Vaccinated people spread covid

US-Americans. You are only a part of America. The misconception of Americans is yours.

Mrs. Angela Merkel is chancellor of the federal republic of Germany. In her responsibility are many things - but she is not my leader. She represents a part of the will of the people of Germany. Often I did not agree with her - nevertheless let me say here "Thank you!" to her. "You did do a great job, Angela."

For what? For your troops? You spy in Germany in every public institution, in every company and even in every private toilet.

If you think about the Marshall plan then this had been only successful in Germany because the federal republic of Germany subventioned this plan - otherwise no one had been able to buy the goods from America for the outrages prices of this goods; in the Marshall plan flew a lot of money from Germany to the USA and some unimportant overcharged products from the USA to Germany.

My "Sir" sleeps in a wardrobe.

:lol: ... I feel honored.

I know very well the history of my countries. And this history is a very wonderful and fascinating history.

I talk about what? I talked about your bad manners which make you to an enemy of the USA, because your bad manners mean other people are able to die on it.

And what?

Nice way for you to say "I lost". I don't have any idea what you lost - but your are right: You lost now! Famous people of my own personal culture are for example Mr. Levi Strauss or Mr. Albert Einstein.

¿to cowar? What's that? To be a coward? First of all it's interesting for me that you call more than 600,000 dead US-Americans "victims of a cold". And you bring this in context with the expression "coward". This "logic" is similar to the logic of Donald Trump, who called the killed soldiers of the USA in world war 2 "losers". "Losers" like them are people who are not respected from the loser Donald Trump who is always only able to be a winner and to win to death "losers".

One moment - Do you use here suddenly a biologism of the Nazis? Alpha wolves in the human society - like Adolf (=wolve) Hitler ???

Ciao

What a sad commentary from an ingrate in a country that can not stand on its own unless their big brother, the USA is there to watch over them…

And it is not my individuality that is responsible for the 600k deaths in America, you little snot, it’s globalist leftists like you who are duped by pronouncements of government “here to help” and media disseminating propaganda to politicize this pandemic that you eat up with a big spoon.

Spare me your contempt of my nation while you reap the rewards of our protection, and our tax dollars to keep you in your lifestyle.

Ive said it to you a dozen times on our dialogue. If you want to wear a mask, then do so. But, I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and let you tell me what to do…Got it?

now we are done.

What a sad commentary from an ingrate in a country that can not stand on its own unless their big brother, the USA is there to watch over them…

Germany and her mother cultures are some decades of thousands of years older than the USA, little grandchild. And with "brotherly" has the behavior of the USA nearly nothing to do in case of Germany. With "Verarschung" a lot.

And it is not my individuality that is responsible for the 600k deaths in America, you little snot, it’s globalist leftists like you who are duped by pronouncements of government “here to help” and media disseminating propaganda to politicize this pandemic that you eat up with a big spoon.

Spare me your contempt of my nation while you reap the rewards of our protection, and our tax dollars to keep you in your lifestyle.

Ive said it to you a dozen times on our dialogue. If you want to wear a mask, then do so. But, I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and let you tell me what to do…Got it?

now we are done.

Idiot, homicidal one. How anti-reasonable is the USA meanwhile?

Last edited:
Who is not vaccinated will be infected with Sars-Co-V2.
what the fk does that mean? I'm seventeen months no Sars infected. How is that possible if it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo contagious? I do super spreader events as well. Still waiting for this ugly thing to find me. You are a parrot of fear.

Germany and her mother cultures are some decades of thousands of years older than the USA, little grandchild. And with "brotherly" has the behavior of the USA nearly nothing to do in case of Germany. With "Verarschung" a lot.
correct we don't have those biases.

no one is at fault. 8000 people die daily in the US. Simple statistics tell us that people die. It is truly a shame that some feel like they can change that fact.

Dr. Dan Stock, MD, discusses masks and vaccines (Video).

Everything we are doing is wrong. Everything being recommended by the CDC is inconsistent with established Science and their own data.

Masks are ineffective at preventing viral transmission, per the CDC's and NIH's own data.

