Vaccinated people spread covid

Yes it may be true that there are a lot of people who are asymptomatic and going undetectd. But the fact is, the vast majority of those showing symtoms are UNVACCINATED. What part of that do you not understand>

Yes, showing symptoms. We have covered this. You are still spreading (according to the experts) even if you are vaccinated and not showing symptoms.

Actually it has changed. More younger people are being seen with Covid

Again not true Anyone can get covid.
I believe that younger people have been getting and diagnosed with Covid since day 1. Isn't it plausible that the media want to report that number to support their narrative.
True story, no BS here. My son since he was 2 every year would get a very dry croupy cough due to allergies in the fall. Like clockwork last year, it hit again (My son is was 14). But because of Covid, when i took him to the Dr. they of course had to test him. The Dr. said more than likely it's just the cough and prescribed the typical steroid as usual. This was a Wednesday. I have my son every other week and had him since Sunday. Saturday rolls around and no news on the Covid test, so I call. The nurse said it was Positive. My mouth hit the floor. By Thursday my son's cough was gone, due to the steroid. No other symptoms. My wife and I and my Ex's side all get tested. Everyone was negative, even though my son and I were always at close contact. My Daughter and my son, are at close contact. No one got this virus despite how transmissible it is.

So from personal experience, I do question the validity of the initial tests. I question the statistical numbers. I question the transmissibility of this virus. Covid is real, people are dying of it. But I also can't help but think that there is a bigger narrative that is being pushed, that is absolutely frightening everyone, even those whom this virus can't harm.

And while vaccinated people who catch covid do spread it. Many more who are vaxxed DO NOT GET COVID BECAUSE THEY ARE VAXXED To conclude that the vaccine does not stop the spread because some vaxxed people get it and spread it is a Non sequitur logical fallacy. Your premise does not support your conclusion

Then why are we going back to Masks. Because the viral load of vaccinated people is the same as the unvaccinated. The CDC's website says that vac helps in not getting infected. And we are finding out (and we absolutely need more data) that vaccinated people are carrying and spreading the virus. This why we are going back to masks, even for the vaccinated.

More pathetically uninformed bullshit . Perhaps a majority of them wont get covid but a sizable minority will, enough to keep the pandemic going and to provide hosts for new and more deadly mutations. Where the fuck did you get your degree in infectious disease and public health. ?
I don't have one. Never claimed I did. You probably don't have one either. I try to read, understand and make unbiased decisions. By the way, I am vaccinated.
My wife is also a health care professional for a regional healthcare system. Her role allows her to see those hospitalized. Trust me, I get very informed information.

Bullshit for reasons that I stated above , Everyone benefits from it. Are you just making this shit up as you go or are you just mindlessly repeating the shit that is spoon fed to you by right wing medias?
Maybe everyone benefits from it. Like I've said. If you're healthy, at low risk, based on new information that is coming out in regards to breakthrough infections, how does a vaccination help the healthy and those at low risk? Even today, a low risk person can contract covid and experience nothing. The vaccination is also no guarantee that a healthy person won't get Covid, carry it and spread the virus.

IMO, we are so still in the infancy of this entire Covid mess that we honestly don't know enough about it. We honestly don't know the long term effects of the virus and the vaccination, which only has "emergency" approval. I think the concerns that some have in regards to data, effectiveness, the MSM and Political narratives are justified. But I also am concerned that some take a "Conspiratorial" approach. I'm not sure that's an extreme to take either.

The first halfway sensible thing that you said We may well need yearly shots but it is not just the flue
Right it's not exactly like the flu. But it is an upper respiratory virus, like the flu **as an aside note, most people use the term "Flu" wrong. There is no such thing as a stomach flu, gastro flu, etc." The flu is a upper respiratory virus

Covid = Corona Virus
Flu = Influenza Virus

You really need to educate yourself
I am, thanks!

Evmetro has admitted that his entire agenda is political and NOT medical or science based

And if you are not vaccinated then you will be infected from the Sars-Co-V2 virus. This is only a question of time. The younger you are the higher the chance is that you will be only vaccinated in a natural way from this dangerous virus itself. The older you are the higher is the chance to get covid-19. And the younger you are the higher is the chance to get only some few symptoms - the older you are the higher is the chance to get serios problems - also long term problems - and/or to die a terrible death.

Everything is always able to happen. This all is a question of probabilities. Who is vaccinated has much better chances.
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

No. They wear surgical masks

We should wear at least that when around other people
If you are going to conflate what surgeons wear during surgery with what people wear in the grocery store, be sure to expect people to wear scrubs, a hair net, faceshield, and rubber gloves to go with that surgical mask when they are in the grocery store.

If you are going to conflate what surgeons wear during surgery with what people wear in the grocery store, be sure to expect people to wear scrubs, a hair net, faceshield, and rubber gloves to go with that surgical mask when they are in the grocery store.
Go away rainman

Yeah? Well, those aren’t available to the public now are they?

The masks worn now by the general public are a joke. They stop nothing.
Not only are surgical masks readily available now but N95s are as well

Not only are surgical masks readily available now but N95s are as well
Remember, not everyone can afford the proper mask, if this is what is truly called for...

"NIOSH N95 Respiratory Filtering Face Mask, Made in USA, for Medical Professionals & Personal Protective Use, Latex Free, 50 Individually Wrapped Masks
Visit the PHG PROTECTIVE HEALTH GEAR Store
3.9 out of 5 stars 10 ratings

| 3 answered questions

Save 5% Lowest price in 30 days
Was:$189.99 Details
Price:$179.99 ($3.60 / Count)
You Save:$10.00 (5%)
"

So, you believe that people should just bop onto Amazon and buy this? Why?

We need to combine those with antibodies from survival of Covid, and those vaccinated, and that is your total immune number...

1628084781699.png

How about this, would you trust your doctor to operate on you wearing a cloth bandana?

I guess you don't understand that I am not a member of your culture. I am a German. I don't have any idea what you like to say with this sentence. In films you see sometimes that a doctor asks during an operation a nurse to dab away sweat using wadding or cellulose material. I don't have any idea whether exists methods to solve this problem with a kind of bandana, because often doctors also have to use additional a kind of bandana with special instruments.

Bigly?? What does that mean. Some type of internet slight to show how impressive your discussion skills are? Why don't you prove me wrong then. Didly.
Your entire understanding of how vaccines work is wrong. Your education is not my responsibility. Bigly is a Trump word. Where were you the last five or six years?

Yes it may be true that there are a lot of people who are asymptomatic and going undetectd. But the fact is, the vast majority of those showing symtoms are UNVACCINATED. What part of that do you not understand>
Apparently these guys need all this meaningless swirl and endless discussion to reach the very simple conclusion that obtaining the vaccine is the only protection anyone has or will have. Masking will pretty much seal the deal.

Just ordered another batch of KN95s. Easily obtainable at a reasonable cost.

Forum List

Back