Vaccinated people spread covid

Vaccinated people can spread covid, they can catch covid and they still have to wear masks and social distance,,,,now tell me, that the vaccine works with a straight face
They are just like a flu shot. They don't absolutely protect you, but they provide your immune system with a boost. You can still get sick, but you do chances are it will be very mild.

masks don't stop viruses.
Masks are a symbolic gesture. For a mask to work, it must be of a very particular medical grade and must be fitted properly. N These cloth masks people are wearing are nearly useless. They certainly don't stop the tiny particles which spread this virus.

They are just like a flu shot. They don't absolutely protect you, but they provide your immune system with a boost. You can still get sick, but you do chances are it will be very mild.
my immune system needs no help.

Masks area symbolic gesture. For a mask to work, it must be of a very particular medical grade and must be fitted properly. N These cloth masks people are wearing are nearly useless. They certainly don't stop the tiny particles which spread this virus.
they stop oxygen and hold in CO2

35% of people hospitalized with the Delta variant were vaccinated in the UK​

35% of hospitalized patients delta version coronavirus In United Kingdom According to data published by England’s Public Health Agency (PHE, in English) this Friday (6), they had a complete vaccination schedule, while 55% had received no dose.

Out of 1,467 patients infected since July 19 delta version, as confirmed by genetic sequencing Of their samples, 808 were not vaccinated and 512 had received two doses, the PHE elaborated in a statement....

In United Kingdom38.87 million people have already received the full immunization programme, according to the latest figures from the British Ministry of Health, representing 57.95% of the population.

Delta is already breaking the vaccine.

Other variants in circulation include Delta-Plus, Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa and Lambda.

Lambda seems to also be vaccine resistant.

It will only be a short while before the various variants make the vaccine less than 50% effective as is usually the case with the Influenza vaccine.

Thankfully,, the holier-than-thou preaching by the vaccinated will soon not have much weight, as the vaccine protection starts to wane at about 14 weeks, and many of the preachers are already beyond their expiration date.

No, I think your premise of virtue signaling is ridiculous…if you’d like to wear a mask for the rest of your life so you can show others how compassionate you are, then go ahead. But, when you try to shame others into doing the same then they have the right to tell you to go take a leap off a short pier….

Simple as that…I don’t know what you are failing to grasp here…

You said "Yeah ok, enjoy your paranoia."
I answered "Why do you say continously such stupid things? Why do you take care not to be taken serios?"

An now you make yourself again to an idiot. Did you ever notice that I have absolutelly not any personal relation to you and that you know absolutelly nothing about me nor about my form to think, because I am not a member of your culture? What I am absolutelly not able to understand is what you are proud on if you never learned during the current pandemic to take care for other people and to use a mask. And where from comes your absurde idea I "like to wear a mask the rest of my life"? Although I never lived in fear of covid-19 and I am meanwhile vaccinated (1st and 2nd vaccination) I will use masks for example in super markets as long as this wearing of a mask will give other people the feeling to be in a better situation. This is a question of sense for realities, sense of humanity and sense of manners - and not a question of politics.

How about stop freaking out at a virus that you and I have a 99.97% chance of surviving?

Because you lost within the USA more people by Sars-Co-V2 and covid-19 than you lost in world war 1+2 on the battlefields somewhere far from the USA in the world?

What means "prove it"? Either you will get a so called "Herdenschutz" - no idea what the English word for this is and I find no translation now - what means about 85% have to be vaccinated or you will be confronted with new infections. I do not think that 85% of all US-Americans ever will be vaccinated - so new local infections with covid-19 will come. And if I am wrong then you have to use vaccinations to prove me wrong - in case I'm right you will need more vaccinations to help yourselve.

Last edited:
masks don't stop viruses.
-----
Die Bundesanstalt für Arbeitsschutz und Arbeitsmedizin (BAuA) bestätigt: "Eine dicht sitzende FFP2-Maske stellt einen geeigneten Schutz vor infektiösen Aerosolen, einschließlich Viren dar."

Translation:
The federal institute for occupational safety and occupational medicine [in Germany] (BAuA) confirms: "A tight-fitting FFP2 mask provides suitable protection against infectious aerosols, including viruses."
-----

So why to believe in your "authority"? Because you like to kill US-Americans?

Last edited:
You said "Yeah ok, enjoy your paranoia."
I answered "Why do you say continously such stupid things? Why do you take care not to be taken serios?"

And I answered you...You seem awfully paranoid about the cold.

An now you make yourself again to an idiot.

So, all you can do is start out with personal insult, and you think that makes you smart or what?

Did you ever notice that I have absolutelly not any personal relation to you and that you know absolutelly nothing about me nor about my form to think...

