AOC says Texas turning blue is inevitable during campaign stop

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told a Texas crowd Saturday that it is inevitable that Texas will turn blue as she endorsed two candidates for Congress prior to the primary next month.

Ocasio-Cortez, who has had mixed results when endorsing candidates, was in San Antonio to support the campaigns of Jessica Cisneros and Greg Casar. MySanAntonio.com reported that Ocasio-Cortez told the crowd that the two have her backing because they back Medicare for all, unions and reproductive freedom.

I wish she would turn blue.....After we get to see those milkers. ;)

Sadly she's not wrong given the way TX gop politicians are selling out their state for mega blue-burb subdivision build-outs in once red counties outside the population centers. It's just a matter of time.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told a Texas crowd Saturday that it is inevitable that Texas will turn blue as she endorsed two candidates for Congress prior to the primary next month.

Ocasio-Cortez, who has had mixed results when endorsing candidates, was in San Antonio to support the campaigns of Jessica Cisneros and Greg Casar. MySanAntonio.com reported that Ocasio-Cortez told the crowd that the two have her backing because they back Medicare for all, unions and reproductive freedom.

I wish she would turn blue.....After we get to see those milkers.;)

Sadly she's not wrong given the way TX gop politicians are selling out their state for mega blue-burb subdivision build-outs in once red counties outside the population centers. It's just a matter of time.
Happens here in MN. Basically the entire state is considered liberal because of three metro counties of the Twin Cities.
Omar, Franken or even Keith Ellison would never have wein an election here without the urban centers and the liberal mental illness that infects them.

ocasio-cortez-stop-making-me-look-stupid-i-can-do-it-myself.jpg

A lot of folks out in California like the idea of no state income tax
combined with a nice little cottage along the San Gabriel River at a reasonable price.

1644766447082.png

Not a heck of a lot of homeless people living on the sidewalk downtown either.

1644766646712.png

Go Texas!
Enjoy it now because in 30 years it will just be another Progressive shithole.

Texas actually went to hell back in the late 80's, when all those corrupt, heinously vile and evil companies started moving their headquarters down here from the Northern states, along with their toxic hatred, racism, and greedmongering.

The psycho-shit-garbage slithering here from Mexifornia will just shove us all the way down the toilet.

Lets see….

2012 Romney 59 Obama 44 percent……..15 percent
2016. Trump 52 Clinton 43……….9 percent
2020. Trump 52 Biden 46……..6 percent

A lot of folks out in California like the idea of no state income tax
combined with a nice little cottage along the San Gabriel River at a reasonable price.

View attachment 600917

Not a heck of a lot of homeless people living on the sidewalk downtown either.

View attachment 600920

Go Texas!
Enjoy it now because in 30 years it will just be another Progressive shithole.

LOL....."There are many others like it but this one is mine" comes to mind when I think of the TX mega subdivisions.

san-antoniotexas-suburban-housing-development-neighborhood-aerial-picture-id181871401

San Antonio, Texas suburban housing development neighborhood.

Some of the biggest movers and shakers in TX state gop politics made (or are still making) their fortunes in TX real estate, selling out their state to the leftists, one lot at a time.

They make the weather and then have the gall to complain about it.

tenor.gif

Had Texas allowed the Dominion vote flipping machines in 2020, no doubt Biden would have "won" Texas.

LOL....."There are many others like it but this one is mine" comes to mind when I think of the TX mega subdivisions.

San Antonio, Texas suburban housing development neighborhood.
Some of the biggest movers and shakers in TX state gop politics made (or are still making) their fortunes in TX real estate, selling out their state to the leftists, one lot at a time.
They make the weather and then have the gall to complain about it.

I was looking at this link to Parkside on the River outside of Georgetown near Austin.

That's going to be another 1500 houses right there.
They haven't even broken ground yet and are already selling the houses.

Texas will turn libertarian yellow long before ANY shade of blue.

Trust me. I live here. I watch things.

I am not a dumb fuck space cadet who stumbled out of a waiter job and into political seat.

She is not only stupid as fuck but she is wrong.

Bookmark this and come back in two decades. It will still be the same.

Texas will turn libertarian yellow long before ANY shade of blue.

Trust me. I live here. I watch things.

I am not a dumb fuck space cadet who stumbled out of a waiter job and into political seat.

She is not only stupid as fuck but she is wrong.

Bookmark this and come back in two decades. It will still be the same.
Don't get me wrong, I understand the pride real Texans have in their state but unless the Hispanics save you people you are done. Scrub land don't vote.....Unless your gop politicians plop a blue-burb subdivision on it.

When Governor Good Hair and Hot Wheels declared Texas "open for business" I don't think most Texans at the time thought that they would be the ones bending over "opening wide".

Your first sign will be one of your Senate seats being lost to the dems and the rest will fall like Dominos. At least your legislature will likely remain in gop hands for while long while yet but that's what we thought here in Virginia....Till it didn't. 😐

Don't get me wrong, I understand the pride real Texans have in their state but unless the Hispanics save you people you are done. Scrub land don't vote.....Unless your gop politicians plop a blue-burb subdivision on it.

When Governor Good Hair and Hot Wheels declared Texas "open for business" I don't think most Texans at the time thought that they would be the ones bending over "opening wide".

Your first sign will be one of your Senate seats being lost to the dems and the rest will fall like Dominos. At least your legislature will likely remain in gop hands for while long while yet but that's what we thought here in Virginia....Till it didn't. 😐
I will bet you $25,000 that Texas does not go blue for 20 years.

Governor Hot Wheels is in serious trouble, not from the left. He is too far left himself.

I am voting for Allen West and I know a lot of people who are doing the same.

I will bet you $25,000 that Texas does not go blue for 20 years.

Governor Hot Wheels is in serious trouble, not from the left. He is too far left himself.

I am voting for Allen West and I know a lot of people who are doing the same.
As I doubt I'll be alive in 20 years so that's a safe bet. ;)

The Texas moneyed crowd is against him (my shocked face) but Godspeed. :)

AOC is a racist Latino nationalist who loathes Anglos and who wants to change America into a Latino country.
She is pandering to the racist Latino nationalist wing of the Crazy Democrat Cult.

immigrationracistjhdkjahkdh.jpg

immigration no-borders-no-nations-stop-deportations-protest-banner.jpg

antidemocractracist.jpg
racistillegalainendemocrats.jpg

aocisaracistmoronhskfskffsk.jpg

Forum List

Back