vaccinations...

Well for starters, no other vaccine in history needs to be applied three time in less than a year, um with "boosters". NEVER. Couple that with just...well...covid19 isn't this ginormous health issue the democrats make it out to be...it just isn't.
Well, it's a new virus. The initial dosage(s) was determined through (admittedly hurried) clinical trials and research. The booster was first talked about during the spring as I remember. Not surprising given the fast nature at which information breaks on this virus. It's highly contagious and its effects on the body are essentially a crapshoot. If COVID-19 wasn't the "ginormous" health issue that Democrats...and Republicans take seriously, then there wouldn't be 685K dead, the economy wouldn't have tanked, and millions of infected and recovered people wouldn't have to deal with the long term effects of the virus.

You get a flu shot every year. Your tetanus has to be boosted every few years or so. Even the shingles vaccine requires a booster (believe me, you don't want the shingles). I'm not sure what the big deal is.
The other vaccines have been determined over the years as only needing a single shot. I wouldn't say that will be the case with this virus. It's going to continue to use the un-vaccinated as its petri dish and I'm sure it will mutate again.

Well, it's a new virus. The initial dosage(s) was determined through (admittedly hurried) clinical trials and research. The booster was first talked about during the spring as I remember. Not surprising given the fast nature at which information breaks on this virus. It's highly contagious and its effects on the body are essentially a crapshoot. If COVID-19 wasn't the "ginormous" health issue that Democrats...and Republicans take seriously, then there wouldn't be 685K dead, the economy wouldn't have tanked, and millions of infected and recovered people wouldn't have to deal with the long term effects of the virus.

You get a flu shot every year. Your tetanus has to be boosted every few years or so. Even the shingles vaccine requires a booster (believe me, you don't want the shingles). I'm not sure what the big deal is.
The other vaccines have been determined over the years as only needing a single shot. I wouldn't say that will be the case with this virus. It's going to continue to use the un-vaccinated as its petri dish and I'm sure it will mutate again.
How many of these other vaccines have been imposed upon society through authoritarian lockdowns, censorship, and as political agenda?

How many of these other vaccines have been imposed upon society through authoritarian lockdowns, censorship, and as political agenda?
And? The lockdowns were necessary because there was no guidance from The White House on down to the agencies it commanded for almost two months.
So the governors (both parties), mayors, and business leaders had to make the tough calls. As they are having to do again with the vaccines. But this time,
the present administration and government agencies have made their recommendations. What you see happening is a result of people who think like you...not being
able to do what's right because of a belief in..X (take your pick) conspiracy or some other piece of parroted misinformation.

You should look up leaky vaccine Jack
~S~
Lots of things leak. Faucets, tires, the White House. Chance you take. Is it worth it? Well, at some point, everyone's luck in this world runs out. But, IMO, there's no need to possibly hurry it along with grandiose acts of stupid. :)

I'm over sixty. I've had vaccines up the yin yang. Um various flu vaccines, measles, tetanus POLIO even. Never have I EVER had to take a vaccine twice and then three times AND boosters in less than a year. And NOBODY IN AMERICAN HISTORY was EVER forced to take a vaccine, ever. So, you guys are good with that, though? Because Democrats are doing it?
If you had any vaccinations before as a child you were forced to get them by your parents.

And there have been vaccine requirements for many people.

Colleges for example have required that students be vaccinated for several different things even before COVID

Subjective political agenda. How many of these other vaccines had this political agenda attached to them?
The lockdowns wouldn't have been largely necessary were it not for the total lack of response from the top in January, 2020.
YOU and others like you are the ones attaching the political agenda to the vaccine. The rest of us just want to go on with our lives.

Idiot vax-monkeys have had two shots and they're still wearing masks. And then they get COVID in spite of the shots and the masks, and blame the un-vaccinated for it.

Just how stupid are they? :auiqs.jpg:

lets take the polio vaccine
I took the original Salk polio vaccine in 64'. With that weird pneumatic contraption. I even took the sugar cubes...because polio was a real thing. I knew people with polio. Real live people. But corvid doesn't compare to that, or even the influenza of 1918. It just doesn't. Besides...if you need THREE inoculations in less than a year + boosters? And even in 1918 they didn't mandate vaccines either way....
A. There are a number of vaccinations that require three shots for full effectiveness. You would know that if you would read the link I provided you.

B. Now that over 1 in every 500 Americans has died of COVID-19 I find it hard to believe you don't know anyone who's been affected by it.

C. In 1918 they were working on vaccines for the "flu bacillus" and had no real understanding of what viruses were, much less any way to isolate and make vaccines for them.

And finally D. They are calling this thrid shot a booster, not saying you need 3 shits and a booster.

I warned everyone.

Now even CNN is on it, although they (like SAGE) think we're smarter than nature -- and evolution.

