Vaccinated people spread covid

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.
most people call it a ploy!!!!

sure, cause you can't prove any of it. None of us can. Those figures are tucked under rugs where you can't get to. Call a hospital and ask how many ICU beds are open. They won't talk to you!!! they're all silent, money money money boi.
Hutch Starskey show me a transcript from a hospital about being overburdened.

And as proof you offer....
dude, it's all over in here now. You're a lazy fk. What do you need to know that hasn't been posted in here? Dude, I'm happy to enlighten your stupid ass.

That made me laugh out loud. The vaccines are failing and somehow the "experts say" that's the fault of the unvaccinated.

Sure sure. Up is down, black is white, dark is light, and sure
Sure, where are the outbreaks again?

That made me laugh out loud. The vaccines are failing and somehow the "experts say" that's the fault of the unvaccinated.

Sure sure. Up is down, black is white, dark is light, and sure
remember, a demofk thinks 2+2=5

accept:

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.
danielpalos , you calling WGN news wrong?

And that unvaccinated people are at very high risk of serious illness and death
so? It's my life, I drive a car and i fly in planes. I cross busy roads and I encounter fools like you daily.

Forum List

Back