Right coast, classified
Black shoots at cops, cops shoot him.
You know what happens next.
Welcome to Biden’s America.

Free Big Screen TV.jpg

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.
Call me when Republicans riot in a Republican controlled city.

giphy.gif

But those right wing losers don't get free big screen TVs with some 40s to go periodically.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.

But those right wing losers don't get free big screen TVs with some 40s to go periodically.

Damn did you write that one yourself.

Damn did you write that one yourself.

* Inspiration from Black Lies Matter.

Because those be low intelligent Biden voters rioting.

Because those be low intelligent Biden voters rioting.

Did you take a poll to see.

Because Biden was VP in the administration that created this shit. That’s how.

Biden and Harris encourage this with their anti-police platform. Trump has stood by law enforcement from day one.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.
There is no systemic racism only systemic criminality in parts of the black community.

Biden and Harris encourage this with their anti-police platform. Trump has stood by law enforcement from day one.
Number of police organizations supporting Biden: ZERO

Forum List

Back