Vancouver WA Riots Now

I guess white crimes don't when it comes to Trump Humpers.

I don't care what color your skin is...if you shoot at a cop you should die!

If a white person does it & ends up dead I'm not going to run to da hood to steal some chitlins.
Democrats love murder. Whether it’s a baby being born or a cop protecting law abiding citizens, the left loves to see them murdered.

Black shoots at cops, cops shoot him.
You know what happens next.
Welcome to Biden’s America.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.
Biden and Harris encourage this with their anti-police platform. Trump has stood by law enforcement from day one.
Number of police organizations supporting Biden: ZERO
It seems he does have some support....all the ones who aren't crooked!

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.
Biden and Harris encourage this with their anti-police platform. Trump has stood by law enforcement from day one.
Wow!
175 retired cops out of half a million endorse Joe!

Call me when Republicans riot in a Republican controlled city.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.
You mean January 20th? No such thing as systemic racism just systemic butthurt.

Biden isn’t the problem. The problem is the far left of the party that will control him.

Wow!
I did say the ones who weren't crooked, right? Not my fault it's a small number!

Wow!
I did say the ones who weren't crooked, right? Not my fault it's a small number!
Let me guess. Michael Avenatti personally vetted them.

Wow!
You got it backwards, crooked and demoncraps go hand in hand.

You blacks act like animals.

Vancouver WA is a far left jurisdiction run by Biden's cronies.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.
Lol.
What a loser you are. Just constant “woe is me”, zero responsibility having, blame everybody bullshit out your yaps.
Your “people” are absolute failures in every city, county, stare, country, and continent on this planet... yet it’s always somebody else’s fault.
Maybe you should sue God for “Universal racism and shit”

Because Biden was VP in the administration that created this shit. That’s how.

Trump has been the POTUS for almost 4yrs.

You blacks act like animals.

Come on Butt Supreme, history proves what you have acted like over the years.

That's the lie you have told for centuries.

I'm a Jew, people have been tying to genocide us for centuries. Yet we prosper. Try it, bitch.

Maybe you bruvers should have told some lies centuries ago. Oh wait, you never even developed a written language.

theres no black republicans?> they dont commit crime, only liberal blacks do loser.

Because Biden was VP in the administration that created this shit. That’s how.

Trump has been the POTUS for almost 4yrs.
But he hasn’t been the governor or mayor of those democrat shitholes who are following the lead of the previous administration and encouraging black supremacist lynchings.

Good thing Asians never were treated poorly. It’s not like Democrats ever put Asians in concentration camps just because they had slanted eyes.

Forum List

Back