Vaccination advocation and mandates completely miss - miss- miss - COMMON SENSE

Tell me what I'm missing here while fucking irrational, frightened and totalitarian mandate an experimental vaccination, for appearances?

Person A is vaccinated: Gosh, they still spread the disease. Probably will need another vaccine, and another, and another, and another.

Person B is not vaccinated: That should be their choice, not yours or anyone else. Surely it shouldn't be a bureaucracy on-board the frightened train & do as your told types, as they seek personal validation because they themselves were vaccinated. Unvaccinated can spread the disease, if they have it. The vaccinated are sure to have it & spread the disease.

Person B is being forced to vaccinate because why? Who are the victims of person B?
Hey! Here is something that I just came accross that should concern you. I think that it's a safe bet that you antivaxxers are also not real happy with LGBT folks, right? Well if you don't get up off it, your worst fears might come true. LGBT people will live and you will die

Since the death rate for covid is less than 1% it would take hundreds of years to work. Just another stupid plan from the Dementia Riddled Kid Drowner.
630K dead! Tell that 1% shit to their families. Many more suffering from long term and life long disabilities as a result of long covid. You want to talkk about dimentia? One of those long term effects is thought to se victims up for early onset alzheimer's. Enjoy!

630K dead! Tell that 1% shit to their families. Many more suffering from long term and life long disabilities as a result of long covid. You want to talkk about dimentia? One of those long term effects is thought to se victims up for early onset alzheimer's. Enjoy!
I understand you’re incapable of forming a thought unless it’s comprised of nothing but feelings because you’re a leftists but the fact remains the survivor rate is above 99%. It’s not even a pandemic anymore according to the CDC guideline. I don’t create the facts I just post them. Sorry.

Republicans choosing to die en masse because of their own stupidity is certainly not the worst thing

From a disease with a 99.7%+ recovery rate.

Do you have any clue how stupid it makes you worthless cowardly sheep, when you keep talking about this exaggerated flu bug as if everyone who gets it is going to die; and keep pushing the narrative that the only way to save us is to sacrifice our most essential freedoms and liberties, allow our economy to collapse, and be used as test subjects for risky medical experiments?

You lost all credibility, a long time ago, with anyone who is intelligent and brave enough to open his eyes, and to see and think for himself. Now, your kind just look pathetic and cowardly.

xtrca17wmo051.jpg

The points that I am about to make are all derived from this very good article which I doubt you will read for fear of learning something that challenges the lies that you have been spoon fed and apparently swallowed whole

You purport to refute “the lies that you have been spoon fed and apparently swallowed whole”, citing CNN as your source.

e8a.gif

See post 13

See post 13

How fucking stupid are you. ?Read my post! Read the link!

A post that was complete bullshit when originally written, is still bullshit if you refer back to it.

There is no quantity of referrals that will ever imbue that post with any mount of truth or relevance. Refer back to it a thousand times, a million times, a billion times, and it will still be bullshit just as much as when you first wrote it.

630K dead! Tell that 1% shit to their families. Many more suffering from long term and life long disabilities as a result of long covid. You want to talkk [sic] about dimentia? [sic] One of those long term effects is thought to se victims up for early onset alzheimer's. Enjoy!

Who was it that was just talking about “the lies that you have been spoon fed and apparently swallowed whole”? And there's a post containing nothing but.

Tell me what I'm missing here while fucking irrational, frightened and totalitarian mandate an experimental vaccination, for appearances?

Person A is vaccinated: Gosh, they still spread the disease. Probably will need another vaccine, and another, and another, and another.

Person B is not vaccinated: That should be their choice, not yours or anyone else. Surely it shouldn't be a bureaucracy on-board the frightened train & do as your told types, as they seek personal validation because they themselves were vaccinated. Unvaccinated can spread the disease, if they have it. The vaccinated are sure to have it & spread the disease.

Person B is being forced to vaccinate because why? Who are the victims of person B?
Not a vaccine, it's a symptom suppressor.

Vaccinated people suffer much less severe symptoms if they catch the coronavirus. Lindsay Graham confirms this. However a unvaccinated person circulates among people and the odds of them catching increases and they stand a good chance of being put in a hospital with a ventilator. That ties up hospital resources which means sick people cannot be seen. A man had 6 bullets in him but had to wait a week to get them removed because of coronavirus patients.

Vaccinated people suffer much less severe symptoms if they catch the coronavirus. Lindsay Graham confirms this. However a unvaccinated person circulates among people and the odds of them catching increases and they stand a good chance of being put in a hospital with a ventilator. That ties up hospital resources which means sick people cannot be seen. A man had 6 bullets in him but had to wait a week to get them removed because of coronavirus patients.
You might as well be trying to communicate with a turnip

From a disease with a 99.7%+ recovery rate.

Do you have any clue how stupid it makes you worthless cowardly sheep, when you keep talking about this exaggerated flu bug as if everyone who gets it is going to die; and keep pushing the narrative that the only way to save us is to sacrifice our most essential freedoms and liberties, allow our economy to collapse, and be used as test subjects for risky medical experiments?

You lost all credibility, a long time ago, with anyone who is intelligent and brave enough to open his eyes, and to see and think for himself. Now, your kind just look pathetic and cowardly.

View attachment 526949

There is nothing exaggerated. Over 600,000 are dead. In WWII, over 200,000 combat deaths occurred. That happened over 6 years. This has happened in a year and a half. Tell that to someone who has lost loved ones. It you told me that I would put you in the hospital for a few months.

However a unvaccinated person circulates among people and the odds of them catching increases and they stand a good chance of being put in a hospital with a ventilator.

That's bullshit. Even without the fake vaccination, anyone's chances of getting so sick from the #CoronaGHoax2020 disease that they wind up needing ventilator or any similarly serious treatment is pretty close to zero. You're more likely to die in a car accident, or from any of a wide range of other causes, than you are to be that seriously harmed as a result of this disease.

The genuine serious disease here is artificially-stoked fear, with ignorance, gullibility, and blind compliance as comorbidities.

Forum List

Back