Vaxx Dead Pool ( Who is next ?)

I don't believe very many hollywood slebs...actual hollywood slebs, got the actual vaxx....maybe a few.... The slebs that are having problems seem to be media types and sports people. Bill Russell is dead, he hyped the clot shot. Roker has been in hospital a couple times for pulmonary clots. The odds that our politicians dying with clot related problems should be higher than what it is IF, that's IF they took the actual covid shot in the first place and then kept getting the boosties. they didn't. obviously.

No. they saved the killer shots for the rest of us. Everyday. you read of children and young adults dying of 'problems' days after getting the shot.

WHY is anyone submitting to this dangerous SHOT at this point!!!

Under reported perspective which blows vaxxers away .

WEF must be furious that Africa escaped so lightly but I fear what they will try to do next time around to rectify matters .

Remember how bastards WHO , FDA and CDC tried to ridicule Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine as great treatments . They cost "nothing" and their use wrecked the Planscamdemic evil narrative "

Part of a much longer ZH article today .

How Africa Defeated COVID so Decisively Without Vaccines

Part of the African continent’s success is no doubt due to a fortunate accident of microbiology, infectious diseases, pharmacology and immunology. It so happens that two of the most effective treatments for COVID, ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, are also routine prophylactic weekly medicines throughout equatorial Africa, because they happen to be known for a half-century as the most effective, applicable and safest anti-parasite medications. So the population, particularly through about 31 countries, the tropical middle rectangle roughly, of Africa already were well-equipped prior to COVID events launching in late 2019 to early 2020.

As fortune would have it, the unpatented and relatively inexpensive half-century old drug ivermectin, whose inventors won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2015, also has been the most effective medicine against COVID, [15] due in part to its specific effect against RNA transcriptase, as well as its blocking effect on all three parts of the trimeric spike protein, and other mechanisms.

Hydroxychloroquine is also used widely throughout at least equatorial regions of Africa as a prophylactic against parasites, but which fortunately has now been studied extensively and used successfully as both prevention and treatment of COVID disease, and as inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 replication and activity. This is shown in over 380 studies conducted in 55 countries.

Africa Leads Again

This is not the first piece of evidence that Africa is leading the world away from a microbial-pretext tyranny. Last summer, Africa stood alone in being the continent, led by Botswana, to pull the worlds’ people back from the precipice, while pushing the World Health Organization (WHO) back from their attempted tyranny over all world governments. [18] This danger is by no means past, and new efforts for WHO dominance over the world are ominously re-grouping at this time.

Africa led the way and inspires the world. Are the politicians and “public health experts” of the rest of the world humble enough to admit their grotesque errors, even crimes, and to learn from the peoples of the African nations, their experiences and lessons on handling a pandemic?

Or will ethnocentrism or a hostile and racist pride, or the sheer greed stimulated by the lucrative COVIDmania boondoggle, prevent the rest of the world’s willingness to learn from the African experience? Will such provincial and purchased attitudes bury the 21st century’s most important lesson to date?

The best thing about debating with antivaxxers is that to win, you just have to wait.
78ihl8.jpg
78ih6e.jpg

IDK who it will be but odds say they will have posted stuff like participation badges & called the purebloods out as criminals or stupid right before they die.

ABCS (Anything But the Clot Shots) strike suddenly & can kill anyone, at any time.
Except for the purebloods, we seem to have natural immunity

YoderInterview.png

~S~

Wait for what? I had my Covid in 2020, one and done. Now I have something you'll never have: Natural immunity.
While the bivalent vax is less effective than hoped for against XBB 1.5, it still gives some protection. XBB 1.5 is descended from the omicron family, and that's what the bivalent vax was made for. A dose of original COVID gives essentially nothing. You're totally unprotected.

I'm adding you to my own personal vaccine dead pool, so don't disappoint me now.
2 years ago, almost all antivaxxers said the vaxxed would all be dead in a year. We can see how that prediction turned out.

You in particular are useful in one way. Given how thoroughly you've been programmed to reject reality, if you predict something on any topic, it's almost guaranteed that the exact opposite will happen.

I wonder. In a year, how many of the antivaxxers on this thread will have vanished from the board? I'll check back.

While the bivalent vax is less effective than hoped for against XBB 1.5, it still gives some protection. XBB 1.5 is descended from the omicron family, and that's what the bivalent vax was made for. A dose of original COVID gives essentially nothing. You're totally unprotected.

2 years ago, almost all antivaxxers said the vaxxed would all be dead in a year. We can see how that prediction turned out.

You in particular are useful in one way. Given how thoroughly you've been programmed to reject reality, if you predict something on any topic, it's almost guaranteed that the exact opposite will happen.

I wonder. In a year, how many of the antivaxxers on this thread will have vanished from the board? I'll check back.

You're totally unprotected.
78mz79.jpg

The best thing about debating with antivaxxers is that to win, you just have to wait.
You’ve lost. Totally and completely.

AMERICA, WAKE UP!
America, you’ve been lied to.
Now throw the bloody liars out.
The Covid “vaccine” is a bioweapon.
Hit Gates and Fauci on the snout.

The New York Times and CNN
keep lying to you again and again.
Biden and Trump and all their brethren—
all these venal vaccine-pushers—
these are not honest, truthful men.

Moderna and Pfizer know their “vaccines”
are killing children, adults, and teens…
millions damaged or paralyzed
with help from the Pharma-paid presstitutes’ lies.
The jab doesn’t stop infection or transmission
(and that’s by the drug-makers’ own admission)
but raking in trillion$ is their sole ambition—
They don’t give a shit about the human condition.

[NEWS BREAK: The Covid vaccines are not “safe and effective,”
they’re highly unsafe and completely ineffective. Even worse,
the more shots you get, the more you damage your immune system.
Get jabbed enough and you could end up with Vaccine-Acquired
Immune Deficiency Syndrome… a form of AIDS.]

Look around at what’s going on—
thousands of recently-vaxxed dropping dead.
You know in your heart there’s ONE explanation
but the Media blames a flu bug instead.

The fraudulent, rigged diagnostic tests
generate mountains of bogus “cases”.
Gates and his cronies are running scared
and they’re not winning any races—
They run to Davos and hide their faces,
pay pricey hookers for tawdry embraces.

Get mad as hell at the Perpetrators
who lied to you—don’t blame the unvaxxed.
The unvaxxed are your friends. They tried to warn you
with tons of evidence and hard facts.

I am. I took the Vaxx and surprisingly enough I dropped dead afterwards. The biggest positive is now I don’t have to hear the antivaxxer bullshit anymore. Well worth dropping dead. No need to send flowers, but if you want to start a go fund me for me, I’m dead, so I won’t stop you.

Who will drop dead next ? ( View Co host live on Air ) ( Member of the Press corps at the WH ) ( Famous Star with an unfinished Film stopping production ) ( Formula 1 points leader with 3 races to go ) ...

Ooh!

I want to see one of the View skanks go.

Live on air. I'd even watch to see that!

Hell, I'd even PAY to see that!

Forum List

Back