Vaccinated people spread covid

So you were NOT talking about stopping all research NOW?

Like i said. You did not make yourself clear.

So what you are actually talking about is G of F which is not currently going on...is it?

What is it that yo want to stop then? Or do you even know?

Yes, we need to stop NOW. Yes it's going on.

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

That's an endless loop now by answering with this text to which I will give not any comment with the answer which I gave to you. Again my answer - try to understand what I said here:

And if you are not vaccinated then you will be infected from the Sars-Co-V2 virus. This is only a question of time. The younger you are the higher the chance is that you will be only vaccinated in a natural way from this dangerous virus itself. The older you are the higher is the chance to get covid-19. And the younger you are the higher is the chance to get only some few symptoms - the older you are the higher is the chance to get serios problems - also long term problems - and/or to die a terrible death.

Everything is always able to happen. This all is a question of probabilities. Who is vaccinated has much better chances.

That's an endless loop now by answering with this text to which I will give not any comment woth the answer which I gave to you. Again my answer - try to understand what I said here:

And if you are not vaccinated then you will be infected from the Sars-Co-V2 virus. This is only a question of time. The younger you are the higher the chance is that you will be only vaccinated in a natural way from this dangerous virus itself. The older you are the higher is the chance to get covid-19. And the younger you are the higher is the chance to get only some few symptoms - the older you are the higher is the chance to get serios problems - also long term problems - and/or to die a terrible death.

Everything is always able to happen. This all is a question of probabilities. Who is vaccinated has much better chances.

I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the facts that I have posted. Here are the facts that you do not dispute:

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the facts that I have posted. Here are the facts that you do not dispute:

Do you use drugs?

If you’re not going to read the article I linked there’s no sense to discuss anything Lesh.

For all readers actually interested in information and are too pressed for time to read the article, here is the important information:

“ “Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses. Ostensibly, GoF research is conducted for biodefense purposes. These experiments, however, are extremely dangerous. Those deadly science-enhanced pathogens can, and do escape into the community where they infect and kill people. What’s more, this line of research can be used for biological warfare.
And this is now gaining some momentum for those that want to pursue the GoF research that was funded by the U.S. and the NIH who, if I understand correctly, was supported by Fauci.

There are some that want to stick to their platitudes of blaming Trump and the divisiveness of current day politics while ignoring the root cause of this whole damn pandemic.

Does the finger pointing change when we know that our gov't was funding this dangerous research. Does the finger pointing change when we start to uncover the facts that certain individuals were trying to denounce the Wuhan lab origin story from the onset? Does it matter to any of you that the U.S. gov't was trying to direct the narrative of the origin from the onset? Or, are you just happy fighting vaxers vs. non-vaccers and trying to blame Trump who probably had little knowledge of what was happening in the Wuhan lab and then tried to manage this debacle, which no POTUS could have had under control when more than likely this virus was out months before it was officially announced.

I'm going to share this Vanity Fair article... again for your reading enjoyment.

And this is now gaining some momentum for those that want to pursue the GoF research that was funded by the U.S. and the NIH who, if I understand correctly, was supported by Fauci.

There are some that want to stick to their platitudes of blaming Trump and the divisiveness of current day politics while ignoring the root cause of this whole damn pandemic.

Does the finger pointing change when we know that our gov't was funding this dangerous research. Does the finger pointing change when we start to uncover the facts that certain individuals were trying to denounce the Wuhan lab origin story from the onset? Does it matter to any of you that the U.S. gov't was trying to direct the narrative of the origin from the onset? Or, are you just happy fighting vaxers vs. non-vaccers and trying to blame Trump who probably had little knowledge of what was happening in the Wuhan lab and then tried to manage this debacle, which no POTUS could have had under control when more than likely this virus was out months before it was officially announced.

I'm going to share this Vanity Fair article... again for your reading enjoyment.

From your source: “In one State Department meeting, officials seeking to demand transparency from the Chinese government say they were explicitly told by colleagues not to explore the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain-of-function research, because it would bring unwelcome attention to U.S. government funding of it.”

Well, well, well, imagine that, a corrupt subset of US politicians and scientists blocking information regardless of the numbers of ethical scientists calling for public transparency. It all boils down to the almighty dollar… well the dollar is not what it used to be so for the sake of accuracy let’s say the almighty trillion of dollars to split around to shut down exposure of facts and for secret funding to continue. The public deserves to know the names of these people.

I believe that younger people have been getting and diagnosed with Covid since day 1. Isn't it plausible that the media want to report that number to support their narrative.
True story, no BS here. My son since he was 2 every year would get a very dry croupy cough due to allergies in the fall. Like clockwork last year, it hit again (My son is was 14). But because of Covid, when i took him to the Dr. they of course had to test him. The Dr. said more than likely it's just the cough and prescribed the typical steroid as usual. This was a Wednesday. I have my son every other week and had him since Sunday. Saturday rolls around and no news on the Covid test, so I call. The nurse said it was Positive. My mouth hit the floor. By Thursday my son's cough was gone, due to the steroid. No other symptoms. My wife and I and my Ex's side all get tested. Everyone was negative, even though my son and I were always at close contact. My Daughter and my son, are at close contact. No one got this virus despite how transmissible it is.