Oh, you think that your stance among lefties is a new thing or what? It's not....It's built around emotion just like every other leftist argument...I don't need to personally know you dipshit to comprehend the virtue signaling you put forth...It's boilerplate.

because I am not a member of your culture?

Don't tell me about your "culture" I spent a good bit of time in Germany. Germany relies on American culture...Want's to be just like them..Meanwhile, knows deep down they never could...Don't get me wrong, I loved my time there, and had many German friends, and can assure you that Germany is NOT a homigenous culture...Many in Germany don't agree with you.

What I am absolutelly not able to understand is what you are proud on if you never learned during the current pandemic to take care for other people and to use a mask.

I have never stopped working a single day throughout this "pandemic".... Truck drivers don't have that luxury...And I did mask up when I wasn't vaccinated. But now that I am, I don't feel the need to walk around with a face diaper for a virus that I have a 99.97% chance of survival....Like I said you do you....

And where from comes your absurde idea I "like to wear a mask the rest of my life"?

Because you sound like a guy that is frightened to death of getting a cold...
Although I never lived in fear of covid-19 and I am meanwhile vaccinated (1st and 2nd vaccination) I will use masks for example in super markets as long as this wearing of a mask will give other people the feeling to be in a better situation.

And you don't think that is virtue signaling?
This is a question of sense for realities, sense of humanity and sense of manners - and not a question of politics.

Wrong...People like you want to tell others what they should and shouldn't do...I refuse to live my life scared...

Because you lost within the USA more people by Sars-Co-V2 and covid-19 than you lost in world war 1+2 on the battlefields somewhere far from the USA in the world?
Yeah ridding your land of a Tyrant...You're welcome...And although your statement is true, a pandemic is far different than a war....But, that's ok...mask at will, I don't care.

And I answered you...You seem awfully paranoid about the cold.

If I would be paranoid I would not speak with US-Americans or people form any other culture or nation.

So, all you can do is start out with personal insult, and you think that makes you smart or what?

Oh, you think that your stance among lefties is a new thing or what?

Says a mindmanipulated slave who has not any idea what he tries to speak about on his own?

It's not....It's built around emotion just like every other leftist argument...I don't need to personally know you dipshit to comprehend the virtue signaling you put forth...It's boilerplate.

Don't tell me about your "culture" I spent a good bit of time in Germany. Germany relies on American culture...

Many migrants and ultra-modern (=¿lefties? in your form to think?) Germans use meanwhile the word "to fuck" as a spearword, what had been before the reunion a no-go in the German culture. Poor guys. Others try to introduce in the Germasn language the English word "gender" including a complete ideology around this word - what makes absolutelly not any sense. Many people lost the contact to the deep calm beauty and wisdom of the German language. You could be right that the death of Germany will come a little sooner than I thought. I thought the last German will die in 300-400 years - but it could also be this will happen within the next 100 years. And the very strange moment: The main reason for the death of Germany is the USA - although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history. Really very strange. And ugly. You kill what you touch.

Want's to be just like them..

Specially like Red Indians.

Meanwhile, knows deep down they never could...Don't get me wrong, I loved my time there, and had many German friends,

To find only one friend during the whole life is for many Germans a wish which never will come true - your culture is extraordinary generous with this word.

and can assure you that Germany is NOT a homigenous culture...Many in Germany don't agree with you.

I never said Germany is a homogenuos culture. I'm not a Prussian. We are many nations in many traditions and here live many migrants from many foreign cultures too.

I have never stopped working a single day throughout this "pandemic".... Truck drivers don't have that luxury...And I did mask up when I wasn't vaccinated. But now that I am, I don't feel the need to walk around with a face diaper for a virus that I have a 99.97% chance of survival....Like I said you do you....

And that's what I call "egocentrism". Because you are safe all other US-Americans are unimportant for you and you start your freedom fight "let others die, that's more comfortable for me - I am safe". And exactly this form to think leads the reality of this virus into absurdity. "You" = the USA - will be safe if worldwide most people are vaccinated - and not only you will be vaccinated. Somehow strange that this poor form of dead nationalism without love seems to be the only bridge between the people in the USA.

Because you sound like a guy that is frightened to death of getting a cold...

And you don't think that is virtue signaling?

I don't have any idea what you understand by using the word "Tugend" or "goodness". The word virtue is for me combined with knightly virtues. Preemptive strikes? Guantanamo? Hidden torture jails? Supression of women? Racisms? ...

Wrong...People like you want to tell others what they should and shouldn't do...I refuse to live my life scared...

Hell is a place where no one (s)cares and everyone suffers.

Last edited:
my immune system needs no help.

Your word in gods ear canal. The empirical data speak in general another language. The more people are vaccinated the better and safe is the situation for everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah ridding your land of a Tyrant

Which you created first by changing the result of this war which today is called "world war 1" - and by damaging Germany totally after this war.

