Verifying What We Knew From The Start

Aha, another ad hominem (sorry to write in Latin). A double one at that. Now, I believe that you are a deplorable, shameful, unforgivable, ignorant and incapable writer (so to speak) to have never ever passed a college or university course in an English (Freshman) course which requires the ability to do research and write an expository rebuttal.

Of course I could put you on ignore, but your genre is comedic.
Yep....can't argue the issues at hand so instead you try to resort to spelling and punctuation comments.

Yep....can't argue the issues at hand so instead you try to resort to spelling and punctuation comments.
I can't argue issues? That's a damn lie. PC is a kook, much like you and there is no reason to post a substance response to either of you: Both of you can't and never have written an expository rebuttal; All you and she(?) have are ad hominems; Both you and she(?) post links to tabloids on the internet and mock legitimate sources of the Main Street Medias.

I can't argue issues? That's a damn lie. PC is a kook, much like you and there is no reason to post a substance response to either of you: Both of you can't and never have written an expository rebuttal; All you and she(?) have are ad hominems; Both you and she(?) post links to tabloids on the internet and mock legitimate sources of the Main Street Medias.

Tabloids????
How about the DNC house organs, the NYTimes or the LATimes?

Are they more acceptable????

Is that were you get your propaganda????

They purveyed 30 to 40 lies and hoaxes for six years......
And you believe them????

All of my sources and links are far more reliable.

mal your WryCatcher imitation is PERFECT!!!

Another fine thread where PC illuminates her complete detachment from reality. Is she really that nuts, or is she just paid to act that way? It doesn't really matter.

PC, this is where you shriek "BUT I HAVE SOURCES!" as your excuse for being cuckoobananas. That's right, you either have kook-right-wing opinion rants, or actual sources that don't say what you claim. Alinsky and Goebbels have trained you well.

On the bright side, at least you're not yammering about Democrats funding crack pipes. I think that was your all-time dumbest. I let Frank judge that competition. If he's praising something, you know it's fantastically stupid.

Now, run back to Putin and ask what response to make. We'll wait.

Another fine thread where PC illuminates her complete detachment from reality. Is she really that nuts, or is she just paid to act that way? It doesn't really matter.

PC, this is where you shriek "BUT I HAVE SOURCES!" as your excuse for being cuckoobananas. That's right, you either have kook-right-wing opinion rants, or actual sources that don't say what you claim. Alinsky and Goebbels have trained you well.

On the bright side, at least you're not yammering about Democrats funding crack pipes. I think that was your all-time dumbest. I let Frank judge that competition. If he's praising something, you know it's fantastically stupid.

It must be very painful for one of such low intelligence as you, to watch as the world leaves you behing, and, contrary to what you have been led to believe, your sort are not in the majority.

The nation has caught on to what low-life scum you and the rest of the Nazis....er, Democrat are.

Have you seen the poll numbers???

It must be very painful for one of such low intelligence as you,
That's all Puting told you?

I do get it. Babbling about crack pipes was your peak. Everything after that must be a let down.

to watch as the world leaves you behing, and, contrary to what you have been led to believe, your sort are not in the majority.
If we're not the majority, then why do commie skidmarks like you fight like hell to throw Democratic votes into the shitter? If we weren't the big majority, you wouldn't have to be such a corrupt election-rigging traitor.

I do give you credit for following DearLeaderStalin's maxim "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes."

That's all Puting told you?

I do get it. Babbling about crack pipes was your peak. Everything after that must be a let down.

If we're not the majority, then why do commie skidmarks like you fight like hell to throw Democratic votes into the shitter? If we weren't the big majority, you wouldn't have to be such a corrupt election-rigging traitor.

I do give you credit for following DearLeaderStalin's maxim "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes."

Everybody knows.

Except you.

1645128655817.png

LOL: THE EPOCH TIMES; tee hee.

As much as I enjoy fiction - your posts aside - I received this paper on our driveway a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately we were able to wrap it in the tuna fish sandwich which was left over too long in the fridge.

That you even mention the Epoch Times (not worthy of being underlined) exposes you education, and it ain't good one.. Now, knowing your usual response to anyone who doesn't kiss your ass, expect me to read your rebuttal, your usual ad hominem.

What will it be this time? Calling me Stupid, Dumb, a Moron, an idiot or an imbecile? Those are the usual, try to be more creative sometimes.

If the shoe fits……

Translation: I've been wayyyyyy too long without my PC beat down. I'll have another Miss PC!

"Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, reacting to Special Counsel John Durham’s latest filing, told Fox News in an exclusive interview that the original Trump-Russia probe was about "manufacturing a situation" around Donald Trump and his associates in an effort to tie them to the Kremlin, calling activities surrounding the origins of the investigation a "master class in deception."

Durham, in a Feb. 11 court filing, first reported by Fox News, alleged "Tech Executive-1," now identified as Rodney Joffe, and his associates, including a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, Michael Sussmann, "exploited" internet traffic pertaining to a "particular healthcare provider," Trump Tower, Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and the Executive Office of the President of the United States in order to "establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’" to then bring to federal government agencies tying Trump to Russia.

Papadopoulos was referring to Durham’s latest filing, as well as the unverified anti-Trump dossier which was authored by ex-British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, commissioned by opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign through law firm Perkins Coie.

The now-discredited anti-Trump dossier contained claims about alleged ties between Donald Trump and Russia that served as the basis for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page."

There will be no apologies from the progressive Democrats because all they care about is control

Yes, and by any means possible or necessary, fair or foul, legal or not. For them, the ends justify whatever means that are used. And the really bad part is that the media let's them get away with it and so does the DOJ.

As you know nothing this is a lie thread.

Speaking of lies....

We saw this this week, as Durham exploded a news-bomb that erased four years of Democrat lies…..and the silence from the Democrat media was deafening.

“Just when people, including Donald J. Trump, have written him off, complaining that he wasn’t doing anything, that his investigation was a sham, he quietly dumps information that creates a political earthquake.

Jack Phillips reported right here in The Epoch Times.
“Special counsel John Durham’s team alleged on Feb. 12 that a tech executive aligned with the Democratic Party spied on former President Donald Trump’s residences and the White House when Trump was president,” Phillips said.
“Durham said in a court filing that the spying took place in order to establish an “inference” and “narrative” to tie Trump to the Russian government.”

Electronic spying on the White House at the behest of the Democratic Party? It’s what you would expect from Chinese or Russian intelligence. And we thought the Mueller investigation was bad.

That those known Trump–Russia liars—The New York Times and The Washington Post—have, as of this writing, and it’s been a few days, not even dared to report Durham’s latest court filing is a sure sign that it’s indeed a serious quake, with potential aftershocks to come.”
Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

1645135227225.png

Forum List

Back