They write that some variants that have emerged over the past few months "show a reduced susceptibility to vaccine-acquired immunity, though none appears to escape entirely."
But they caution that these variants emerged "before vaccination was widespread," and that "as vaccines become more widespread, the transmission advantage gained by a virus that can evade vaccine-acquired immunity will increase."

The lockdowns wouldn't have been largely necessary were it not for the total lack of response from the top in January, 2020.
YOU and others like you are the ones attaching the political agenda to the vaccine. The rest of us just want to go on with our lives.
How many of the other vaccines had political lockdowns and political agenda associated with them?

How many of the other vaccines had political lockdowns and political agenda associated with them?
OK, well let's go back in time a bit..you know, before the hyper-partisanship, conspiracy theories, and the vast, great concern with liberties being impinged.
There was a time in this country when we would just do the right thing. But since you asked.

OK, well let's go back in time a bit..you know, before the hyper-partisanship, conspiracy theories, and the vast, great concern with liberties being impinged.
There was a time in this country when we would just do the right thing. But since you asked.
Your link is blocked by spam. Just quit evading and tell me how many of the other vaccines had political lockdowns and political agenda associated with them.

My dear old mother used to insist that chicken soup cured the flu. Placebo effect, anyone? HMM after careful thought, the current Covid vaccine is a lot like that. Or comparable to a condom full of holes...it might work, it might not. You might get a little bit sick, you might not. You might get a little bit pregnant or not. Really? This is all that Pfizer and their shills, the Democrats have to offer. A little bit of maybe. This goes way deeper than this.

1. Pfizer and Moderna covid treatments are NOT vaccines. They use mRNA to manipulates cells to produce the spike protein...the logic being that the body will create antibodies to attack it.

2. mRNA "vaccines" are highly experimental. Such "vaccines" made for and tested on animals have failed. That's why Big Pharma did not do animal testing for the Covid-10 versions.

3. Despite the hoopla that the FDA approved the "vaccine", what was actually approved was the Pfizer Comrinaty version that is used outside of the U.S. Both Pfizer and Moderna U.S. versions are available via Emergency Use Authorization.

4. This entire Vax push and mandate is a huge Clinical Trial experiment.

5. Forcing people to participate in medical experiments, i.e. without their INFORMED consent, is a violation of U.S. law, which is based on the principles of the Nuremburg Code.

This could be an entirely new board. Now that liberals have power, lets see how it corrupts them. Biden and these weirdos aren't exactly building empires, are they?....open ended conversation.

If businesses don't honor exemptions, then it is mandatory in order to do business in that establishment. This can apply to airlines, businesses, and even government.

Businesses in the past have always been required by law to honor exemption to any vax requirement.
What has changed?

It is a slightly new virus, has not yet become endemic to humans, so is not then sticking around or coming back, so a vaccine is a bad idea.
We do not have an infinite capacity for vaccinations.
It is NOT at all "highly contagious", and itself does no harm at all.
It is only if and when the immune system over reacts, that any harm is done at all.
So then increasing the immune response with an inoculation, is likely a very bad idea.

And no, sensible people do NOT get a flu shot every year.
They never prepare for the right pathogen, so it is always harmful to get a flu shot.

Tetanus is just ever decade, not "every few years or so".
Shingles is once.

The mRNA injections are NOT vaccines by any definition.
The target a single spike protein, which is also used by our own exosomes.

Covid is infecting the vaccinated as much as the unvaccinated, so there is nothing being gained by these fake vaccinations.

It is a slightly new virus, has not yet become endemic to humans, so is not then sticking around or coming back, so a vaccine is a bad idea.
We do not have an infinite capacity for vaccinations.
It is NOT at all "highly contagious", and itself does no harm at all.
It is only if and when the immune system over reacts, that any harm is done at all.
So then increasing the immune response with an inoculation, is likely a very bad idea.

And no, sensible people do NOT get a flu shot every year.
They never prepare for the right pathogen, so it is always harmful to get a flu shot.

Tetanus is just ever decade, not "every few years or so".
Shingles is once.

The mRNA injections are NOT vaccines by any definition.
The target a single spike protein, which is also used by our own exosomes.

Covid is infecting the vaccinated as much as the unvaccinated, so there is nothing being gained by these fake vaccinations.
Yeah, sorry, my first impression of you stands. You're a closet denier. The virus is highly contagious and is a DNA crapshoot.
And I don't know what you smoke, the shingles vaccine is administered every five years. Sensible people get a flu shot every year. I mean jeez, we hear left and right about more people dying
from the flu then covid...so which is it?

Again, if you don't want the vaccines...don't get them. Not sure why you're splitting hairs here about the definition of vaccines? No one cares...well, maybe you and others who think like you do. They help. Period.
Sooner or later, your luck will run out. Hopefully, it won't be one of those "fold" events for you.

Forum List

Back