vegan, vegetarian, or just normal food?

i like

• Total voters
Get in touch with the food manufacturer for the details.
Nope. They lie unless forced to by regulation. And no, when we buy food we expect to see what it is ON the label.
Do you buy a fking car and ask for any service BLINDLY. Nope, that’s hypocritical bullshit that even people who,promote it don’t do.

Exactly…but there is a huge difference among species and ultimately people in their ability to extract protein from animal vs plant base sources. A veggie gorilla comes to mind.
And, as we age, animal based proteins become more of a consideration. If you want or need more muscle or bone mass regardless. All sources are “ on the table”.

We do not need to eat complete proteins as long as we ingest enough essential amino acids so we can manufacture what we need.

When you eat a steak your body doesn;t absorb the entire protein molecule it breaks it down into amino chains then recombines them

Bone mass is not related to protein intake. In fact meat acidifies the blood and calcium is leeched out of bones to maintain an optimal Ph.

It looks like I touched a nerve.... 😝

In all seriousness, I didn't want to offend you, but I also didn't want to avoid speaking the truth or sugarcoat it. The fact of the matter that many Christians HAVE put their physical desire for flesh above God's command to be merciful, loving, selfless, and live peacefully with others (non-violent.) I didn't mean to single you out, because it's not just you, it's 95% of all Christians. lol.
Thanks, but I'm not offended. I think the church has bigger problems than food selection.

So you really can't see the difference between the Iron Age and today?

A world with no refrigeration, no antibiotics, no idea of germs and bacteria contamination where most of your food came from a couple miles away is not the world we live in today.

Eating meat is no longer needed for survival the only reason to eat it is for your pleasure.
Lots of things we enjoy are not needed for our survival. Where do you want to start?

We do not need to eat complete proteins as long as we ingest enough essential amino acids so we can manufacture what we need.

When you eat a steak your body doesn;t absorb the entire protein molecule it breaks it down into amino chains then recombines them

Bone mass is not related to protein intake. In fact meat acidifies the blood and calcium is leeched out of bones to maintain an optimal Ph.
Calcium is transferred in and out of the bones as needed, it isn't 'leeched'.

And when you keep your blood acidified by eating meat it's needed all the time.
The fuuny thing is people think milk is good for your bones yet lifelong milk drinkers suffere from osteoporosis ffar more than vegans do.

The fuuny thing is people think milk is good for your bones yet lifelong milk drinkers suffere from osteoporosis ffar more than vegans do.

There is no firm evidence of this.

My sister moved from Wisconsin, where we were raised on milk, to Oklahoma where iced tea is the favored mealtime drink. She quickly developed osteoporosis (and she began to drink more, not good for the bones).

Last edited:
Can you 'flesh' that plan out a bit?

Why?

Do you think there was a fleshed out plan for all new things that changed the economy?

Instead of growing one type of fodder for cows farmers can grow a variety of different crops for people

Instead of using dead animals for all sorts of products start a new industry that synthesizes those things from other sources.

Instead of burning down rain forests to graze cattle start eco tourism businesses instead.

The possibilities are endless.

There is no firm evidence of this.

My sister moved from Wisconsin, where we were raised on milk, to Oklahoma where iced tea is the favored mealtime drink. She quickly developed osteoporosis.

So? A drink that has sky high amounts of processed sugar acidifies the blood just like milk does.

three or more glasses a day – was not only associated with mortality but also an increased risk of fracture and hip fracture.

Plus, it found that women who reported drinking three or more glasses of milk each day nearly doubled their risk of death in relation to women who drank less than one glass each day.

Forum List

Back