What do these Covid numbers tell you, in your opinion?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
First. As a qualified health and life underwriter I will start

Of the 464 deaths under 17, I guarantee you 90% of those kids had cancer, renal failure, and other comorbids. No one will give those numbers though...hmmmm...500 kids???

So less than 500 kids died from this pandemic in near 2 yrs. Probably 100 died without conditions. A fraction of the flu

So I covered the kids.

Let's start with 75 and older. What do you see. I will not mention what percent were ready to friken die

Thanks

First. As a qualified health and life underwriter I will start

Of the 464 deaths under 17, I guarantee you 90% of those kids had cancer, renal failure, and other comorbids. No one will give those numbers though...hmmmm...500 kids???

So less than 500 kids died from this pandemic in near 2 yrs. Probably 100 died without conditions. A fraction of the flu

So I covered the kids.

Let's start with 75 and older. What do you see. I will not mention what percent were ready to friken die

Thanks
The much hyped self employed non save slave independent self made man is an insurance salesman?

tenor.gif

I think the information about COVID that is currently being circulated is intentionally contradictory. Democrats think they have found a means of control by using the corrupt media to keep people so confused that they will willingly follow government policy in lieu of logic. That's why I believe very little of what is presented in the media.

Forum List

Back