Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

Sure did. You're on a roll. Don't go back to talking stupid.

Well, that didn't last long.

What is the ethical difference between sticking people on a plane and sticking people on contract flights?

He did not "just stick these folks on a plane." He paid for their flights and he must have chartered or contracted the flights. They weren't DeSantis' personal airplanes, I'm sure.

Unlike the minors that Biden illegally trafficked, the Martha's Vineyard migrants all volunteered to go to a welcoming sanctuary area. Not their fault or DeSantis' that the sanctuary area changed their mind at the first sight of brown people. That Martha's Vineyard "Welcome Wagon," turned out to be a Paddy Wagon!

Someone knew they were landing in Martha's Vineyard. How else did they get there? Did you mean that the people of Martha's Vineyard didn't know? Neither did the people in the areas that Biden flew them into.

More than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

It is the first time the state of Florida has disclosed the number of confirmed flights arriving in the state since the summer. The governor's office has scrambled in recent weeks to uncover who is facilitating the mystery flights landing in northern Florida daily, but the Biden administration has refused to disclose any information, one official said.

"Over 70 air charter flights [on] jetliner airliners coming from the southwest border have landed at Jacksonville International Airport," said Larry Keefe, DeSantis's public safety czar. "On average, there's 36 passengers on each of these flights. And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September."

That's more than 2500 migrants into Florida by Air Biden, and only 50 sent away by Air DeSantis.

By Allah! DeSantis needs to pick up the pace to keep up, because the Biden welcoming committee is steady inviting more across the border. I'd recommend Martha's Vineyard as the location for all 2450 remaining. If Martha's Vineyard doesn't "share the wealth," why should DeSantis?
Beside the definition of retardation is your name. Want to know why? Because you are the same wash and repeat poster, who has no other means to create an argument.

Everything you posted has already been debunked. And you keep repeating the same stupid shit, because you are a very stupid person. Get lost. You provide nothing here.

RW knows that.

But that's what I like about him. He can lie as good as Psaki and Jean-Pierre, but he does it for free.

I think . . .
He does it at the expense of the Florida tax payers. Bet he didn't tell them that though.

Bidens been sending planeloads since he was installed. 2MM illegal aliens at 10 years each offense = Biden gets 20,000,000 years
So? You stupid fuck, those people aren't being smuggled. Get a fucking clue. These Trump clods are some more kind of ignorant.

He does it at the expense of the Florida tax payers. Bet he didn't tell them that though.
RW does it at the expense of Florida tax payers, or DeSantis?

I guess you mean DeSantis?

The Florida legislature already authorized twelve million dollars to offer asylum seekers plane and bus rides to the land known as Anywherebutflorida. Florida tax payers are fine with it. Thrilled with it, in fact. It's a sound investment of their money.

DeSantis is just getting started.

What are you hoping for in 2025? President Trump or President DeSantis?

Or name a Democrat who can beat either one?

You are right about that Skippy.....They are making money hand over fist running illegals due to dem policy.....Not only that but they keep the BP so overloaded processing them that the "getaways" toting the drugs have pretty much free reign but right now the illegals are where the money is.....The drugs are more of a "muscle memory" type of thing because it's so easy.

Oh and to add to that the fee they charge to get the illegals onto US soil is often paid back by trafficking the women and children into the sex trade or any of the other numerous illicit operations they have going on at any given time. Even the ones that land legit jobs have live under the watchful eye of the cartels till they pay them back.

So yeah Skippy, not only don't you know shit your ilk have fucked things up to a fare-thee-well. I hope you dem slags are proud of yourselves. You people are beyond contempt and have no honor.
What Dem policy? Can you show it to me?

RW does it at the expense of Florida tax payers, or DeSantis?

I guess you mean DeSantis?

The Florida legislature already authorized twelve million dollars to offer asylum seekers plane and bus rides to the land known as Anywherebutflorida. Florida tax payers are fine with it. Thrilled with it, in fact. It's a sound investment of their money.

DeSantis is just getting started.

What are you hoping for in 2025? President Trump or President DeSantis?

Or name a Democrat who can beat either one?
They're toadies to DeSantis. Knock yourself out. In the meantime, it's an illegal act, and don't ask what the act is again. It's already been provided to you Mr. wash and rinse.

Trump is going to be indicted, and DeSantis is looking for his own legal trouble.

DeSantis is an ignorant whiny child in a suit. You should be embarrassed.

Martha Vineyard liberals when you get illegals in your town.

1663554032022.png

versus

Martha Vineyard liberals when you get illegals in THEIR town

1663553953449.png

They're toadies to DeSantis. Knock yourself out. In the meantime, it's an illegal act, and don't ask what the act is again. It's already been provided to you Mr. wash and rinse.

Trump is going to be indicted, and DeSantis is looking for his own legal trouble.

DeSantis is an ignorant whiny child in a suit. You should be embarrassed.
Literally the dumbest post I've read today.

Take that break I recommended, BWK .

People ought to put their personal opinions about immigration (legal or otherwise) on hold and take note of the consequence of sending those people to the turf of the wealthy. Whether it is an intentional provocation or a humanitarian move is irrelevant. The reaction to it is extremely important.

TRICKED? You gotta be kidding me. They are lucky they haven't just been shot dead on sight for illegally invading into a foreign country. These people have been fed, clothed, cared for, given clean rest facilities, and free transportation when all they should have gotten is steel and the bite of some well-trained police dogs.

And now they will get yet more services lavished on them at my expense.

One of our Marines was locked away in a prison starved and tortured for a year just for accidentally crossing into Mexico by making a wrong turn along the border on his way to San Diego. And then president Obumma didn't so much as raise a finger, send a card, lift a pen or make a phone call.

Next time I hope DeSantis sends them 50,000 illegals and drops them by helicopter right on the front lawn of the WH. Let Daddy Biden take care of them, he brought them here.
That isn't luck. You cuck whites will cry and complain about being demographically replaced but you won't ever actually do anything about it. Because you're cucks. 😄

This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.
Could your lillegal immigrant-loving ass be more transparent?

Forum List

Back