vaccinations...

I've had several tetanus shots...

They wear out over time. I'm in construction so I have to keep them updated regularly.
lets take the polio vaccine
Nope. Read the link in my post.
I took the original Salk polio vaccine in 64'. With that weird pneumatic contraption. I even took the sugar cubes...because polio was a real thing. I knew people with polio. Real live people. But corvid doesn't compare to that, or even the influenza of 1918. It just doesn't. Besides...if you need THREE inoculations in less than a year + boosters? And even in 1918 they didn't mandate vaccines either way....

I'm over sixty. I've had vaccines up the yin yang. Um various flu vaccines, measles, tetanus POLIO even. Never have I EVER had to take a vaccine twice and then three times AND boosters in less than a year. And NOBODY IN AMERICAN HISTORY was EVER forced to take a vaccine, ever. So, you guys are good with that, though? Because Democrats are doing it?
Untrue. I had to be vaccinated when I went to school and when my family was stationed overseas in the foreign service.

I took the original Salk polio vaccine in 64'. With that weird pneumatic contraption. I even took the sugar cubes...because polio was a real thing. I knew people with polio. Real live people. But corvid doesn't compare to that, or even the influenza of 1918. It just doesn't. Besides...if you need THREE inoculations in less than a year + boosters? And even in 1918 they didn't mandate vaccines either way....
In 1918 they didn’t have a vaccine.

Covid has now killed more people than the 1918 flue epidemic.

Corvid is a raven.

Stuff to think about.

I had the orange syrup myself...
They had banned it's use because stool has live bacteria and people can contract polio from not washing hands.

I had to get a yellow fever vaccine maybe five years back when returning to my home country.
Had no issues. It was fairly well tested before "subscribed" 10 years or so.
Now we have some malaria showing up for the first time in maybe 50 years.I live at high elevation but go down a bit to the swamps and carib/pacific.
The Philippines are way ahead of most on that vac...."experiment" Will I go for it ? Likely. It's 20 plus years in.
Next up is Dengue. I had the fever but not the hemorrhaging flavor YET

The Colombians say their stab ready. I'll wait.They first give it to meatheads to see.
HMMM. Ya know. Like the entire air force.Army.Navy.Border services. Whatever.
The great Satan INC NLC offers relocation and re-designation.M-f-? M.O.U.S.E. FreeDumb for it's circus(S)
I would have been cool to test the C-video non rma vaccine BUT.
Kim Dong Tu Short may have attacked in hours !
OMG. We's all be speeking Spanish ...er whatever man

Um in a real pandemic, in a real epidemic you know huge numbers of people that really died from it. I don't, And in fact, I know people that once had covid, then where vaccinated and then STILL got covid, and damn, they didn't die. They got sick. They though it was the flu. And another case, they didn't even know they had it! Because covid is that bad? Why bother getting inoculated then? Especially since the vaccinations need to be applied three times in less than 9 months + boosters? I've had the Salk Polio vaccine 1964. I have had the various flu vaccines over the years. Never have I EVER had to take it twice and boosters within less than a year. Not Ever. So, that speaks to the efficacy of this vaccine, or something else.

Last edited:
Then what's your issue with getting the COVID-19 vaccine?..no matter how many times you have to get it?
I mean, you get a flu vaccine once a year..right?
Well for starters, no other vaccine in history needs to be applied three time in less than a year, um with "boosters". NEVER. Couple that with just...well...covid19 isn't this ginormous health issue the democrats make it out to be...it just isn't.

I'm over sixty. I've had vaccines up the yin yang. Um various flu vaccines, measles, tetanus POLIO even. Never have I EVER had to take a vaccine twice and then three times AND boosters in less than a year. And NOBODY IN AMERICAN HISTORY was EVER forced to take a vaccine, ever. So, you guys are good with that, though? Because Democrats are doing it?

Except you're over 60 and you've managed to get through 60 years of your life, and many compulsory vaccinations, without realizing there are compulsory vaccinations.

Wow.

Except you're over 60 and you've managed to get through 60 years of your life, and many compulsory vaccinations, without realizing there are compulsory vaccinations.

Wow.

There are no compulsory vaccinations.
All vaccines have exceptions for medical reasons, and almost all states have exemptions for religious or other reasons.

State_Immunization_Requirements_2021.svg

There are no compulsory vaccinations.
All vaccines have exceptions for medical reasons, and almost all states have exemptions for religious or other reasons.

State_Immunization_Requirements_2021.svg

Thanks for proving there are compulsory vaccinations.

Thanks for proving there are compulsory vaccinations.

No, there are no compulsory vaccinations.
All states have a medical exemption.
And there is no specific definition of what that medical exemption may be.
It could just be aichmophobia.
Never did it myself, so not sure how it is done.
Likely just a note from your doctor that no one will be able to read.

No, there are no compulsory vaccinations.
All states have a medical exemption.
And there is no specific definition of what that medical exemption may be.
It could just be aichmophobia.
Never did it myself, so not sure how it is done.
Likely just a note from your doctor that no one will be able to read.

Then again, as far as I know, the coronavirus vaccine isn't compulsory.

Also California has no non-medical exemptions to certain vaccines.

6 states don't allow religious or personal exemptions, just exemptions for those allergic to vaccines. Which basically means there aren't exemptions.

Then again, as far as I know, the coronavirus vaccine isn't compulsory.

Also California has no non-medical exemptions to certain vaccines.

6 states don't allow religious or personal exemptions, just exemptions for those allergic to vaccines. Which basically means there aren't exemptions.

But is has a medical exemption, therefore is not mandatory.
And no, it is not just for those who are allergic.
The possible conditions are infinite and can't all be listed.
Basically any doctor's say so is all you need.

And no, it is not just for those who are allergic.
The possible conditions are infinite and can't all be listed.
Basically any doctor's say so is all you need.

"But is has a medical exemption, therefore is not mandatory." = pedantry.

You serious? Were you in a cave??

Greg

The vaccines are only about 6 months in existence, not a year.

Here is the time schedule:
{...
Mid-December

The vaccine is available to healthcare personnel who work in high-risk environments at hospitals in the state that provide care to the highest numbers of COVID-19 patients.

Late December – January

From late December through January, the vaccine will be provided to:

• Healthcare workers in high-risk environments in the remaining hospital facilities across the state which did not receive the first doses of the vaccine
  • Healthcare personnel who work in places like healthcare clinics, pharmacies, Tribal health, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities
  • Other healthcare personnel who are at higher-risk for severe illness from COVID-19
  • K-12 school staff
  • EMS, first responders, public health workers, Tribal EMS, and Tribal public health workers
These individuals are often faced with the possibility of exposure to COVID-19 positive patients or other infectious materials, and are unable to telework.

February – March

From February through March, we expect the vaccine supply will have increased and more people will be able to get the vaccine. The vaccine will be given to long-term care facility staff and residents who have not been vaccinated and essential workers.
...}

If businesses don't honor exemptions, then it is mandatory in order to do business in that establishment. This can apply to airlines, businesses, and even government.

Forum List

Back