So from personal experience, I do question the validity of the initial tests. I question the statistical numbers. I question the transmissibility of this virus. Covid is real, people are dying of it. But I also can't help but think that there is a bigger narrative that is being pushed, that is absolutely frightening everyone, even those whom this virus can't harm.
Tests can be wrong. We know that And you can believe in whatever batshit conspiracies that you want, or that Covid is not as transmissible None of this cahnges the fact that anyone can get it contrarry to the position that you had taken and which I was responding to.

Your entire understanding of how vaccines work is wrong. Your education is not my responsibility. Bigly is a Trump word. Where were you the last five or six years?
Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick.

They didn't do that for Wuhan 19.

Then why are we going back to Masks. Because the viral load of vaccinated people is the same as the unvaccinated. The CDC's website says that vac helps in not getting infected. And we are finding out (and we absolutely need more data) that vaccinated people are carrying and spreading the virus. This why we are going back to masks, even for the vaccinated.
The anser is simple. We don't know what vaxxed people are infected if they have no symtoms. Also masks are a second loneof defense for all people since the vax, while effective is not 100% You should have been able to figure that out

I don't have one. Never claimed I did. You probably don't have one either. I try to read, understand and make unbiased decisions. By the way, I am vaccinated.
My wife is also a health care professional for a regional healthcare system. Her role allows her to see those hospitalized. Trust me, I get very informed information.
Could have fooled me

There exists by the way in the moment not any clear decision whether children should be vaccinated or not. Interesting in this context could it be to know whether your child is now immune against coivd-19. A normal vaccination is perhaps much more effective because of boost effects than a natural vaccination via an uncalculable covid infection with enourmous risks.

But no one is able to make any experiment in such a direction. The delta variants are for sure more infectious. Here in Germany very most of our politcians suggest to vaccinate everyone beginning from the age of 12 years. They say a herd immunity needs a vaccination of 85%. But numbers are not a god. Every vaccination has also a minimal risk. So what is better to do in case of children? Our scientists still don't have enough data which could justify such a decision - what doesn't mean this is a wrong decision. If someone has to act fast then he is often not able to collect all data before he acts. The risks of a vaccination are for sure more easy calculable than the risks of an infection.

Concrete example. My wife knows someone who knows a young sportsman, who was vaccinated and had a short time later an heart muscle inflammation. I guess if he had not be vaccinated then covid-19 had for sure killed him. So he was lucky because he went to the doctor when he felt something was wrong. This was the best what he was able to do. It needs also medical support after an vaccination. This is by the way the only serios complication, which I know concrete. I guess this is only one case under thousands of vaccinated people.
I doubt the child had Wuhan, like everything else, miss diagnosed and turned into a chinese fire drill for the family to get more people tested. Too funny, all you people believe this nonsense. It seems people dropped their brains at the funny farm.

The anser is simple. We don't know what vaxxed people are infected if they have no symtoms. Also masks are a second loneof defense for all people since the vax, while effective is not 100% You should have been able to figure that out
well mostly all positive wuhan tests were of people with no symptoms. WTF are you mumbling about?

Stupid people with no symptoms of being sick went and got tested. For what reason is beyond my experience with sane people.

Maybe everyone benefits from it. Like I've said. If you're healthy, at low risk, based on new information that is coming out in regards to breakthrough infections, how does a vaccination help the healthy and those at low risk? Even today, a low risk person can contract covid and experience nothing. The vaccination is also no guarantee that a healthy person won't get Covid, carry it and spread the virus.

IMO, we are so still in the infancy of this entire Covid mess that we honestly don't know enough about it. We honestly don't know the long term effects of the virus and the vaccination, which only has "emergency" approval. I think the concerns that some have in regards to data, effectiveness, the MSM and Political narratives are justified. But I also am concerned that some take a "Conspiratorial" approach. I'm not sure that's an extreme to take either.
If you have not come to understand why everyone should get vaxxed by now, I fear that it is hopless. If you really are as wellinformed as you are, I can only conclude that you have some idiological blinders on

Not my job to explain to a presumably grown man that the vaccine does not actually infect you with covid. :uhoh3:
what you asked was if he knew how a vaccine works. I provided the info off of the CDC site. And you wrote this? WTF is wrong with you? Did your brains leak out your ears?

If you have not come to understand why everyone should get vaxxed by now, I fear that it is hopless. If you really are as wellinformed as you are, I can only conclude that you have some idiological blinders on
why do you supposed to know that?

what you asked was if he knew how a vaccine works. I provided the info off of the CDC site. And you wrote this? WTF is wrong with you? Did your brains leak out your ears?
Hutch Starskey BTW, what is it the vaccine does to prevent infection?

well mostly all positive wuhan tests were of people with no symptoms. WTF are you mumbling about?

Stupid people with no symptoms of being sick went and got tested. For what reason is beyond my experience with sane people.
People who have reason to believe that they were exposed need to get tested Popeye. I thought that even you could have figured that out

Forum List

Back