...You're welcome...

?

And although your statement is true, a pandemic is far different than a war....

The US made Spanish influenca costed worldwide much more victims than world war 1. No one speaks about. Everyone speaks about heroisms.

But, that's ok...mask at will, I don't care.

Sure you don't care. You are an US-American. You don't care except you are able to make money. That's your state philosophy. But why do you write here? Because you don't care? You take care that more US-Americans will die. You are an enemy of your own country.

Last edited:
If I would be paranoid I would not speak with US-Americans or people form any other culture or nation.

Says a mindmanipulated slave who has not any idea what he tries to speak about on his own?

Many migrants and ultra-modern (=¿lefties? in your form to think?) Germans use meanwhile the word "to fuck" as a spearword, what had been before the reunion a no-go in the German culture. Poor guys. Others try to introduce in the Germasn language the English word "gender" including a complete ideology around this word - what makes absolutelly not any sense. Many people lost the contact to the deep calm beauty and wisdom of the German language. You could be right that the death of Germany will come a little sooner than I thought. I thought the last German will die in 300-400 years - but it could also be this will happen within the next 100 years. And the very strange moment: The main reason for the death of Germany is the USA - although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history. Really very strange. And ugly. You kill what you touch.

Specially like Red Indians.

To find only one friend during the whole life is for many Germans a wish which never will come true - your culture is extraordinary generous with this word.

I never said Germany is a homogenuos culture. I'm not a Prussian. We are many nations in many traditions and here live many migrants from many foreign cultures too.

And that's what I call "egocentrism". Because you are safe all other US-Americans are unimportant for you and you start your freedom fight "let others die, that's more comfortable for me - I am safe". And exactly this form to think leads the reality of this virus into absurdity. "You" = the USA - will be safe if worldwide most people are vaccinated - and not only you will be vaccinated. Somehow strange that this poor form of dead nationalism without love seems to be the only bridge between the people in the USA.

I don't have any idea what you understand by using the word "Tugend" or "goodness". The word virtue is for me combined with knightly virtues. Preemptive strikes? Guantanamo? Hidden torture jails? Supression of women? Racisms? ...

Hell is a place where no one (s)cares and everyone suffers.

Well, that’s just fine…go on throughout your life having a misconception of Americans, meanwhile your leader Merkel can beg for our troops and their money and rely on their protection to boost your economy, and guard your country.

You sir are an ingrate. An arrogant little snot who doesn’t know your country’s history, but talks to me about subjugation, and racism while your own country is responsible for horrible genocide.

You want to cowar over a cold? Go ahead. I would expect no less from a beta male from your country…

tschüss​

Well, that’s just fine…go on throughout your life having a misconception of Americans,

US-Americans. You are only a part of America. The misconception of Americans is yours.

meanwhile your leader Merkel

Mrs. Angela Merkel is chancellor of the federal republic of Germany. In her responsibility are many things - but she is not my leader. She represents a part of the will of the people of Germany. Often I did not agree with her - nevertheless let me say here "Thank you!" to her. "You did do a great job, Angela."

can beg for our troops

For what? For your troops? You spy in Germany in every public institution, in every company and even in every private toilet.

and their money and rely on their protection to boost your economy, and guard your country.

If you think about the Marshall plan then this had been only successful in Germany because the federal republic of Germany subventioned this plan - otherwise no one had been able to buy the goods from America for the outrages prices of this goods; in the Marshall plan flew a lot of money from Germany to the USA and some unimportant overcharged products from the USA to Germany.

My "Sir" sleeps in a wardrobe.

are an ingrate. An arrogant little snot

:lol: ... I feel honored.

who doesn’t know your country’s history,

I know very well the history of my countries. And this history is a very wonderful and fascinating history.

but talks to me about subjugation,

I talk about what? I talked about your bad manners which make you to an enemy of the USA, because your bad manners mean other people are able to die on it.

and racism

And what?

while your own country is responsible for horrible genocide.

Nice way for you to say "I lost". I don't have any idea what you lost - but your are right: You lost now! Famous people of my own personal culture are for example Mr. Levi Strauss or Mr. Albert Einstein.

You want to cowar over a cold?

¿to cowar? What's that? To be a coward? First of all it's interesting for me that you call more than 600,000 dead US-Americans "victims of a cold". And you bring this in context with the expression "coward". This "logic" is similar to the logic of Donald Trump, who called the killed soldiers of the USA in world war 2 "losers". "Losers" like them are people who are not respected from the loser Donald Trump who is always only able to be a winner and to win to death "losers".

Go ahead.
I would expect no less from a beta male from your country…

One moment - Do you use here suddenly a biologism of the Nazis? Alpha wolves in the human society - like Adolf (=wolve) Hitler ???

tschüss​

Ciao

Last edited:

Forum List

Back