Vaccines are about politics not science

Whatever. The crux is that you can not intimidate me into taking the poison. And there are many, many, many others. We are untouchable, and that rips your control freak will into shreds.

And my notion of truth comes from a trusted professional I've known for two thirds of my life, who is eminently qualified to advise me, and not from someone whose only qualification is being able to say "I may not be a scientist but I've played a scientist on the internet."
Actually, people being idiots don't really concern me. As long that it doesn't affect me personally. If you are willing to play with your life and that of your family that is your concern.
Nope. They are forcing me to get the same vaccines as those who never had it. In Europe those who had it only require one booster.
Really? Please do tell me more? At the moment, most European countries are still discussing even giving boosters.

Actually, people being idiots don't really concern me. As long that it doesn't affect me personally. If you are willing to play with your life and that of your family that is your concern

And that explains why you have the right to be a thug to anyone who defies you and doesn't take the vaccine, huh?

Actually, that just makes you a thug. The only choice YOU have is whether YOU take the vaccine

And that explains why you have the right to be a thug to anyone who defies you and doesn't take the vaccine, huh?

Actually, that just makes you a thug. The only choice YOU have is whether YOU take the vaccine
Yes, it does explain it. If you want to consider naming and shaming those that voluntarily extent a global health crisis, thereby putting extra stress on hospitals and healthcare professionals not to mention endangering themselves and their family being a thug. I'm perfectly happy being considered one by people like you. I'm pretty sure that there are people that would consider me "a thug", when I tell them not to smoke, where I eat.

You know what? I'd be fine with that too.

They are wrong. And that was BEFORE the Israeli study. Provide a link where one person has died from having COVID after recovering from it the first. Time. Or even having a serious reaction to COVID. Thx

He knows that prior infection is better than any of the vaccines by far. Everyone should know this by now.

His link says that people who have been infected still get a little bump in immunity if they take the vaccine too.

It's really dumb of him to use it in the way he is. It's like he is arguing, "everyone needs to get COVID and then also the shots."

Just nonsense.

Natural immunity is like wearing seat belts and having air bags. Vaccines are like wearing a football helmet.

He's driving around with a football helmet, while I am driving around with air bags and a set belt. He wants me to wear a football helmet too. Absurdity.

Yes, it does explain it. If you want to consider naming and shaming those that voluntarily extent a global health crisis, thereby putting extra stress on hospitals and healthcare professionals not to mention endangering themselves and their family being a thug. I'm perfectly happy being considered one by people like you. I'm pretty sure that there are people that would consider me "a thug", when I tell them not to smoke, where I eat.

You know what? I'd be fine with that too.

You mean unless they are one of the millions of illegal aliens the Democrats are bringing in who are unvaxed and untested, then it's fine, liar.

Democrats are so shallow with your lies, you really suck at it.

But no, in a free country, none of us are accountable to your fascist, lying ass

So now Israel, Yale and Harvard are lying? LOL
No, some scientists in Yale and Harvard, and Israel have a different opinion than the majority of epidemiologists. I don't casually throw the word liar around. I, like actual scientists always take into consideration that I could be wrong. Maybe you should try it?

In fact, the entire scientific method revolves around the notion that everything can, and must be challenged. So until an actual robust consensus emerges you go by the most prudent choice of action. This means in the case of COVID. Get the damn shot.

No, some scientists in Yale and Harvard, and Israel have a different opinion than the majority of epidemiologists. I don't casually throw the word liar around. I, like actual scientists always take into consideration that I could be wrong. Maybe you should try it?

In fact, the entire scientific method revolves around the notion that everything can, and must be challenged. So until an actual robust consensus emerges you go by the most prudent choice of action. This means in the case of COVID. Get the damn shot.
Are they lying yes or no? Cannot have it both ways, leftist. So now science is "opinion" based? After donating my platelets nine times to help save covid afflicted patients, I got my vaccine. Red Cross ended the program in June 2021. I am vaccinated with Pfizer as well has having natural immunity.

For people who’d already had mild or asymptomatic COVID-19, one dose of vaccine was enough to induce a maximal immune response, based on both strong antibody and memory B cell responses. That’s likely because their previous infection by the virus caused an immune response. Adding a second dose did not offer much more protection for the people in the Penn study.

The 2nd shot to those who already had the virus is superfluous. Checkmate...again.

Are they lying yes or no? Cannot have it both ways, leftist. So now science is "opinion" based? After donating my platelets nine times to help save covid afflicted patients, I got my vaccine. Red Cross ended the program in June 2021. I am vaccinated with Pfizer as well has having natural immunity.
Of course, I can have it both ways. It's called "I don't know". Only idiots pretend to know something when they aren't certain.

I think for instance that you are arguing in bad faith. But I don't know this is the case. So I tend to respond to your posts like you actually believe what you claim. It's the only rational way to conduct yourself. (until it gets too much and I get bored)

And yes, science is opinion-based. Provided those opinions can be backed up by facts. That's why the highest possible "truth" in science is a theory. No matter how much evidence there is to back up that theory it is open to be challenged. It is the basis of the scientific method.

Of course, I can have it both ways. It's called "I don't know". Only idiots pretend to know something when they aren't certain.

I think for instance that you are arguing in bad faith. But I don't know this is the case. So I tend to respond to your posts like you actually believe what you claim. It's the only rational way to conduct yourself. (until it gets too much and I get bored)

And yes, science is opinion-based. Provided those opinions can be backed up by facts. That's why the highest possible "truth" in science is a theory. No matter how much evidence there is to back up that theory it is open to be challenged. It is the basis of the scientific method.
Science is opinion based? OMG....I can't.

Israeli Researchers:
Study: Natural immunity 'stronger, longer' than vaccine immunity​

I had COVID-19 in March 2020. I donated platelets on nine occasions to help those afflicted with COVID-19. Per the American Red Cross, that helped save 50+ lives. In June 2021 the Red Cross ended the program and I then got the vaccine. But before that the leftists who didn't do shit except for hide in their basement tried to shame me?! Amazing.

Natural immunity helps. Yet Fauci never differentiates. CDC never differentiates. Why? All about politics and putting money into big pharma.

Perhaps if the CDC and Biden were honest and admitted that those with natural immunity are safer than those who never had the virus but should still get the vaccine as a booster, more would trust them. But they won't. They will use shame and ridicule as their tools.

Truth over Facts
Natural community is no answer. It is too untrustworthy we don't know the limits. Every once you get vaccinated and then we could be done with this damn disease.

Natural community is no answer. It is too untrustworthy we don't know the limits. Every once you get vaccinated and then we could be done with this damn disease.
I never said it was the answer but why is it dismissed?

Vaccines alone aren't the answer either, old man. I had both. You didn't. You remain in grave danger, especially cause you are old.

Forum List

Back