Vaccinated people spread covid

I can agree up to a certain point, but some vaccines were necessary as the diseases where not going away and devastating to the country, but other vaccines such as the annual flu is unnecessary since the annual flu while it can be unpleasant isn't devastating to the country.

I think Pharma and leftists are colluding on the China Virus (May have been created in a lab) while contagious isn't close to being devastating at all to the world, there is a 98% and increasing recovery rate for infected people, making vaccine for this unnecessary since the impact of the virus itself was actually minor as most deaths were caused by existing underlying health problems, it is the stupid media and governments who went waaaaay overboard on it.
the flu vaccine was always deployed after the virus went away. So getting a flu shot was always a variant behind. Always!!!!!!!!!! how fking stupid are people, holy crap batman, the society dropped their brains.

So, now viruses don't mutate unless it encounters a vaccine....doesn't do that normally.
I never said that at all. you read into my post something that wasn't there. Congratulations bubba!!!! Now go reread my post.

it's funny, thirteen months no vaccines, no variants, and as soon as vaccines started to be deployed, the variants starting popping up. I know demofks don't do math, but still it's really obvious to those with brains,
If you are implying that vaccines promoted the evolution of the mutants that can evade the vaccine ---- duh, of course they did!! I mean, what else could have. They are saying this Delta has 4 or 5 mutations, and that's weird in itself (I'm still a little worried about biowarfare, all this is so strange). The mutation wouldn't have mattered if no vaccine, but as India had a mix of 1.3 billion people dying in the streets, vaccinated and novax, everything all mixed up and chaotic, the Delta mutations were selected for and now they are going gangbusters all over the world.

I wonder what they'll try next. Maybe another vaccine.

They'll keep pushing the masks because a lot of people believe in them, and whatever people believe in makes them easier to control, especially if it's dramatic and conspicuous and yucky.

But the masks are useless and won't stop the spread. The BEST thing would be if this Delta is mild and asymptomatic, because we can't stop it. That's what I want.

You really need me to explain how forcing someone to take a vaccine against his will is in violation of the Nuremburg code? It's pretty self-evident if one has proper reading comprehension skills. But as you need help:

All COVID vaccines emergency authorized by the FDA have not yet been approved and are experimental, as they have undergone no long-term safety trials. Safety data are being partially collected in real time as adverse events are reported to VAERS. The tenets of the Nuremberg Code apply here as these vaccines are — by definition — a medical experiment being administered worldwide.

Given that, the explicit statement in #1 that subjects not be subject to coercion raises the question: does the threat of losing one's job, not being able to attend college, or not being able to travel or attend a live event constitute coercion? Does the president of the United States urging Americans to "get the shot" and then threatening to send emissaries door to door to "encourage" it constitute coercion? Is it coercion to establish two Americas in which one half that chooses vaccination gets to eschew masks and move about freely, while the other half that doesn't must stay masked and have their essential freedoms proscribed?

Later in #1, the text explicitly states that the subject must be made aware of "the effects upon his health or person." This is known as informed consent: patients need to be made fully aware of the potential dangers of a medical procedure in keeping with the Hippocratic oath. There have been many reports of adverse events from the COVID vaccines, including Bell's palsy, seizures, blood clotting, heart inflammation, and death. How many people reading this who got the vaccine had these potential side effects explained to them before getting jabbed? How many were afforded informed consent?

If you are implying that vaccines promoted the evolution of the mutants that can evade the vaccine ---- duh, of course they did!! I mean, what else could have. They are saying this Delta has 4 or 5 mutations, and that's weird in itself (I'm still a little worried about biowarfare, all this is so strange). The mutation wouldn't have mattered if no vaccine, but as India had a mix of 1.3 billion people dying in the streets, vaccinated and novax, everything all mixed up and chaotic, the Delta mutations were selected for and now they are going gangbusters all over the world.

They'll keep pushing the masks because a lot of people believe in them, and whatever people believe in makes them easier to control, especially if it's dramatic and conspicuous and yucky.

But the masks are useless and won't stop the spread. The BEST thing would be if this Delta is mild and asymptomatic, because we can't stop it. That's what I want.

Bingo.

The standard of Zero Covid is an Authoritarian Tool to void our Civil Rights.

Covid is evolving into just another seasonal respiratory disease for which the death rate is at the level of a typical flu season. That is no reason to shutdown our economy and destroy The Constitution.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BTW, it's why we keep getting different mutations of the flu, always after shots.

I’ll go one even farther….the fact that anyone is even promoting the current vaccines when they know it’s not effective against Delta variant is total lunacy. If one to were to subscribe to the theory that the Delta virus is in fact a variant, and was not even known at the time of the development of the current vaccines, it’s not “covered”. What is it now 80% of people in the United States are being exposed to Delta not the former? Anyone who says people need to rush out and get an already outdated vaccine right now, with great risks for many, when the Delta is the primary spreader really needs to rethink that idea. Save your breath about it’s been proven to reduce symptoms, as I am questioning that currently. That’s probably as provable as the media’s/governmental falsehood that multitudes of people are out spreading the virus who are asymptomatic….. which is a total lie. Like I didn’t have to question enough already.
90% Delta in Cape Cod, that Provincetown study showed.

