! BLM! MASK UP! SOCIAL DISTANCE! TAXES!
WE NEED TO CANCEL YOU! DON'T EAT BEEF! COW FARTS! THAT'S RACIST! GO GREEN!

The truckers can't descend on DC soon enough!

WAIT! They wouldn't stand my first reference about records would they?
How about a computer reference like stuck in a loop?

How about some Uncle Ted...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Was Trump right about EVERYTHING?

He picked the worst 2 AG's in US history. He should have picked Joe DiGenova or Michael Franzese as his AG. The sit-down with Krebs on Election Integrity would have been WAYYYYY different.
The problem is Trump was getting a lot of bad advise from Swamp Critters. The Swamp is a lot bigger and nastier than Trump ever suspected. I don’t think Trump even realized he was surrounded by Swamp critters.

Hopefully he will make better choices if re-elected.

1645053863836.jpeg

We saw this this week, as Durham exploded a news-bomb that erased four years of Democrat lies…..and the silence from the Democrat media was deafening.

“Just when people, including Donald J. Trump, have written him off, complaining that he wasn’t doing anything, that his investigation was a sham, he quietly dumps information that creates a political earthquake.

Jack Phillips reported right here in The Epoch Times.
“Special counsel John Durham’s team alleged on Feb. 12 that a tech executive aligned with the Democratic Party spied on former President Donald Trump’s residences and the White House when Trump was president,” Phillips said.

“Durham said in a court filing that the spying took place in order to establish an “inference” and “narrative” to tie Trump to the Russian government.”
Electronic spying on the White House at the behest of the Democratic Party? It’s what you would expect from Chinese or Russian intelligence. And we thought the Mueller investigation was bad.

That those known Trump–Russia liars—The New York Times and The Washington Post—have, as of this writing, and it’s been a few days, not even dared to report Durham’s latest court filing is a sure sign that it’s indeed a serious quake, with potential aftershocks to come.”
Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

LOL: THE EPOCH TIMES; tee hee.

As much as I enjoy fiction - your posts aside - I received this paper on our driveway a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately we were able to wrap it in the tuna fish sandwich which was left over too long in the fridge.

That you even mention the Epoch Times (not worthy of being underlined) exposes you education, and it ain't good one.. Now, knowing your usual response to anyone who doesn't kiss your ass, expect me to read your rebuttal, your usual ad hominem.

What will it be this time? Calling me Stupid, Dumb, a Moron, an idiot or an imbecile? Those are the usual, try to be more creative sometimes.

LOL: THE EPOCH TIMES; tee hee.

As much as I enjoy fiction - your posts aside - I received this paper on our driveway a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately we were able to wrap it in the tuna fish sandwich which was left over too long in the fridge.

That you even mention the Epoch Times (not worthy of being underlined) exposes you education, and it ain't good one.. Now, knowing your usual response to anyone who doesn't kiss your ass, expect me to read your rebuttal, your usual ad hominem.

What will it be this time? Calling me Stupid, Dumb, a Moron, an idiot or an imbecile? Those are the usual, try to be more creative sometimes.

I've forgotten.....was it page one or page two, in the Democrat rule book, that suggested refusing to accept any source not authorized by the DNC????
"....and don't bother trying to support your disagreement."

NYTimes….a Democrat Party front group.

This is half the reason you appear to be an imbecile.....

....the other half is that birth defect.

The problem is Trump was getting a lot of bad advise from Swamp Critters. The Swamp is a lot bigger and nastier than Trump ever suspected. I don’t think Trump even realized he was surrounded by Swamp critters.

Hopefully he will make better choices if re-elected.

View attachment 602328
He got rid of his first Chief of Staff because he turned out to be a back-stabber.
It took over 2 years to find anyone he could really trust.
And in the end...Pence ended up being on the take.

I've forgotten.....was it page one or page two, in the Democrat rule book, that suggested refusing to accept any source not authorized by the DNC????
"....and don't bother trying to support your disagreement."

NYTimes….a Democrat Party front group.

This is half the reason you appear to be an imbecile.....

....the other half is that birth defect.
Aha, another ad hominem (sorry to write in Latin). A double one at that. Now, I believe that you are a deplorable, shameful, unforgivable, ignorant and incapable writer (so to speak) to have never ever passed a college or university course in an English (Freshman) course which requires the ability to do research and write an expository rebuttal.

Of course I could put you on ignore, but your genre is comedic.

This is the Dem's worst nightmare, Trump how has proof Dems lied, schemed and broke the law and proof the Fake News is FAKE. Oh it's going to get ugly.
They need to hand this case to the Grand Jury and nail Hillary's ass to the wall.
But.....I don't expect the FBI to kick down her door at 2am.
They reserve that treatment for trespassers.

You'll be waiting forever for an apology. They don't have it in them as they feel no shame or guilt for their actions. Ever.
To feel shame and guilt, they would have to be capable of feeling accountable for their actions, and accountability is a concept totally foreign to them.

Forum List

Back