This Man Makes A Good Point

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump voters are not the only group who are vaccine hesitant. The black community is also very hesitant. In New York, only 27 percent of the black community has been vaccinated.

Here is a guy who is rightfully pissed at those who won't get vaccinated and then end up in the hospital, personally affecting his wife who has stage 4 cancer. He makes a very good point. "If you don't trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, who do you trust them to cure you from it?"

Here is an outstanding video of two black doctors who go out into the community and educate some vaccine hesitant people. Please watch the whole thing. It's very good.

Because the hospital didn't develop the vaccine, they only administer it. They don't know WTF they're administering.

I have a question, on topic. If you don't trust the guys who unleashed this on us, and don't trust society because of all the COMPLETE BS stories surrounding COVID and their EXPERIMENTAL vaccine you're probably going to need annually or semi, then why trust the same system to make all your dreams come true with said experimental vaccine?

Perhaps so many people are getting sick because half of us are vaccinated with some BS? Nah, couldn't be that. Why are case counts three times what they were one year ago, when half of us are vaccinated today?

And why are we having this issue when the COVID/mortality rate isn't even 1%?

Because the hospital didn't develop the vaccine, they only administer it. They don't know WTF they're administering.

I have a question, on topic. If you don't trust the guys who unleashed this on us, and don't trust society because of all the COMPLETE BS stories surrounding COVID and their EXPERIMENTAL vaccine you're probably going to need annually or semi, then why trust the same system to make all your dreams come true with said experimental vaccine?

Perhaps so many people are getting sick because half of us are vaccinated with some BS? Nah, couldn't be that. Why are case counts three times what they were one year ago, when half of us are vaccinated today?

HEY.jpg

I have taken every vaccine ever offered to me, even though the flu vaccine, for example, is not 100 percent effective against all variants of the flu.

Dumbass.

And just like the flu, covid will always be with us. Only an idiot would play Russian roulette by NOT getting the vaccine.

Why are case counts three times what they were one year ago, when half of us are vaccinated today?
The original Covid virus has an R0 of somewhere between 1.2 and 2.

The delta variant has an R0 between 6 and 7.

That's why. And that's why 96 percent of those who are hospitalized with the delta variant are unvaccinated.

All caught up now?

I have taken every vaccine ever offered to me, even though the flu vaccine, for example, is not 100 percent effective against all variants of the flu.

Dumbass.

And just like the flu, covid will always be with us. Only an idiot would play Russian roulette by NOT getting the vaccine.

ILMAO.

I read you spend a lot of time at the doctor's office open for any shot anytime, yet those who don't share your fears and low tolerances are idiots.

ILMAO.

I read you spend a lot of time at the doctor's office open for any shot anytime, yet those who don't share your fears and low tolerances are idiots.
Wrong, dumbass. I was offered all kinds of vaccines on active duty, including the anthrax vaccine which caused worse reactions in recipients than the covid vaccine has.

Since my retirement, I get my vaccines updated at my annual checkup.

Wrong, dumbass. I was offered all kinds of vaccines on active duty, including the anthrax vaccine which caused worse reactions in recipients than the covid vaccine has.

You didn't dispute a word fuck head. Your fears are not mine, run out and take another shot G5000, you're going to need another, and another, and another.

Must do wonders for your immune system.

They weren't "offered"; you were ordered.

Been there, done that, been the lab rat for them.

But I'm not there anymore and I don't have to keep acting like I am, and following every order from every defective motherfucker out there.

Neither do you, but hey.... you do you.

The original Covid virus has an R0 of somewhere between 1.2 and 2.

The delta variant has an R0 between 6 and 7.

That's why. And that's why 96 percent of those who are hospitalized with the delta variant are unvaccinated.

All caught up now?
They are also obese, or at least 80% are anyway. There are lots of things that factor into your body's reaction to COVID. Interestingly we only want to talk about one of them. If you're old or fat you should probably get the vaccine. If not, there's statistically little reason for you to do so. And I know this will fall on deaf ears but vaccines that dont kill the virus and only reduce symptoms (which is what this vaccnie does) many times lead to seriously bad outcomes for the population. I sincerely hope that's not what happens in this case but it's one of the worries many epidemiologists and virologists are quietly concerned about.

They weren't "offered"; you were ordered.

Been there, done that, been the lab rat for them.

But I'm not there anymore and I don't have to keep acting like I am, and following every order from every defective motherfucker out there.

Neither do you, but hey.... you do you.
If you want to play Russian roulette with Covid, go right ahead.

Its really funny that the left pretends to care about the country and Covid yet lets Biden go unchecked about letting tens of thousands of Covid positive illegals enter the country.

Yea, lefties, FUCK OFF.

BTW we could literally say this about half the people in the hospital, probably more. Anyone who eats poorly, doesn't exercise, smokes, drinks, does drugs, participates in any type of "risky" behavior, etc should just stay home when they get sick or injured right? What about people who dont evacuate during a hurricane? Should we just tell them sorry too fing bad? Men and women first responders really risk their lives countless times a year because someone had a bad outcome from a decision they made. Should the fire dept just let a house burn because some dumb ass fell asleep with a lit cigarette in his bed? Where does the "I think what your doing is dumb so therefore you dont deserve to be treated in the hospital" shit stop?

Its really funny that the left pretends to care about the country and Covid yet lets Biden go unchecked about letting tens of thousands of Covid positive illegals enter the country.

Yea, lefties, FUCK OFF.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah, blame the darkies for this plague of the unvaccinated. I can tell you watch Fox "News" and OAN. :lol:

Forum List

Back