We cannot make respiratory viruses disappear. They circulate all year, and they have animal reservoirs. Smallpox had no animal reservoirs.

Vaccination changes none of this. The current vaccine is causing anti-body mediated viral enhancement, which has happened for all coronaviruses.

Vaccines allow the virus to be come worse than it would with native infection.

75% of symptomatic COVID cases in Cape Cod were of fully-vaccinated individuals.

Therefore vaccinated and unvaccinated should be treated equally.

Vaccinated individuals are shedding virus. The vaccines don't do exactly what you want them to do. These summer outbreaks are unusual, and being driven by the vaccinated.

People who had COVID get no benefit at all from vaccination, and they get reactions to the vaccines at four to six times the previously uninfected.

Everything we are doing is wrong and unscientific.

Two publications discussing how vaccines can make the spread of the virus worse.

They explain why we are seeing a summer surge of a respiratory virus, which is quite unusual...

Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement

Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) of disease is a general concern for the development of vaccines and antibody therapies because the mechanisms that underlie antibody protection against any virus have a theoretical potential to amplify the infection or trigger harmful immunopathology. This possibility requires careful consideration at this critical point in the pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which is caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).

So, the widespread distribution of the vaccines might be making the pandemic worse, and the WHO and the CDC knew this all along.

what the fk does that mean?

It means what I said: Who is not vaccinated will be infected with Sars-Co-V2. This is only a question of time.

I'm seventeen months no Sars infected. How is that possible if it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo contagious?

Fortunatelly it is not very contagious and also not extremely deadly - otherwise it had needed much harder methods to bring it under control.

I do super spreader events as well. Still waiting for this ugly thing to find me. You are a parrot of fear.

You live in your nightmare. I am vaccinated.

Last edited:
Donald Trump - it's really unbelievable that this stupid man got more than one vote.
dude, you will never understand. I've said that over and over again. Never been about the man. It has everything to do with his loyalty to Americans. You're german, so why would you be able to understand?

so why the need for a vaccine?

Here in Germany you can see for example a very big difference in the relative numbers of new infections between the people who are older than 60 years, where 80% are vaccinatd and the younger people from 15-59 years where relativelly less people are vaccinated and much more are infected. Covid-19 is still very uncalculable - same with the long covid problems. My wife and I spoke yesterday about a young soldier in the age of 29 who made also a sport called "half ironman". Topfit and sane. He got a covid-19 infection which he himself did to notice at all. A standard test showed his infection. No problem. After 1 month he had a health check ... everything okay ... and one month later he suddenly got a very serios problem: many little thrombi (blood cluts) in his lung. A deadly situation and not any chance for a fast solution with an operation. He was lucky - they were able to solve this problem with the help of god, long time and medicaments. But still today he is not able to do sports and without medicaments he would not be able to live a relativelly normal life again. And this man is meanwhile vaccinated and says very clear to everyone: Go and let vaccinate you!

Last edited:
I'm happy for you. I have no fear of the boogieman.

You will have fear if you will have to die under covid-19. It's a miserable, terrible, lonesome death. But the boogievirus will for sure never have any fear. And it will also not love any of the stupid criminal or criminal stupid idiots, who fight for it so it is able to infect as many people as possible.

dude, you will never understand. I've said that over and over again. Never been about the man. It has everything to do with his loyalty to Americans.

Aha.

You're german, so why would you be able to understand?

As a German I understand very well that you are loyal to a virus, because you hate US-Americans and like to see them dead. What I don't understand is why we Germans don't dance in the streets and are happily celebrating the death of every US-American in the Octoberfest in 2020, 2021, 2022.

Last edited:
As a German I understand very well that you are loyal to a virus, because you hate US-Americans and like to see them dead. What I don't understand is why we Germans don't dance in the streets and are happily celebrating the death of every US-American in the Octoberfest in 2020, 2021, 2022.
naw, see you still don't understand. It's okay you're german. we believe in the individual's rights not the government's thought. That's how our constitution is written. It's a very powerful document, so powerful millions want to come here and live under it. Government reports to the citizens, not the other way around. Demofks are trying to change that, but failing badly.

Forum List

Back