Yes: the only reason to go get the second shot or whatever that I can see personally (no one take my advice!! I am just opining) is IFIFIF the symptoms are less dangerous if you do get vactivated, as someone put it. And like you I am real, real interested in seeing some numbers on that, because I am worried about that persistent 74% vaccinated that keeps turning up as of last week, 74% getting infected. Why MORE, why so high a percentage, is what I want to know.

I can agree up to a certain point, but some vaccines were necessary as the diseases where not going away and devastating to the country, but other vaccines such as the annual flu is unnecessary since the annual flu while it can be unpleasant isn't devastating to the country.

I think Pharma and leftists are colluding on the China Virus (May have been created in a lab) while contagious isn't close to being devastating at all to the world, there is a 98% and increasing recovery rate for infected people, making vaccine for this unnecessary since the impact of the virus itself was actually minor as most deaths were caused by existing underlying health problems, it is the stupid media and governments who went waaaaay overboard on it.
I’ve never doubted the need and effectiveness of polio, mumps, Rubella, TB vaxes that I mentioned as a handful of tried and true vaccines that are continued to be wisely utilized for infants. Totally separate area when one looks at the intricacies of the differences between a regular vaccine- like for polio (what we’re used to knowing about what a vaccine does and what it’s for) and explains the reason for coining this concoction as being a “vaccine”, when in fact it is not.

It was a good strategy, because it is known that many more people will put their trust in something that’s called a vaccine. That part about it still being in the experimental phase and it’s a different delivery method entirely and even the doctor who invented messenger RNA delivery said don’t use it because the spikes can break off from the cells and after dislodging can freely move around and can wind up in an organ…. According to that same doctor they knew that but didn’t disclose it, yeah… that part was left out of the political/ drug companies narrative along with so much more it would seem.

Last edited:
90% Delta in Cape Cod, that Provincetown study showed.

Yes: the only reason to go get the second shot or whatever that I can see personally (no one take my advice!! I am just opining) is IFIFIF the symptoms are less dangerous if you do get vactivated, as someone put it. And like you I am real, real interested in seeing some numbers on that, because I am worried about that persistent 74% vaccinated that keeps turning up as of last week, 74% getting infected. Why MORE, why so high a percentage, is what I want to know.

BTW, it's why we keep getting different mutations of the flu, always after shots.
Oh, Lord, there's a happy thought. I admit I stopped getting flu shots after I figured out what a fake they were --- 17% efficacy, 26%, at best in the 40 percents??? Darn, and for that they talk us into coming into the doctors' offices and getting nagged to take a lot of expensive and dangerous diagnostic procedures for stuff we didn't have at all?

No more of that scam for me.

But it didn't occur to me that the flu vaccines might be pushing the mutations.

You know jc456, you are quite good at logic.

It was a good strategy, because it is known that many more people will put their trust in something that’s called a vaccine.
No longer, not for me. I'm pretty disgusted at the degradation of the concept of vaccine that started with these miserable "flu vaccines." What a scam against the public!

From now on I'm going to investigate whether a vaccine actually works --- like the great old ones you mention, polio, smallpox, mumps, measles, all the many vaccines that actually WORK. You vaccinate someone and they NEVER IN THEIR LIVES GET THE DISEASE. That's what we're looking for. All else is a fraud, I'm thinking now.

I always chuckle at headlines like this.

Vaccinated might spread the virus.

The same headline could be

Vaccinated might not spread the virus.

Or

Vaccinated might forget to turn their alarms on at night.........

It's really a worthless headline.

But all the same this really hurts one of the arguments often made. The argument has been that you might be young and have a great immune system and not have much worry but you need to get vaccinated to protect others.

Now they are saying "nevermind", that might not be the case.

You thank Trump for the vaccine every day, don't you? I do too

The science changes every day, according to what Facebook and Fau Chi say the science is that day.

Not all the science changes.

1) Trump still caused the vaccine to be created and the Democrats had nothing to do with it

2) The Democrats try to take credit for the vaccine you had nothing to do with

3) There is no evidence that masks work

4) If you get the vaccine, you are mostly protected

Here is the only thing that changes.

1) Conservatives say the unvaxed were offered the vaccine and it's on them if they don't take it

2) Leftists attack people who got vaxed and blame us for the people who didn't get vaxed, which makes no sense

Democrats are anti-science. None also that Democrats don't acknowledge natural immunity. Roughly have the people who didn't get vaxed had covid and natural immunity

No longer, not for me. I'm pretty disgusted at the degradation of the concept of vaccine that started with these miserable "flu vaccines." What a scam against the public!

From now on I'm going to investigate whether a vaccine actually works --- like the great old ones you mention, polio, smallpox, mumps, measles, all the many vaccines that actually WORK. You vaccinate someone and they NEVER IN THEIR LIVES GET THE DISEASE. That's what we're looking for. All else is a fraud, I'm thinking now.
That should be a good laugh.

I liked this bit from that article:
"The documents appear to be talking points for CDC staff to use with the public. One point advised: “Acknowledge the war has changed,” an apparent reference to deepening concern that many millions of vaccinated people could be a source of wide-ranging spread."

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGH. :102:

Forum List

Back