Vaccinated people spread covid

here you go.

The outbreak in Provincetown — a seaside tourist spot on Cape Cod in the county with Massachusetts’ highest vaccination rate — has so far included more than 900 cases. About three-quarters of them were people who were fully vaccinated.

For idiots like you that don't do math, three quarters is most!!!!

but hey, you don't care cause facts are for winners.
The vaccines aren’t “failing”, dope. Only your understanding of them is failing.

Look. We had vaccines. Vaccines that WORK. They are safe and effective

They have been widely available for five months and a big chunk of people refused to take them.

At the SAME time the Delta variant started to spread. It is as infectious as measles and chicken pox.

Those unvaccinated people became the fodder to allow that spread.

It's likely that had we achieved herd immunity months ago that the Delta variant would not have been able to spread.

But those folks refused to vaccinate and this is where we are.

This is our new reality. Mask up. Use N95 (yea they suck but they ARE available now) because they protect the wearer more than the surgical masks which primarily protect others FROM the wearer.

I for one will not be attending concerts any more or eating at indoor restaurants. Yea. This sucks

Thanks for being morons.
'
No one cares what you do.

Funny how all the tolerant liberals love the slurs
I love how they apply so perfectly. Especially to those who spread misleading information either as a result of their own incompetence or malicious intent. Either is dangerous and unhelpful.

sure, cause you can't prove any of it. None of us can. Those figures are tucked under rugs where you can't get to. Call a hospital and ask how many ICU beds are open. They won't talk to you!!! they're all silent, money money money boi.
D’OH...:eusa_doh:
Hospital administrators, doctors and public health officials in hot zones are all over the news giving updates.

Wrong.

In Florida the average age of covid hospitalizations has dropped to mid 40s
Are they dying? Are they on vents? And do you exactly know their current health status. 40, with co-morbidities is at-risk.

Are they dying? Are they on vents? And do you exactly know their current health status. 40, with co-morbidities is at-risk.
Yes. In fact the last time Florida posted stats...deaths had risen to over 100 in a single day

It's NOT my conclusion. It's what we are being told. Don't dismiss this by trying to make it about me. I am discussing what we are being told. That being vaccinated does not stop you from spreading the virus.
Some of the vaccinated may spread the virus. This is what you’re missing. As only a small number have been found to do so. All the more reason to mask up and vaccinate. The goal is to greatly reduce the likelihood of serious illness or death for all. Walking around with no protection at all is not only foolish but it does nothing to get our society protected as a whole.

Yes. In fact the last time Florida posted stats...deaths had risen to over 100 in a single day
Okay, what are the actual health records of those that have died.

So my point is to not diminish deaths. But what were the co-morbidities of those that are dying? Were there any underlying health risks? Saying that 40 somethings have died doesn't change anything that we already knew if they the majority were at high risk. Now if they were 40 and were very healthy with no high risks co-morbidities than we have a game changer. Unfortunately, we're probably not going to know full health of those that pass or hospitalized.

Why? First, HIPPA prevents disclosing personal health history. Second, the media is not going to divulge, even if they knew the entire health history of each person because it changes the narrative.

All I'm saying is that a headline and news articles are most of the time only a small portion of the entire context.

Some of the vaccinated may spread the virus. This is what you’re missing. As only a small number have been found to do so. All the more reason to mask up and vaccinate. The goal is to greatly reduce the likelihood of serious illness or death for all. Walking around with no protection at all is not only foolish but it does nothing to get our society protected as a whole.
Recent reports coming from CDC are stating that the viral load of those vaccinated is the same as non-vaccinated which allows them to transmit just as easily. This is why new mask mandates are coming.

Recent reports coming from CDC are stating that the viral load of those vaccinated is the same as non-vaccinated which allows them to transmit just as easily. This is why new mask mandates are coming.
“Can be” not “is”. Stop trying to assert that every vaccinated person is. You need to use your brain when processing this information.

“Can be” not “is”. Stop trying to assert that every vaccinated person is. You need to use your brain when processing this information.
Semantics... The viral load has always been a variable, depending on one's exposure. The point, if you still want to argue is that a vaccinated person can carry the same viral load as a non-vaccinated person. How about use your brain for a little comprehension instead of trying to debate something that we probably actually agree on.... SMH.

We never get to see the "experts" models, research, abstracts yet we're supposed to take the govt, media, pharma's word for it without questioning anything? Dont think so.
This. ^^ I won't get the jab unless there is transparency. No transparency = no trust = I'm not getting the jab. The problem is what you posted here, on top of censorship, suppression of speech, deplatforming, and cancel culture. If they want me to get the jab so much, then why don't they give me the transparency that I need?

And that unvaccinated people are at very high risk of serious illness and death
If... they have co-morbidities and or underlying health conditions. From day 1 we heard from the medical experts who were at risk of severe infection from Covid. That hasn't changed. My guess, until I hear otherwise, is that if you're a healthy person, with no underlying health risks or co-morbidities, if you contract Covid now, even with the Delta variant, you're likely going to be okay. And you still might not even know you have it which we knew from day one as well, which is why we were all supposed to mask up.

If... they have co-morbidities and or underlying health conditions. From day 1 we heard from the medical experts who were at risk of severe infection from Covid. That hasn't changed. My guess, until I hear otherwise, is that if you're a healthy person, with no underlying health risks or co-morbidities, if you contract Covid now, even with the Delta variant, you're likely going to be okay. And you still might not even know you have it which we knew from day one as well, which is why we were all supposed to mask up.
600,000 dead so far...

Forum List

Back