Vancouver WA Riots Now

Black shoots at cops, cops shoot him.
You know what happens next.
Welcome to Biden’s America.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.
Call me when Republicans riot in a Republican controlled city.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.

Shitholes are not Trump's America, they are yours.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.

The guy had a gun and shot at the police. Is that the new systemic racism?

Riots can only hurt you if you attend one but the Trump Plague can find you anywhere. Which is the greater threat? Take your time on this one.

Riots can only hurt you if you attend one but the Trump Plague can find you anywhere. Which is the greater threat? Take your time on this one.
Do tell us how rioters can’t spread a virus.
I suggested that you take your time with that question so you wouldn`t type something stupid. I can only try.
OK, if you won’t answer how rioters won’t spread the ChiCom flu, tell us how a virus with a 99.99% cure rate is something I need to concern myself with.

You mean January 20th? No such thing as systemic racism just systemic butthurt.

That's the lie you have told for centuries.
I'm a Jew, people have been tying to genocide us for centuries. Yet we prosper. Try it, bitch.

Folks have helped you to prosper bitch, you didn't free yourself from concentration camps. You didn't obtain land in Israel without help bitch. Black folks have had to endure inspite of the injustices we have faced in America, many white folks have helped us to endure in that fight and many still help us and you until this day.

Maybe you bruvers should have told some lies centuries ago. Oh wait, you never even developed a written language.

Well I expect that coming from an ignorant racist.

theres no black republicans?> they dont commit crime, only liberal blacks do loser.

Yea you have some black boot lickers, I mean republicans. Do conservative whites commit crimes cocksucker?

Because Biden was VP in the administration that created this shit. That’s how.

Trump has been the POTUS for almost 4yrs.
But he hasn’t been the governor or mayor of those democrat shitholes who are following the lead of the previous administration and encouraging black supremacist lynchings.

Irrelevant he claimed he was going to do this and do that and he hasn't done shit, making excuses for him Trump Humper doesn't change that fact.

Good thing Asians never were treated poorly. It’s not like Democrats ever put Asians in concentration camps just because they had slanted eyes.

Didn't your hero Reagan pay them reparations for being put in those camps.

Shitholes are not Trump's America, they are yours.

Shithead you are a shithole.

The guy had a gun and shot at the police. Is that the new systemic racism?

I am not defending this guy, if you are stupid enough to shoot at the police then you deserve to get shot.

Maybe you bruvers should have told some lies centuries ago. Oh wait, you never even developed a written language.

That would be you....already exposed that about you.

Just look in the mirror ass clown.

No such thing as systemic racism. You need it to exist so you may identify as a victim and have an excuse for your life failures

No such thing as systemic racism. You need it to exist so you may identify as a victim and have an excuse for your life failures

That is the lie racist have been telling since this country was founded. You claimed that slavery wasn't inhumane, you claimed that Jim Crow segregation was justified, so why would we think racist like you to admit that there is systemic racism in this country today.

That is the lie racist have been telling since this country was founded. You claimed that slavery wasn't inhumane, you claimed that Jim Crow segregation was justified, so why would we think racist like you to admit that there is systemic racism in this country today.
Me? My parents came here in the 70s. Never claimed anything. Find that post.

The reporting is cops returned fire after being shot at. Show me the "systemic racism" in that, idiot.

You shouldn't use language you don't understand.

Trump is trying to stop the rioting. It's Bidens party that is supporting it. Silly!

Forum List

Back