Canadian trucker: we're in this till the bitter end....??????

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
in the end I've never seen a cheap suit fold so fast.
Wasn't it tuco who said, "if you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." I'm meaning that in the pejorative sense.
by the end of this week this will be yesterdays news.

Yeah a court ordered them to pack up and move, so the cops are forcing them out now. Its over.

The convoy in France was like 20 cars and is already over as well.

It was a valiant effort, but truckers can't afford to lose anymore pay. The oppressors will continue oppressing.

It will just change form. Not be over.

Yeah, it's never over...........it just changes to another organization or group.

Too bad though. Truckers in the 70's had a more powerful stance, and got the job done.

The problem with these groups today, is they don't have a leader that can see into tomorrow and plan accordingly, as well as map out an entire plan of attack.

in the end I've never seen a cheap suit fold so fast.
Wasn't it tuco who said, "if you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." I'm meaning that in the pejorative sense.
by the end of this week this will be yesterdays news.

It's time for them to start killing people. That's the only way this is going to get anywhere. They have lost all control over their government.

Canada is a commie shit twinkle-toed cocksucking piece of shit nation. It is time for armed rebellion.

Last edited:
It's time for them to start killing people. That's the only way this is going to get anywhere. They have lost all control over their government.

Canada is a commie shit twinkle-toed cocksucking piece of shit nation. It is time for armed rebellion.
LOL, you couldn't incite a war here, so you figured you'd try up there?

You are a broken record.

Soon as shots are fired it's really over then, and not in favor of freedom loving folks either.

If they kill someone expect quick and drastic reaction. The government will swoop in and knock it out real fast, soon as it's under control expect more oppressive control.

Governments like us and Canada and a few others don't want bloodshed, but at the same time I bet they are anxiously awaiting it patiently waiting for their exact moment. They know soon as it happens it's the perfect excuse to put in place more governmental laws and rules and control. They will restrict people a whole lot more under the guise of protecting them.

Forum List

Back