Vacation Destination Martha's Vineyard with thousands of Rooms Off-Season Says it Does not Have Room for 50 Illegals as it Kicks Them Out

Have you ever noticed how many times "we came looking for a better life" is used for sympathy? That was what my carjacker said. He was only carjacking for a better life.
I've had bad things happen to me too but it didn't result in a sadistic wish to see anyone suffer.

Returning their countries back into their jurisdiction and to the people is the answer. But no, we installed puppets so we can enrich ourselves.
Sure did. You're on a roll. Don't go back to talking stupid.

Biden sent people who were part of contract flights. DeSantis just stuck these folks on a plane. Big difference ignoramus.
Well, that didn't last long.

What is the ethical difference between sticking people on a plane and sticking people on contract flights?

He did not "just stick these folks on a plane." He paid for their flights and he must have chartered or contracted the flights. They weren't DeSantis' personal airplanes, I'm sure.

Unlike the minors that Biden illegally trafficked, the Martha's Vineyard migrants all volunteered to go to a welcoming sanctuary area. Not their fault or DeSantis' that the sanctuary area changed their mind at the first sight of brown people. That Martha's Vineyard "Welcome Wagon," turned out to be a Paddy Wagon!

Wtf do you think Jim Bob? If no one knew they were coming, take a wild guess?
Someone knew they were landing in Martha's Vineyard. How else did they get there? Did you mean that the people of Martha's Vineyard didn't know? Neither did the people in the areas that Biden flew them into.

More than 70 flights transporting migrants from the southern border to Jacksonville have landed in the dark of night in recent months as the Biden administration struggles to empty overflowing border facilities, the office of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said.

It is the first time the state of Florida has disclosed the number of confirmed flights arriving in the state since the summer. The governor's office has scrambled in recent weeks to uncover who is facilitating the mystery flights landing in northern Florida daily, but the Biden administration has refused to disclose any information, one official said.

"Over 70 air charter flights [on] jetliner airliners coming from the southwest border have landed at Jacksonville International Airport," said Larry Keefe, DeSantis's public safety czar. "On average, there's 36 passengers on each of these flights. And that has been going on over the course of the summer through September."

That's more than 2500 migrants into Florida by Air Biden, and only 50 sent away by Air DeSantis.

By Allah! DeSantis needs to pick up the pace to keep up, because the Biden welcoming committee is steady inviting more across the border. I'd recommend Martha's Vineyard as the location for all 2450 remaining. If Martha's Vineyard doesn't "share the wealth," why should DeSantis?

You did a thumbs down on post #151. Don't sit there like a coward with your finger up your ass, show me how I'm wrong hot shot? Trump cultists are the biggest cowards on this forum. Go run and hide. You can't debate this shit anyway.

Because we have these things called laws. We are a sovereign country. Your philosophy equals NO COUNTRY.

Dumbass.

Because we have these things called laws. We are a sovereign country. Your philosophy equals NO COUNTRY.

Dumbass.
So, you prove to be a coward. I'm calling you out on your lie, and you failed to give me one good reason why they should follow our laws and rules, while we invade their soverignty?

This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis.

It already has.

The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.

Another government fuckup?

That's not a big story, it happens every day.

The BIG story is the elitist libtards that have 180,000 rooms available and can't seem to find room for 500 brown people

They were mostly Venezuelans with temporary refugee status. They didn't sneak in. They presented themselves at the border and asked for asylum. Since then they have been navigating the process set down in the law to get permanent asylum. Now why do you want them horribly murdered?
The poor Venezuelans thought they could run from the commies. They can't. (I could have told them that). They ran from one bunch of commies to another

They're going to have to fight. That's the only way to get rid of commies.

Give me one good reason why they don't have as much right to be here, as we do in invading their countries, stealing their resources, taking away their livelihoods, taking away representative governments, and turning their countries into one big cartel while we install puppets who look the other way at what we do? I'll be waiting for that answer; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
Because immigration isn't a right.

Has absolutely nothing to do with it at all. DeSantis and his goons tricked them into getting on that plane. Hell, I heard one of them was tazed. Then they took them to nowhere. It carries tremendous weight.

As for the cartels, we created our own monster right here. We aren't forced to buy what they are selling are we?
You are right about that Skippy.....They are making money hand over fist running illegals due to dem policy.....Not only that but they keep the BP so overloaded processing them that the "getaways" toting the drugs have pretty much free reign but right now the illegals are where the money is.....The drugs are more of a "muscle memory" type of thing because it's so easy.

Oh and to add to that the fee they charge to get the illegals onto US soil is often paid back by trafficking the women and children into the sex trade or any of the other numerous illicit operations they have going on at any given time. Even the ones that land legit jobs have live under the watchful eye of the cartels till they pay them back.

So yeah Skippy, not only don't you know shit your ilk have fucked things up to a fare-thee-well. I hope you dem slags are proud of yourselves. You people are beyond contempt and have no honor.

The poor Venezuelans thought they could run from the commies. They can't. (I could have told them that). They ran from one bunch of commies to another

They're going to have to fight. That's the only way to get rid of commies.
That's exactly right. Same goes for Mexico.

If Mexican MEN want to live in a country NOT dominated by criminal cartels and weak-ass politicians who kowtow to them, they have to fight. Not just wade across a river and say "estoy aquie!"

This thing is not going to turn out well for DeSantis. The big story here is how they were tricked on to planes with false promises while some currently unknown people from homeland security purposely screwed up their papers and gave them bad instructions so they would be quickly deported.
Nice try but these idiots knew but got caught up in a political battle.

Blame yourself!

DeSantis is the one doing the human smuggling, while you show up with no intelligent arguments. You're a loser.
Bidens been sending planeloads since he was installed. 2MM illegal aliens at 10 years each offense = Biden gets 20,000,000 years

DeSantis looked around and realized he didn’t actually have any illegals in Florida.
So he had to borrow some from Texas

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back