Vaccines are about politics not science

I gave you his credentials. You mind giving yours?
I'm a real human being.

They DO differentiate. I showed you how they differentiated and I showed you studies that they did that examined how they differentiate.

Your problem simply is that that differentiation doesn't extend to you not having to get stuck in order to be considered safe.
Show one video of someone in the CDC doing so

Show one video of someone in the CDC doing so
Why would I spend the time to do that? You are obviously not interested in accepting anything that doesn't fit your narrative so it would be a waste of time. I showed you the study that the CDC did to examine how much protection a previous infection gives. I highlighted the sentence in another study that confirms by implication that a previous infection offers some immunity. And I gave video of testimony by Fauci acknowledging the same.

As I said, you just keep on moving the goalposts. When given a source that argues against your premise you simply ignore that source and ask to provide something else.

It is why I very much believe you are simply arguing in bad faith.

It is a good idea. My questions is why not differentiate between those who had the virus and those that didn't? That just builds distrust.
Only to the tards looking to be victims. They’ve recommended the vaccine for those who’ve had Covid since they were available.

Why would I spend the time to do that? You are obviously not interested in accepting anything that doesn't fit your narrative so it would be a waste of time. I showed you the study that the CDC did to examine how much protection a previous infection gives. I highlighted the sentence in another study that confirms by implication that a previous infection offers some immunity. And I gave video of testimony by Fauci acknowledging the same.

As I said, you just keep on moving the goalposts. When given a source that argues against your premise you simply ignore that source and ask to provide something else.

It is why I very much believe you are simply arguing in bad faith.
Demands to be spoon fed then spits it all out while demanding more. It’s nap time.

Once again, you post something you WISH were true, but isn't. Vaccines are all about the science. But you don't want to believe it. Just like climate change. You'll deny it with your dying breath.

You're also using a source with a dodgy reputation regarding the facts:

Stupid is as stupid does.

With over a hundred thousand dead from.taking the snake juice, I'll skip that bad science.

Once again, you post something you WISH were true, but isn't. Vaccines are all about the science. But you don't want to believe it. Just like climate change. You'll deny it with your dying breath.

You're also using a source with a dodgy reputation regarding the facts:

Stupid is as stupid does.
1633955667020.jpeg

Only to the tards looking to be victims. They’ve recommended the vaccine for those who’ve had Covid since they were available.
Why? That is my question. Why didn’t they differentiate? My doctor did and said to wait for everyone to get vaccinated first. Then to keep donating convalescent plasma and to get mine when it was in high supply and demand dwindled. He also said I likely only need one booster or none but to get one. I got Both. You’re the tard, leftist scumbag.

Which to me is politics….
It’s not a D vs R thing. Both parties are aligned, but do their best to deceive Americans into believing they oppose each other. So, you blaming the Ds for vax mandates and other BS is not completely accurate.

It’s not a D vs R thing. Both parties are aligned, but do their best to deceive Americans into believing they oppose each other. So, you blaming the Ds for vax mandates and other BS is not completely accurate.
They aren’t aligned. Rs don’t believe men may just identify as women and then become women. This isn’t 1980 when they were more similar than different. The parties have grown apart

Why? That is my question. Why didn’t they differentiate? My doctor did and said to wait for everyone to get vaccinated first. Then to keep donating convalescent plasma and to get mine when it was in high supply and demand dwindled. He also said I likely only need one booster or none but to get one. I got Both. You’re the tard, leftist scumbag.
Differentiate what?
Maximizing protection for everyone was and remains the goal.

They aren’t aligned. Rs don’t believe men may just identify as women and then become women. This isn’t 1980 when they were more similar than different. The parties have grown apart
Oh it’s much worse than 1980. The two criminal gangs are the same, but they love to dupe Americans with minor differences. You got duped.

Congratulations. 95 percent effective. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices...

So it might not work, but it probably will. And that is more than a good enough reason to take it.

Wrong.
All the mRNA injections only get the immune system to attack a single spike protein, one our own exosomes use.
So long term memory in T-cells likely is non-existent.
So the 95% efficiency is ONLY while the antibodies exist for the first month or two.
After that, immunity from these injections rapidly drop.
After 3 months or so, they appear to drop back to 0 effectiveness.

And you are forgetting that an immune system over reaction is what kills anyone who gets covid.
The LAST thing anyone should want is to hype up the immune system reaction even more.
That already is what is fatal.

They DO differentiate. I showed you how they differentiated and I showed you studies that they did that examined how they differentiate.

Your problem simply is that that differentiation doesn't extend to you not having to get stuck in order to be considered safe.

Recovery immunity has always proven in all studies, to be at least twice as good as any vaccine immunity, and it last infinitely longer.
The vaccines are showing to be likely worse than no vaccine at all, in terms of side effects, long range effects, etc.

Again, it is ONLY the immune system over reaction that kills, so if the vaccine reduces deaths, it is doing so by reducing immune system response.
And that opens the door for all other diseases to have greater effect after taking one of these covid vaccines.

The reason there is distrust is the fact that the CDC didn’t differentiate between those who have natural immunity and those who do not. Idiot leftist loser
You still are making no sense. There is no reason to make such a distinction. Their recommendation is that everyone should get vaxxed. Period.

You still are making no sense. There is no reason to make such a distinction. Their recommendation is that everyone should get vaxxed. Period.
There is because many were puzzled by it. It’s like lumping those who never drove a car and those who drove for 15 yrs into the same driving class. It did not make sense, caused distrust, caused people not to get the vaccine. You see the end result not. 50mil or so still not vaccinated. There is your period. Don’t dismiss my opinion, leftist. I am allowed to have one disparate from yours. We still live in a free country….for now

There is because many were puzzled by it. It’s like lumping those who never drove a car and those who drove for 15 yrs into the same driving class. It did not make sense, caused distrust, caused people not to get the vaccine. You see the end result not. 50mil or so still not vaccinated. There is your period. Don’t dismiss my opinion, leftist. I am allowed to have one disparate from yours. We still live in a free country….for now
If you were confused, puzzled or otherwise unaware, that’s on you. They’ve said this and I’ve understood this from the beginning. It’s not their fault that you and others are so easily confused about simple shit. Ultimately it’s your choice to be distrustful but that’s on you. The information is readily available.

Forum List

Back